An MJ drawing! - Mixed Pencil

Beautiful_Immunity

Proud Member
Hello to you all! *Pulls up in power chair* (for those who know about Geezer Ville) :lol:
I in my spare time, crated another drawing lol.... Yes I know it looks incomplete but thats exactly what I wanted :) However I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it
Took around, 7 hours
made with Charcoal and graphite

05-07-9u979u7iuiojiujiou1.jpg

omg it looks just like him.. great job. keep the drawings coming!!you can draw very well!!we have some artists on this forum....:)

*hobbles on in to see what all the fuss is about* oh .. oh my. Who is that fine looking young gentleman? It seems you have some talent there you old bitty.
sexysearchjj3.jpg

(We need to resurrect that old timers thread before we all expire)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much you guys! :wub:!
I appreciate your feedback!

Ape :lol: haha we do! 'cause I got Mmm... *checks expiration date* 15 days *Revs powerchair*! Whats going down in Geezer Ville? tell that ol' coot I got Oatmeal :lol:

Anyhow thanks so much for commenting! I dearly appreciate it!

can you teach me to draw like that sweets ? :wub:
*speechless fora while *

i thin it is very, very beautiful , and life like , i also think you should do portraits professanly
i belive your talent is unprofound *morethanhuggs*.xx

wow thats soooo beautifull hun :wub: ur got the shading and tone perfect :D

Hello to you all! *Pulls up in power chair* (for those who know about Geezer Ville) :lol:
I in my spare time, crated another drawing lol.... Yes I know it looks incomplete but thats exactly what I wanted :) However I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it
Took around, 7 hours
made with Charcoal and graphite

05-07-9u979u7iuiojiujiou1.jpg

OMG!! This is OUTSTANDING!!

Thank you so much Jess *HUGS* I appreciate you commenting, LOL I need to draw again lol any eras?? lol

Back