Janet on Ellen May 18th

Bee.

Proud Member
Hey fans. I found out that Janet will be on "Ellen" tommorrow (May 18th). Here is a preview -

http://www.thatgrapejuice.net/

From the "Ellen Show" website:

The Queen of Pop, JANET JACKSON will drop by! We'll talk about her new world tour. There are rumors of a possible Jackson 5 reunion -- I'll have to ask about that. Plus, she's gonna treat us to her new hit, "LUV!" And we will be giving away tour tickets to our audience, and on our website we're giving away a pair of tickets to each of her upcoming shows! Plus, I'll have an "Extra" bonus.

E-Mail from JanetJackson.com:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif] TUNE INTO ELLEN ON MONDAY MAY 19TH, JANET WILL BE MAKING A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT!!!
THAT'S RIGHT, BE THE FIRST TO HERE THE BIG NEWS BY WATCHING ELLEN!!!
ALSO, WATCH ELLEN TO LEARN A BRAND NEW WAY THAT YOU CAN PERSONALLY REACH OUT TO JANET!!!
IT ALL HAPPENS ON MONDAY MAY 19TH, CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTING FOR STATIONS AND TIME!!!
LUV,
YOUR HOST FOR THE EVENING
[/FONT]

ummm? we'll see what happens with the tour.. but something tells me.. Def Jam has not been good for Janet....

"The biggest selling recording artist of all time" not exactly an accurate description for her but MJ most definately.

Back