Tito Jackson: Live in Devon '08 (Cancelled)

Xscapecp.com

Proud Member
Xscapecp.com/Maximum-Jackson.com EXCLUSIVE

Source: TitoJacksonLive.com/Matt Fiddes/Xscapecp.com/Maximum-Jackson.com

Dear Jackson Fan Community

Since the almost instant sell-out of Michael Jackson & The Jacksons: A Celebration, myself, Matt Fiddes and Maximum Jackson have been working together bring you the full concert by a Jackson brother in the UK in 11 years!

Tito Jackson has confirmed that he will perform a special live concert this summer, on June 9th (the day after the party) at Edgehill College in Bideford, literally 10 minutes from the Durrant House Hotel (the venue for Michael Jackson & The Jacksons: A Celebration).

Once again, this event is in aid of the North Devon Hospice.

Tickets will go on sale this Wednesday at midnight.

If you are wondering how to get to North Devon, please see below...

Full details are available at www.titojacksonlive.com. We have also set up an official, dedicated discussion forum over at Maximum Jackson, click here to visit it.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

George Warren

Information on how to get to Devon as originally posted by moonstreet:

hi everyone, ok Ive been online searching for all the travel info for anyone travelling to the hotel from London. This is the easiest and most direct way to get there.

1. The train service you need to get is the first great western train from London paddington to Barnstable
the train is not a direct train you have to change at Exeter St Davids for Barnstable.
http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk
national rail enquires 08457484950

The journey takes about 4 hours.
on sundays the train times are

paddington 8.57
exeter st davids 11.55
Barnstable 13.01

paddington 10.57
exeter st davids 13.55
barnstable 15.10

Paddington 12.57
exeter st davids 15.54
barnstable 17.10

on monday the train times back are

barnstable 07.00
exeter st davids 8.15
paddington 11.23

barnstable 8.40
exeter st davids 9.40
paddington 12.23

barnstable 10.29
exeter st davids 11.32
paddington13.45

barnstable 12.40
exeter st davids 13.40
paddington 16.22

Barnstable 14.29
exeter st davids 15.39
paddington 18.22

barnstable 15.37
exeter st davids 16.40
paddington 19.24

2. Once you get to Barnstable you need to get a local bus to the hotel

sunday bus time tablehttp://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/sout...or=6&source=sp

monday bus time tablehttp://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/sout...table1=1&day=1

the bus you need to get is the 1 or 2. The hotel advise telling the bus driver you are going to Durrant House Hotel and as they are quite used to dropping off hotel guests. The journey shound take about 30 minutes

how about arranging to meet up at paddington? Me and some of my friends will probablly be on the 8.57 train from paddington

.................edit......... friday 2 may just got my train tickets. I have booked a ticket for the 8.57 train from paddington, which gets to barnstaple at 13.04 on sunday 8 june and on monday 9 june I have booked a ticket on the 12.40 train from barnstaple which gets to paddington at 16.22. I used www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk as it is alot easier website to use than national rail website. The total amount is £59, which is a return ticket

Last edited by a moderator:
Back