New La Toya Pictures (Munich, Germany)

TSCM

Proud Member
Arcandor Medientreff (party hosted by German mail order and department store corporation Arcandor) at Oberpollinger department store

Munich, Germany - 08.05.08

latoya_02.jpg

latoya_01.jpg

latoya_03.jpg

latoya_04.jpg

You can view more pictures (and enlarge them) at: http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=la toya jackson 090508&version=int

:)

Thanks for posting TSCM. :yes: She doesn't look happy, although she looks fabulous! :D

^ she drenched with make-up..

look at the first pic and the color of her hands compared to everything else..

Even her chest compared to her stomach..

and her chest compared to her face..

She was always somewhatlight skinned. But she now goes over kill with the make-up..

like the older she gets the more make-up she puts it seems..

^ she drenched with make-up..

look at the first pic and the color of her hands compared to everything else..

Even her chest compared to her stomach..

and her chest compared to her face..

She was always somewhatlight skinned. But she now goes over kill with the make-up..

like the older she gets the more make-up she puts it seems..

is it true she( La Toya) also has vitiligo like Michael??I read it in this book called Michael Jackson: an exceptional Journey.

I have not heard any type of confirmation on it, but it's believable since it can be past down..

Michael said it came from his fathers side of the family..

oh ok..just wondering. yeah it seems believeable from what i read in that book i have stated about in my last comment. yup from his fathers side is where it came from.

So they showed her in the news. She said the (whole?) Jackson family would be in London 19.6. ?! and Michael, all Jacksons are family types, and they enjoy to be with the children of them. And the news reporter claimed, she told the press Michael works on his new album.
Poor thing. She really is...They weren´t interested in her person or on her new album. All they needed to know: How´s Michael (hypocritical question).

She wasn't so..white was she:eek:

Well she's always been the lightest out of all of the other Jacksons from when she was a kid...but I think, even so, she's lightened up later on...but I don't see what's actually wrong with that. It's always OK when someone gets a tan, but when they lighten up, it becomes a problem.

ANYWAY, :D

She looks great with her fit little body! I can't even hate on her.

Last edited:
..I wish she would stop wearing shirts that show her stomach......

Other than that she looks good :)

..I wish she would stop wearing shirts that show her stomach......

Other than that she looks good :)

Hey, but her stomach looks nice! If I were her I'd do the same thing--show if off while I still have it!

Last edited:
Thanks TSCM for posting the pictures.

LaToya looks alright. She did not have to wear all of that make up. LaToya was always light skinned and I do not believe that she has Vitiligo.

However, she looks better than a lot of people her age. I can give her that.

Is that Lindsay Lohan posing with Toy in the first pic? It looks like her... :unsure:

LaToya looks great for someone her age! Think about it, she's in her 50's. How many other 50+ years olds could wear that outfit and look that great? She does look light-skinned, but it's not because she has vitiligo, it's because she naturally has light skin. She's always been very light, even as a child. It's a combination of both the light skin, and make up that makes her look so white in these pictures. She does look great though.

Latoya does not have vitalligo. She is naturally very light skinned. Some of the Jacksons are of light complexion, ie Jackie, Tito, Marlon and Latoya. Latoya being the fairest of them all.

Last edited:
oh i was just wondering.i don't think she does, she just has light skin.

I have not heard any type of confirmation on it, but it's believable since it can be past down..

Michael said it came from his fathers side of the family..

Yea but when janet was on jonathan ross show bk in 04, she also said its not just michael who has it, its in our family. michael's not the only one.

Yea but when janet was on jonathan ross show bk in 04, she also said its not just michael who has it, its in our family. michael's not the only one.

I remeber her (Janet) saying this on that show. maybe La Toya does have it, but then again she may not?

Just because Janet said that doesn't mean that it is LaToya. It could very well be some aunt or uncle. LaToya does not have vitiligo. She is faired skinned and has been since childhood. She is fair because of Joe Jackson. She looks just like her dad too? Especially pre nose job Toy.

Most people with vitiligo only gets few white spots here and there. Maybe several of the jacksons has a few spots somewhere on there bodies...

Just because Janet said that doesn't mean that it is LaToya. It could very well be some aunt or uncle. LaToya does not have vitiligo. She is faired skinned and has been since childhood. She is fair because of Joe Jackson. She looks just like her dad too? Especially pre nose job Toy.
True. I have members in my own family that are as fair as Latoya and dark as Jermaine. Latoya is one of a number of light-skinned jackson siblings which include Jackie, Tito, Marlon. Latoya is the fairest of them. She does not use creams to lighten her skin. He has always been like that. Also, she has so much hair on her hear that she has no need to wear weaves, even though she migh wear some to give her hair body.
Joe Jackson is also of light skinned complexion. Although, why it should be a subject for discussion, I will ever know.

Latoya could ease up a bit on the make-up though, it would do her wonders if she went with a more natural look. But, its amzing that she has been able to keep that body almost the same after all these years!

Back