Rare Rebbie Jackson Performance of "Fork In The Road"

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Yet another Rebbie thread by me lol, but I've been kind of on a Rebbie kick lately and I just came across this very nice (and rare!) performance of Rebbie singing Smokey Robinson's & The Miracle's "Fork In The Road" back in the 80's. I think Rebbie has a lovely voice, I really like this performance :wub:.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzkDrfOwL5s[/youtube]

okay 14 people watched this and not one had a comment? Lol

Where is the love for Rebbie? :doh:. I think i'll go start my own Rebbie fan club or something 'cause y'all are some haters :p.

Last edited:
I love rebbie, she is my favourite jackson sister. I think I got carried away watching all her other videos so I forgot to comment. Thank you very much.

cool I posted that vid on youtube...and I agree..where is the love for rebbie? Out of all the Jackson girls she has the best voice imo.

cool I posted that vid on youtube...and I agree..where is the love for rebbie? Out of all the Jackson girls she has the best voice imo.

Rebbie's voice is defenitely the strongest

I love rebbie, she is my favourite jackson sister. I think I got carried away watching all her other videos so I forgot to comment. Thank you very much.

Welcome, i'm glad u liked the video :)

Last edited:
Back