LaToya on Dutch tv. Update: with video on page 3!

Hoofmark

Proud Member
She's making the rounds I guess. She's a guest on Dutch talkshow Jensen! tomorrow (May 14). Basicly this is a freakshow, so I'm not sure if she should have done that, but I'm only the messenger.

Last edited:
Re: LaToya on Dutch tv, Wednesday May 14

Well... he forgave her, so... :)

latoilet :lol::lol:

when does it began?

some1 record and post it

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm, today is the thirteenth? ok, soooooo
PLEEEASE let us know what happens tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!

I saw the promo for this as well, I'm gonna be watching that's for sure.
I can't even describe how surprised I was when I heard she was coming on, I guess it's because I've never seen anyone of the family in a talkshow in Holland...I can't wait to see what she has to say :)

I can't stand her and will never forgive her for bashing Mike she will always be Latoilet to me.
Latoya is a beautiful person. She made a mistake and will always regret it for the rest of her life. Everyone makes mistakes, even MJ.

Last edited:

I can't stand her and will never forgive her for bashing Mike she will always be Latoilet to me.

Why be so ignorant? LaToya said she was sorry, she explained why she did it, Michael forgave her so why wouldn't we? It's not even our business, really.

I'm watching the show and she looks a lot like Katherine! :)

well I just watched it - they devoted the whole show to her. Basically she told the story of how Jack Gordon abused and manipulated her and made her lie. Good for her, she's coming clean about those horrible experiences.

And ofcourse the host asked her on and on and on about Michael. She said that Michael will never return to Neverland but that he won't sell it because it's a part of him. She also said he's in Las Vegas right now, but not that he's recording music.

That's just about it.

Latoya was on a Dutch TV Show tonight.

Called "Jensen" I saw it to late only the last part.
Jensen did ask Latoya if Michael was coming back with new music and she answered she didn't know,but she was hoping that he will come back,she told that Michael is in Vegas at the moment..Jensen also asked about Michael's Neverland and if it was true he's planning to sell it,Latoya denied it because Neverland is a part of Michael she said..but she also said he will never go back there again.

You can watch it on Jensens website but I don't know exactly when it comes available,heres the link to the website http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/home/index.xml

latoya is so ugly. sorry guys !

Re: Latoya was on a Dutch TV Show tonight.

Thanks. Latoya should not be saying that MJ will never go back there. I remember someone said he would never return to the USA and he did just that. Nobody knows whether he will go back there or not.

Can someone upload it so we can all see it?

Thank you for the people who posted what she stated.

LaToya was abused and said things about her brother that she would never say. She was a battered woman who was not allowed to see her family. When you are in a state of abuse, you are controlled and manipulated. That is what happened to LaToya. If LaToya did not say the terrible things she said about her brother back in 1993, Jack Gordon would have beat her or killed her. It was life or death for her. So, before some people like to assume that LaToya trash her brother just to trash her brother, try to understand where she was coming from. MJ forgave her and we should do the same.

As for LaToya being "ugly" I would like to see your picture, MJ Julian.

Interesting that she stated that MJ will never live at Neverland again.

Thank you for the people who posted what she stated.

LaToya was abused and said things about her brother that she would never say. She was a battered woman who was not allowed to see her family. When you are in a state of abuse, you are controlled and manipulated. That is what happened to LaToya. If LaToya did not say the terrible things she said about her brother back in 1993, Jack Gordon would have beat her or killed her. It was life or death for her. So, before some people like to assume that LaToya trash her brother just to trash her brother, try to understand where she was coming from. MJ forgave her and we should do the same.

As for LaToya being "ugly" I would like to see your picture, MJ Julian.

Interesting that she stated that MJ will never live at Neverland again.

Thanks Bee, that's exactly what I was saying :)

La Toya also said that the family are in touch with eachother and that she was in touch with Michael. He is happy and she said she would love to see him create music again and she hopes that oneday he will.

So from that, one would gather that Michael is not recording at all......however I doubt that she is 'in touch' with Michael if she doesn't know he's recording. Unless we as fans have been misinformed?

Thanks for posting the youtube of Latoya. Thanks also to the people who have typed u what Latoya said in the interview.

I thought the interview was pretty good,basically the things she said about maichael have already been put in here.
She also did say though that she wishes that the public would see the 'real' Michael. The one who's funny and doesn't mind rolling on the floor laughing.
But what I especially love is that my mother watched it as well (she loves michael too) but she didn't like her at first saying : ''I can't believe she would say those things about her own brother'',but now that she saw her talking about the real story behind it,she said she has new respect for Latoya. That gives me hope that maybe other people who watched it may change their thinking about the family..

I saw the show last night and my opinion is that ''jensen'' is a prick who wants to have alot of viewing figures, because Jensen is always saying Michael is a pedophile and those things and yesterday he was just like a fan who wants to know more about michael. He even said he wanted michael on his couch with latoya. What an asshooole.

Normal behaviour for media folks, sadly... but anyway I think the interview was really good :) I hope La Toya will tell her story many times in the future

has anyone got this i m in hospital (now home till sundaynight)so i missed out so please DL s anyone?

Last edited:

Thanks for the link! I don´t like that false Filou Jensen. But La Toya was fantastic.

Has anyone else notices this at the very end, when they are about to say goodbye and mention much there wasnt time to talk about. La Toya says "...we didnt even get to the wedding..."

What is she talking about??!!!?? Her wedding with Gordon, or is she getting married? Does anyone knows?

Back