Jacksons Arrive In The UK (Official Statements)

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
21st May 2008
It has been all over the papers and all over the news; the Jacksons have finally made their break to Devon!

The Jackson family arrived at Heathrow mid-afternoon today, the 21st of May.

Members of the Jackson family who are confirmed to be in Devon are as follows;

Tito, Claudia, Jackie, Siggy, Trent, Katherine and Taj.

We have been told Jermaine is travelling separate to the rest of the family. There have also been reports that Joe Jackson is accompanying Katherine but this is not true.

Members of the Jackson family who are mentioned above were sheduled to be arriving in Devon at around 10pm.

Update #1
All members of the Jackson family mentioned above arrived safely at their home shortly after 10pm GMT. Members of the Jackson family (Claudia, Tito, Katherine, Siggy and Taj) came out to welcome awaiting fans and signed a few items as well as autographs.

Channel 4 have also been at the house since the Jacksons arrival in Devon and are presumably filming parts of the documentary which the Jacksons have reportedly signed up for.

Just to reiterate, Jermaine is NOT currently with the Jackson family.

Update #2
A statement has been released by George Warren:

"Despite reports, Jermaine Jackson is not currently with the rest of his family in Devon.

Jackie Jackson is traveling with his family to Devon, and is easily mistaken for Jermaine.

Jermaine is traveling separately with his wife, and at this current time we do not know when he will be arriving."

Source: XscapeCP

Last edited:
Re: Jacksons Arrive In The UK

Jermaine didnt travel with the Jacksons but Jackie did. Its more than likely they have gotten the two mixed up.

Nice, thx for the report :) !
wow seems the whole family is a big KFC fan...they should have a "Jacksons menu" :D

thats great i wish michael would join then for a big event or sth

who is Trent?

ohhh I can't wait to see this documentary!!!:)

I Cant Wait To See This---they're The Best!!!!!!

A statement has been released by George Warren, organizer of Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration:

“At this current time, we do not know anything regarding Mr Michael Jackson visiting the UK.

Reports of him arriving in Luton are not based on truth, and should be treated merely as entertaining gossip.”

Nice, thx for the report :) !
wow seems the whole family is a big KFC fan...they should have a "Jacksons menu" :D

hahah I know, that would be awesome...go to KFC and order the "Jacksons menu" :p

How convenient.
It does happen. My brother thought he was married to his wife until he discoved that she was never divoced from her first husband who she claimed had died. So much fraud is going on now in this marrieage game, esp since the got decided to clamp down on marriages of convenience, you would never believe it.
Jermaine won his case so he must have had evidence.

Last edited:
Got this from Jayesh Makwana on *facebook*

Blame it on the scrumpy: The Jacksons move to Devon, but squabble over their seaside house

By Debra Killalea
Last updated at 12:56 AM on 23rd May 2008
The sleepy village of Appledore urned into a Hollywood frenzy after the Jacksons came to town yesterday.
Excited villagers camped outside the five-bedroom home, rented by the family as Tito and Jackie moved in, giving the family presents including local produce and scumpy cider.
And apart from an argument over who gets which room, the family seem to be settling in nicely.

article-0-0158406800000578-865_468x297.jpg

Jackie Jackson (left) with his son Siggie enjoy an ice cream during a walk around the Devonshire village of Appledore

Matthew Ryan, managing director of North Devon Holiday Homes, said of the first wave of arrivals: “I think they were exhausted by the flights, but we got them settled in quickly - even though there were some arguments over who was going to have which room.

“There's a lot of cameras about, but hopefully that won't bother them too much. I think they are still tired from the jet lag, but they'll relax into our slow way of life over the next few days.
The arrival of their mother, Katherine and Tito's son Siggi has sparked rumours that the family is looking to establish a more permanent base in the Devon countryside.

article-0-0158660E00000578-433_468x308.jpg

The boys mother, Katherine Jackson will join her sons Jackie and Tito on the outskirts of a seaside village for the Summer

Tito Jackson and brother Jackie were the first to move in, with Jackie's son Siggy - also known as rap act DealZ.

They were followed by their mother Katherine, 78, Tito's girlfriend Claudia Lynx and his sons Taj, Taryll and TJ, who used to comprise boyband 3T.
The house has been let for £1,200 a week on a one-month contract.
article-0-0158403700000578-497_468x312.jpg

Jackie meets the locals while taking a walk through the seaside village which he will call home for the summer
Welcoming villagers have even arranged a series of parties to celebrate the arrival of the pop family including visits to a local fish and chip shop, a hospice and even a nightclub.

There are also plans for a celebratory welcome bash on June 8, which the family will be attending.
Organised by 18-year-old fan George Warren, who runs his own online Michael Jackson merchandise store, tickets to the party sold out without hours of going on sale.

article-0-01583FC300000578-666_468x304.jpg

Hollywood comes to Appledore: Jackie attracts the attention of waiting media
The Jacksons are being filmed for a television documentary during their stay.

Now villagers hope the Jacksons will remain permanent fixtures and hope Michael, Jermaine and Janet will soon move in with them.
Michael is no stranger to the area having visited Exeter Football Club in 2002.
Village postmaster Michael Johns, 60, told Sky News: "It's great news. Everyone's talking about the Jacksons.
"They've rented a house on a hill with a lovely view overlooking the bay. We're looking forward to their stay. It should be great for the local tourist trade."

Scroll down for more

article-0-0157469B00000578-764_468x286.jpg

Home sweet home: The property the Jacksons will be staying in during their summer stay

article-0-015751D600000578-981_468x286.jpg

The sleepy Devon village of Appledore has been a hive of activity since the arrival of the Jacksons

Jackie 57, and Siggy were the centre of attention as they left the house to explore their new surroundings yesterday morning, strolling along the fishing quay, where they ate ice creams and met local residents.

One said: “They did seem to be enjoying themselves. It's not every day you see a celebrity in Appledore and I suppose that's why they've come here to live - to enjoy some of our peace and quiet.”

excuse my ignorance....but who is claudia?

Claudia is Tito's current "companion", for lack of a better word or truly knowing what their relationship may be.

Maybe I should know this, but who is "Trent"? (as another member has already asked)

Ok.....so there really is a documentary coming out of this, or am I just making up stories in my head?

If so.....coolio!

Jermaine is muslim. he calls all his live in partners his wife. He didn't even know he wasn't officially married to Alex until she sued him for alimony.

um.....i have an issue w/ ur comment...im muslim and i know damn well im married...and regardless if ur a man or a woman, u're not allowed to have a 'live in partner' that isn't joined to u in holy matrimony before God....some are muslim for profit and it sure looks like he's one of 'em.

wow looks like trini got dumped then....and didn't jermaine didn't win shiiit. she waived part of her case to wrap it all up. stop misleading information in ur posts

wow looks like trini got dumped then....and didn't jermaine didn't win shiiit. she waived part of her case to wrap it all up. stop misleading information in ur posts
The wooman was married. The courts had already awarded her the money. Jermaine challenged it on the grounds that she was married to someone else and did not get a divorce. It was n't up to her to waive it. Why would she go all the way to fight him in court and then when the court say she can have the money she waved it? Your argument doesn't make any sense.Why would it take her several months to waive it. Why wait for the courts decision if she was going top waive it. She waived nothing.
Jermaine challenged the marriage in court. He found a very valuable information. She even lost money for child support, cause the court reduced that as well. The woman was greedy and she got caught. Now for her greed, she is now turned out of Encino. Her children will have lost the luxery they have become accustomed to and now she will have to work to support herself. I have a feeling that the judge actually saw through her actions and punished her for it. Why else would he cut her child support.

Jackson Five get cool in Devon - but is it a stunt for reality TV?

The Jackson Five, and four bedrooms. This could be serious. Which one will end up sleeping on the sofa?

As of yesterday, the first two members of the Jackson Five were settling into the four-bedroom rented house which is, for reasons that remain somewhat unclear, to be their temporary seaside home in Devon. That was Tito Jackson and Jackie Jackson. Younger readers may know them as two of the older, taller Jacksons. Tito played guitar.

“They seemed quite out of place walking along the seafront,” muses one local resident. “It’s not every day you see a celebrity in Appledore.”

It is now. Pretty soon, there will be far more than five Jacksons in Appledore. Already, in this £1,200-a-month holiday home, Tito and Jackie have been joined by their mother Katharine, 78, Jackie’s son Siggy, Tito’s girlfriend Claudia Lynx, and his sons Taj, Taryll and TJ.

“There were some arguments over who was going to have which room,” admitted Matthew Ryan, managing director of North Devon Holiday Homes, who has provided the musical horde with accomodation. The situation is not likely to improve. Other Jacksons are said to be on the way, including Michael, Janet and Jermaine. Remember, even the Jackson Five had another four spare siblings. These days, there are an awful lot of Jacksons. Possibly too many to count.

“There’s a lot of paparazzi and cameras about,” says Mr Ryan, who handed over the keys on Wednesday. “Hopefully that won’t bother them too much. I think they are still tired from the jet lag but they’ll relax into our slow way of life over the next few days.” Excited locals have already provided the family with a hamper of local produce, which includes “a large amount of scrumpy”. Mr Ryan has advised moderation.

Showbiz rumour holds that the Jacksons are using the home as a base while they negotiate to buy a secluded piece of land in nearby Croyde. Here, it is said, they intend to build a huge glass mansion.

This may be true. However, rather more solid rumour holds that the whole thing is part of an hour-long Channel 4 reality television show. The expectation is that Tito Jackson will be resident in the house, while other Jacksons drop by for short breaks.

Tito has been flitting around in Devon for some time. George Warren, an 18-year-old fan from North Devon college, has organised a charity fundraiser party in the Durrant House Hotel, in nearby Northam to welcome the family to England. “I can confirm that myself and some other Jackson family members will be in attendance at this event,” said Tito last month. “We are all very much looking forward to spending time in North Devon. I can’t wait to come back to Barnstaple.”

The Jackson family love affair with Barnstaple may have begun in 2007, when Jermaine spent three weeks as a somewhat bemused contestant in Celebrity Big Brother. He came second, behind Shilpa Shetty, and the resultant exposure sent the Jackson 5 into the pop charts for the first time since 1988, with I Want You Back soaring all the way to number 58. Notions of rural English seclusion may have extra appeal after Michael Jackson’s 2005 trial on child molestation charges, in which he was found not guilty. Thereafter, the singer moved to Bahrain. Reports abound about his debts and his abandoned Neverland ranch outside Los Angeles has narrowly avoided repossession.

That said, allegations emerged out of Martin Bashir’s 2003 ITV documentary Living with Michael Jackson. Further reality television may not appeal. Should he ever arrive, at least Michael might not have to share a bathroom.

The house, which is owned by two couples from Bristol, has four en-suite bathrooms, a large reception hall, landscaped garden, kitchen and, boasts the estate agent, a large LCD television. True, his abandoned ranch Neverland had its own zoo and cinema, but times may be hard.

The village itself may offer limited diversion. In this pretty historical fishing village, where the Taw and Torridge rivers meet, life centres on the quay, which hosts crabbing contests and Morris Dancing. There is also an ice-cream shop.

By last night, alas, the appeal of all this may have already been beginning to pale. The Jackson family were booked into the Fullum Chinese restaurant in Barnstaple, six miles down the road. “They’ve been here several times before,” said Cindy Lee, the owner, “but we’ve never said anything because we always respect their privacy. Every time they are in town they drop in to say hello.”

^ yup. they deserve to have privacy...i hope so too that they enjoy themselves :)

they cut her child support cuz he has no damn money. he's hiding it. and she has any option to waive whatever she wants.

who says she's turned out of encino? if katherine will accept her being the mother of her grandchildren from two different sons, living in sin apparently, and allowing gen, jermajesty, jafaar, donte, and randy jr. to stay there their whole lives, y would she turn them out now?

and my arguements make more sense than assuming a child molestation charge is a misdem.

Back