2004 Photo: Michael, Janet, JD and the Jacksons

charismatic

Proud Member
Not sure how old this is but someone just posted this on a janet forum.

famyz3.jpg

Re: NEW Photo: Michael, Janet, JD and the Jacksons

thanks for posting, got a lovely vibe to it.

wow! cool.. when was this??

Guess JD is a part of da family.....

nice picture

^ I would guess very recent.. I recognize that hat Janet is wearing she recently wore it somewhere.

we could ask those on the janet website right?? maybe they'll post more

Aaaawn!! :wub:
The family is united! :happy:

Michael! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That is a great picture. It looks like a recent one, like it was taken in the last couple of months or so.

That makes that stupid ABC story I just read even more stupid. Someone need to post this on their website.

i know for reals.so then ABC can stfu lol

That makes that stupid ABC story I just read even more stupid. Someone need to post this on their website.

What ABC story are you referring to Datsmay? I don't think I heard about that one, could you tell us please :).

Might have been on Mother's Day? They are big on honoring Katherine on that day...

so is michael in las vega's or bahrain

cuz if its las vegetables then sky news are pullin my chain

Michael Jackson is in Las Vegas, he has been seen there a number of times going into a recording studio there. I think he is/was staying at The Palms. Sky News are not very reliable anyway, they are not really much better than the tabloids.

Last edited:

Yes they said that only Katherine is in contact with Michael. The lyng bas.ards.

Thanks for that :). It makes me laugh when these so-called 'news' stations act like they know everything when in fact they know nothing lol. I love it when they get egg on their face.

^lmao stupid ABC..:p what a bunch of liars, they want to make them all(Jackson family) look bad..ugh

What ABC story are you referring to Datsmay? I don't think I heard about that one, could you tell us please :).
ABC regurgutated Stacey Brown's 'Poor Jackson' story, but said that the only family menber MJ was in contact with was his mother. It is posted in the tabloid section.

ABC regurgutated Stacey Brown's 'Poor Jackson' story, but said that the only family menber MJ was in contact with was his mother. It is posted in the tabloid section.

Thank you for that :). I find it weird that they will lie and say rubbish about MJ and then use his music to advertise their major programmes like Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty.

looks like sky news are pullin our chains too they said michael wasnt in las vegetable's that he was settling down in his new home in Bahrain

:rant:

Yeah I know. Sky News have got a real habit of getting things wrong not just with MJ but with many stories in general. These days in terms of the news I think that BBC News is probably the most accurate and least biased out of all the stations.

the picture was taken around 2004-2005 when the whole family rented out a restaurant in Los Angeles.

Terry Harvey was said to be one of MJ's new managers along with Frank Dileo, by one of their new artists, Steve Pageot.

Terry Harvey's Myspace page that the pic first appeared: http://www.myspace.com/terryharvey

looks like sky news are pullin our chains too they said michael wasnt in las vegetable's that he was settling down in his new home in Bahrain

:rant:
Sky news Know exactly where MJ is. They have been followiong his every move. It suits there purpose to carryon telling the public that he is in Bharain. It is part of the misinformation about MJ that they have been doing. Saying that MJ is in Bharain sounds more negative than saying he is in Vegas. To be in Bharain is to be in a muslem country and to be in exhile. They need to carryon with the lie.

Back