LaToya Jackson getting interviewed on danish tv tonight

Pimboli

Proud Member
Hey guys.
I cant decide if i should've posted this in the jackson family news forum as it's Latoya getting interviewed, but i've decided to post it here cuz she'll be talking about Michael and what he's up to.... i hope that's ok?

Anyway, she'll be interviewed this evening in a show called "Go'aften danmark" (=good evening denmark).

Just thought i'd share.

Last edited:
Really !?! I must remember to watch that show today :) But why is she on?

I don't like it when Latoya is interviewed because they always bring the time when she publicly declared she thought he was guilty of the allegations.

lol Cool! Too bad I don't have the channel. Hope someone can tape it!

Last edited:
Are danish TV2 the same as DR2? If that's so, I think I might get to watch it...

oh, that article says she's in denmark to visit a friend :D

Last edited:
I dont know how MJ ever forgave LaToya for what happened in th 90s. Shows his kind hearted nature I guess.

Nice little interview. Though the interviewer was annoying. Latoya said that Michael is happier now then he has ever been, and that he is having fun :) When he is ready he will come back.

Yeah. She said that michael's relaxing and doing what he wants to do. When he’s ready to go back to work he will, but right now he’s doing what he wants to do.

Yes, Michael has forgiven her. I've seen he photos where he and the kids have all gone shopping with Auntie Toya before so, yeah, all is forgiven.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Nice little interview. Though the interviewer was annoying. Latoya said that Michael is happier now then he has ever been, and that he is having fun :) When he is ready he will come back.

what did the interviewer say that was annoying?

Jaydom, who cares what the interviewer said. Just care about what LaToya said.

Dang.

OMG! OMFG! I am not prepared to that spectacle! I mean I have no ear plugs..

publicity2ix.gif

LOL

Back