rockstar

Proud Member
Re: Charlie Chaplin pictures and video

i just seeing whats on t.v this afternoon
and i saw early charlie chaplin flims on t.v is pretty funny see his flims

i saw Charlie Chaplin on t.v :clap:

Last edited:
Re: i saw Charlie Chaplin on t.v

I've always been interested in seeing a Charlie Chaplin film, but have never gotten around to renting one. What channel did you see it on, rockstar?

Re: i saw Charlie Chaplin on t.v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6J9m2O6_wg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OgQxhAXu5g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCpD72b-dfs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=O41pYMoTwsA

charlie-chaplin.jpg

CharlieChaplin.jpg

chaplin-century.jpg

Chaplin1.jpg

chaplin.jpg

34452494.jpg

Charles Spencer Chaplin was born in Walworth, London,on April 16, 1889, the son of two music hall performers, Charles and Hannah Chaplin. His parents separated before he was five years old. His mother struggled to make a living despite help from young Charlie who first appeared on stage at the age of five.

In 1896, seven-year old Charlie briefly became an inmate of the Lambeth union workhouse, together with his mother, Hannah, and his older half-brother Sydney. They went through the usual admission procedure of being separated from their mother, the children having their hair cut short, and the workhouse uniform replacing their own clothes which were steamed and put into store.

Aw!! I saw a Charlie Chaplin movie a while ago!
It was about a circus!!! It was hilarious!!
I never saw a Charlie Chaplin movie before!
I saw all of his movies in a store a while ago but they're so expensive :(
I might buy them if I find a job during the summer vacation and if they're still in the store by then...

that's cool raisa :yes: i hope you get them in store i hope you lucky :)

I might buy them if I find a job during the summer vacation and if they're still in the store by then...

Have you tried Amazon.com? thats where I got a lot of my films from :flowers:

here are pictures of DVD Collection:
5147JQWMY8L__SS500_.jpg

4137DCTZ5JL__SS500_.jpg

4124VMC8AAL__SS500_.jpg

513ZE6EH13L__SS500_.jpg

51XPRYBFAWL__SS500_.jpg

51WdLwZgMeL__SS500_.jpg

51FDG27D3HL__SS500_.jpg

51DKP19EQTL__SS500_.jpg

51CEVZJAS0L__SS500_.jpg

51AJxPTA23L__SS500_.jpg

I have never seen a Chaplin movie though I have wanted.. only few clips from here and there.
He seems funny from those pics :D

I have never seen a Chaplin movie though I have wanted.. only few clips from here and there.
He seems funny from those pics :D

yeah, he's funny and lovely. I've always liked him. :)

ooh Yeah :clap: :lol: :lol: the funnyest that MJ dress like him that's cute :yes:

Charile Chaplin is awsome.. I have this 6 hour vhs pack from back in the day..

I do have to admit though, I could not sit and watch him ALL day.. after watching a few skits I can take a break.. only cuz I was not raised on silent film..

I guess my attention span is too effected by todays culture and film.. lol!

he's AWSOME though..

I love Charles Chaplin.:D His movies are always so funny, but they also have a very serious and sad side to them as well. His films touch on some serious subjects but he never fails to see the absurdity in them. that's probably one of the reasons why his films are watched over and over again even today. Monsieur Verdoux, Modern Times and City Lights are my favorites. The man also led a very interesting life and his movies reflect that.

A few years back they released all of Charlie's films on DVD (the ones in the pictures above) and I think you can get them for a pretty cheap price nowadays, at least in this corner of the world.

the great dictator is one of my favourites :)) and modern times too :) and ...all of them :)

i saw him on t.v today on chanle 18 sorry about my spelling it was funny :toofunny:

Apparently Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest, and lost! :lol:

Go figure.

Charile Chaplin is awsome.. I have this 6 hour vhs pack from back in the day..

I do have to admit though, I could not sit and watch him ALL day.. after watching a few skits I can take a break.. only cuz I was not raised on silent film..

I guess my attention span is too effected by todays culture and film.. lol!

he's AWSOME though..

i have a 6 hr VHS pack too!! I always LOVED Chaplin. It's the only thing I can watch with my non english speaking mom and she totally gets it and loves it! haha
He was an absolute genius and yet totally misunderstood by people.

I bought 3 movies today of Charlie chaplin!:dancin:
I was planning to get them all but they only had 3 of them...
I bought city light, modern times and the gold rush!
I already saw modern times on youtube but, that quality isn't so good.
I didn't see the other 2 yet, I can't wait to watch them after the exams!!:wild:

Greatest Actor ever!! I love Charlie Chaplin movies!!! i always laugh till death when i see one :)

I love Charlie Chaplin I have several of his movies on dvds. 3 of my favorite ones are:

The Gold Rush
Modern Times
and The Great Dictator

I think those are some of his most funniest movies. Especially Modern Times where he had played a factory worker. It was so funny in this one scene where he was unknownly leading a communist party. Heres the scene it is at 26 seconds:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKAOQbjeQMM&feature=related

It has been quite awhile since I had last seen the movie. Thank You tube has the movie along with The Gold Rush.

Last edited:

LMFAOO at the scene where Chaplin is hopped up on cocaine. that's brilliant. and the look he gives the big dude sewing is priceless. Also that first scene where he was trying to hand back the flag but instead formed a big communist crowd is absolute genius.

i started watching chaplin movies after i found out that michael liked him.

i recently bought his entire collection lol,

my fav chaplin film is "city lights"

Back