The Jacksons In Bristol

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
My dad live in Bristol and was in KFC and JERMAINE, TITO and KATHERINE WALKED RIGHT INTO KFC!!! They were also with a girl (singer) who Jermaine said 'was going to be big'.

My dad is a singer and sang them Amazing Grace, and Katherine said that he had a soulful voice (which he does) and Jermaine said that he has a very powerful voice.

THIS IS BREAKING NEWS: THEY HAD A CAMERA MAN WITH THEM and he RECORDED my dad singing in KFC!!! They asked my dad to sign a confirmation form so that they could use the footage for a documentary (Channel 4 documentary!) Apparently Tito was smiling alot when my dad was singing and Jermaine took my dads number and said he's gonna call him!!!

This happened 20 minutes ago! So The Jacksons are in Bristol right now and my FATHER has just met those 3... I'm SOOOOO JEALOUS!

Last edited:
That is such an awesome story!! (I hope we get to hear your dad sing) wow...congratulations to your dad for the sweet moment. It sounds like they really appreciated it.

EDIT: anyone else craving KFC now? lol

Last edited:
Exciting news! :wild:
Thanks for sharing and congrats to your father for meeting the Jacksons!! :punk::clapping:

can we please give credit to Japha at MJJB for these exclusive reports, it was his dad, not dangerous incorporated who met the Jacksons

update from japha at mjjb ( 9am gmt london time)

UPDATE:

Thanks to fans, I was able to ask my dad more questions cos I had to get off the phone very quickly last night. I've just called him and I can confirm that it was JACKIE not Jermaine.

Sorry everyone, my dad got a bit confused and they do look kinda similar. But I just called him and looked at the picture and I described what 'Jermaine' (Jackie) was wearing and he said 'Yeah thats it'. Then I said, no that Jackie dad lol! So it was JACKIE not JERMAINE. But the other brother was definitely Tito, as my dad said that he was wearing a 'bowl type' hat, which is round at the top, which we all know Tito always wears.

He said they were wonderful, absolutely wonderful people and Katherine didn't really speak much as if to say 'My sons know what they're doing', up until my dad started to sing. That's when she started talking alot more, she told him he has a 'powerful and soulful voice'.

My dad didn't know who they were at first! he just saw the bodyguards and the cameraman and just started talking to them. He said "What are all you beautiful people doing HERE in Bristol!" (there was a tanned girl with them who I dont know who it is) he said "What are you actors? Doing a documentary? Filming a film?" and the girl said "All of the above!"

Thats when the KFC staff told my dad quietly "Thats the Jacksons!" and my dad was like 'aah, I shoulda known'.

Also, they had around 15 bodyguards around them, they ate IN KFC and my dad said they were so warm saying 'come and talk, come and sit' etc... but my dad didn't sit and eat with them, he didn't want to hassle them. He said nice to meet you and they all said it back. They said they'd call him and he left it at that.

Again I'm soooo sorry about the Jermaine/Jackie mix up... I still can't believe my DAD met the Jacksons... :|!

Last edited:
Back