Req an old message from Michael on mjjsource

Break_of_dawn

Proud Member
According to a friend of mine there should exist notes or small letters from Mike that was published on mjjsource...however I haven't seen them myself so I can't describe them.

So please send them to me if you do have them :yes:

Thanks!/Sara

I'm not sure what you're talking about :unsure: I don't remember any notes and letters from Michael at MJJSource. Do you mean these?

Statement From Michael Regarding Fan Support (2005)

Sunday, 26 June 2005

Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible. You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through.

I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration.

Love,

Michael Jackson

Regarding Fan Birthday Wishes (2005)

To My Fans Throughout the World:

Thank you so very much for your cards, letters and acts of kindness in celebration of my birthday. You are the most dedicated and caring fans in the world.

I love you and God bless you all!

Sincerely,
Michael Jackson

He sure is ;)

I received this from my friend:

August 15, 2004

It was wonderful to be received with so much love today by the First AME Church of Los Angeles. I thank my brother Randy and Pastor Cecil Murray for inviting me. God has always been in my heart and a part of my life and my family's lives. It is through Him that we draw our strength. As a child, my mother thaught me the value of prayer and today, it is still a part of my daily life. I want to sincerely thank the entire congregation for their warmth and for their prayers.

Michael Jackson

Last edited:
Back