Hillary's Problematic Pastor?

HemlockDevi

Proud Member
View this entire story online at:
http://www.alternet.org/blogs/election08/80486/

We hear about Rev. Wright’s racism 24/7, but there's nary a peep about Clinton's former pastor who's been convicted for sexual child abuse.

The former Pastor of the Clintons, but it appears only the Utica, NY newspaper is covering the story. The rest of the mainstream media is silent. Perhaps the story isn’t divisive enough for the mainstream media to take notice.

They pick on Obama because he is black. Wish I was an American so I could vote in this history-making election.

Going off the same line of reasoning of people who are bothered by Obama's association to Reverand Wright...

Why is Hillary Clinton allowed to run for office, when she's a child molester?

They pick on Obama because he is black. Wish I was an American so I could vote in this history-making election.
I find it amusing how A LOT of people outside of America really do want Obama to be the President of the United States...but if you listen to the major polls at the present time, Hillary or McCain are more likely to be voted in by the country.

America = We don't care what you think!:tease:

Last edited:
but if you listen to the major polls at the present time, Hillary or McCain are more likely to be voted in by the country.

Because of the large white majority in the USA:yes:

Maybe we could get Obama to run for Prime Minister of the UK - he'd get more votes than Blair or Brown put together! :rofl:

Thank you for sharing this information about Hillary's former pastor being convicted of sexual child abuse. I have noticed none of the major news outlets are reporting on this story. Wonder why...
Anyway, I just E-mailed the article from the Utica newspaper to DRUDGE.

Last edited:
Back