MJ's official songbooks / sheet music

arXter

Proud Member
i'd be really grateful if someone has a list of the official songbooks or individual sheet music for his work.

in particular, i'm trying to find the HIStory songbook to purchase.

cheers

Arxter, I have the official HIStory songbook, which I found on eBay. I also have the official Thriller song book. I also have individual official sheets: Remember The Time, Heal The World and a couple of others I think. I have an unofficial songbook called "the Songs Of Michael jackson" which starts with "Ben" and goes to "Thriller". :)

I am sure there is Dangerous, Bad and Invincible songbooks as well- but they are all very hard to get a hold of. The only one I haven't seen is the Bad songbook, but the others I have seen on ebay.

Google and Ebay would be great places to start. :)

thanks a lot Marni

i actually have the Dangerous and Invincible ones but i searched and searched for HIStory and nothing's coming up! i actually thought there wasn't one lol but thanks for clarifying.

i may have to just put a permanent search on eBay and wait for notification...

thanks a lot Marni

i actually have the Dangerous and Invincible ones but i searched and searched for HIStory and nothing's coming up! i actually thought there wasn't one lol but thanks for clarifying.

i may have to just put a permanent search on eBay and wait for notification...

Yes, and do it worldwide if you can- if there is something I badly want, I do a worldwide 6 month search. :yes:

Yes, the HIStory songbook is amazing- it's every song on both CD's plus some nice photos and so forth inside the front cover, plus lyrics of each song. I am sooo glad I got it- quite a find (a heavy one too!)

Good luck! :yes:

LOL the History one just sold on ebay a little while ago - I wanted it but was outbid :toofunny: wonder who that was...:lol:

I have the Bad, Thriller and another that has a compilation of several songs.

oh daaaaammmn i never put a search out - was too lazy when i said i would :rofl::mello:

wasn't me Shannon, but we'll be fiercely competing the next round, i promise ya that lol

I hope it wasn't me Shannon :unsure: I got mine from Australia, though. It's sooo good. I flipped through it and it went in a plastic zip lock back immediately. :mello:

Well, if it was you Shannon, I assure you it's being well looked after! :yes: Sorry though! :(

I have the Dangerous and HIStory songbooks plus the BOTDF single sheet music.

Also, I just found out today that there is a Number Ones songbook too. :)

Oohh I have the Scream sheet music too. I havent seen these in like 13 years!

13 years?!! give em to me then you wasteful sod LOL

Scream sheet music sounds quite yummy. willing to sell?

Back