New Comeback Album

hannahmjrx20

Proud Member
MICHAEL JACKSON will be making a comeback very soon. To bring an end to the financial woes, Michael Jackson has started working over for making a comeback album. Earlier this year, Jackson had confirmed reports about contemplating a comeback.

Michael Jackson, who narrowly avoided foreclosure on his Never land ranch, through a last minute refinancing in late February, has started work on his comeback album, to tide over his financial woes.

In January, it was said that Jackson confirmed reports that he was contemplating a comeback. At the Cannes he told his fans through a video message that he would very soon be making a grand comeback. Moreover he has got a very special treat for numerous fans of his. He further added that he has been doing the recording of Thriller: 25th Anniversary with a lot of new, surprised guests, according to a website.

The 49-year Michael has hired the music producers Akon and RedOne.The threesome would mastermind the new album.They started working on the album in Las Vegas at the Palms recording studio from 23 April. It is said that Jackson has even distanced himself from their Nanny Grace and Rwaramba who he had been seeing.

It is believed that Jackson after finishing the album produced by him,would sell the same to a recording company. He wont be getting in relationships with women till the time the recording is over, revealed a website.

Michael Jackson’s Thriller was the one of its kind to be added in the Grammy Hall of Fame.The honour is bestowed for recordings which are atleast twenty five years old and have a great deal of significance. Thriller,released in 1982 by Jackson is one of the biggest selling album ever.

there's a album fact sheet if you would like to see it!!!

:clap: woooo I can't wait for this album!!!:) he has been seeing his kids nanny?as in dating ?

^ it's been rumord for a long time.. no 1 really knows..

infact there was even rumors that she's really 'blankets' mom....

we don't know what's real...

^ it's been rumord for a long time.. no 1 really knows..

infact there was even rumors that she's really 'blankets' mom....

we don't know what's real...
Really? I had been thinking about that but had not heard the rumor.... that she could be the mother I mean...

Last edited:
Back