New JJ pics-"Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy" Gala

IvanaIloveMJ

Proud Member
06 May 2008

Janet and her boyfriend Jermaine Dupri attended the Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City yesterday night.

The annual gala was held for Thursday's opening of the exhibit "Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy," and has become a red-carpet showcase for designer gowns worn by celebrities. It has become New York's top red-carpet event of the year.

280tvg0.jpg

metexhib9.jpg

80997437.jpg

80997628.jpg

80997831.jpg

capt_ffa42c6d792340159b23ae82d96987.jpg

r2988953783.jpg

80997763.jpg

capt_ffa42c6d792340159b23ae82d96-1.jpg

click on pic for bigger

here a little videeo *

http://vids.eonline.com/services/link/bcpid1396519019/bctid1541039963

HQs- http://floacist.wordpress.com/

She looks STUNNING as always!!!:wub:

Last edited:
she looks great i wish i look thin and pretty like janet i don't like so pretty like janet cause my doctor say i'm overwright and fat :cry:

so i like janet and i got pictures of her on my wall when i ride on my bicke
cause i love to be thin like her and pretty like her

she looks great i wish i look thin and pretty like janet i don't like so pretty like janet cause my doctor say i'm overwright and fat :cry:

so i like janet and i got pictures of her on my wall when i ride on my bicke
cause i love to be thin like her and pretty like her
Aww I am sure you are beautiful. Don't worry you can be overweight/ thick and be beautiful. Janet isn't THIN shes thick, and curvy. Curves are beautiful and so are you:cheers:

Aww I am sure you are beautiful. Don't worry you can be overweight/ thick and be beautiful. Janet isn't THIN shes thick, and curvy. Curves are beautiful and so are you:cheers:

thanks catherine you're sweet

:cheers: you too

thanks you're nice cause i feel bad about myself cause i'm going to be 25 soon i really love to me thin is very sad
cause i really love to have boyfriend

Thanks for sharing, the first pic is gorgeous!
Janet is shining like a star. Which she is, actually :)

man!! I could never get over her

She looks amazing! I'm jealous ... :giggle:

Btw, how "tall" Jermaine is? :) Janet is so short and he's even more shorter... :lol:

dont u just hate how some ppl are so pretty lol

Back