rockstar

Proud Member
i never saw this picture befor

here is the picture
jermaine.jpg

Last edited:
jermaine doesn't like happy in this picture i found :no:
jermaine.jpg

No one is going to believe you Jen. J.C. Move on! And ... - HTXWOLF69 i doubt if jennifer said anything about, her affairs in... - JAMALIHESS why does vanessa have to go!!:( the movie wont be the s... - ABI, ENGLAND I am also a huge Beyonce fan and I would also love to s... - KGALALELO, KIMBERLEY,SOUTH AFRICA Miley Cyrus is definitely not a slut.And how do you kno... - LILA, EDMONTON, CANADA if designing jeans are so easy and all are same like yo... - MOON, KUALA LUMPUR MILEY ROCKS!SELENA AND DEMI SUCKSSELENA cant sing!!!!!!... - EMY, KANEOHE/HAWAII i love mkanda and if anything they should be drinking f... - DANII, PERTH I CAN say i've never done anything like that cause ... - SHARLET, BRISBANE So totally let it get to her!! wat is she 16?? shes a r... - SHARLET, BRISBANE My EW Login Register My Comments Community
Entertainmentwise
. Home News Photos Celebrities Style Movies Music TV Win . EW Newsletter .
NEWS »
Jermaine Jackson Wants To Convert Michael To Islam
And to move to the Middle East...
Tuesday 30th Jan 2007
Michael Jackson?s brother Germaine hopes that, one day, the 'Thriller' star will convert to Islam.

Germaine, who came second in the Big Brother competition, told the BBC that his Muslim faith helped him get through Big Brother.

The Jackson Five Singer, who now lives in Bahrain said, ?If I didn't have Allah and my prayer rug, I would not have survived, and the reason why is because it kept me focused, it kept me calm.

? Michael, I feel, needs to become a Muslim because I think it's a great protection for him from all the things that he's been attacked with, which are false. There's a strength and a protection there

"I was the reason why he had gone there because I wanted him to get out of America and just go somewhere peaceful and quiet, where people pray five times a day. It's a beautiful thing."

Germaine, who hopes to produce a Jackson Five musical, also vehemently denied that he branded Jo O? Meara and Jade Goody ?white trash?.

Last edited:
quess what i put back the picture back i think jermaine was tryying run away :giggle:

ooh i found a different picture of him
_41251601_jacksonbahrainap_203.jpg

Last edited:
Back