New Petition for a BAD TOUR / VICTORY TOUR DVD Official Release [threads merged]

BottleOfSmoke

Proud Member
Hello all fans, i thought it was important to share this info from The mjtunes website, a new very important petition is up and we must all participate, for the good will of the fans community. here the summary about their petition project :

40-year career including more than 30 solo years since Off The Wall and only one concert on Official DVD (Dangerous Tour Bucharest from the Ultimate Collection) and few concerts broadcasted on TV during the HIStory Tour, that’s all.

Michael Jackson is the greatest artist of all time and sadly least commercially exploited one, fans are tired of running back and forth and looking for any possibility to download or purchase illegally concert videos of poor quality.

MJ is one of the artists to have completely missed the step of DVD area and this nonsense must be stopped.

Whether it's Sony BMG, Epic or MJ himself, we all must express our dissatisfaction and demand a release of any of those concerts in good quality.

The perfect option would be a DVD “Best Of” of each tour. Each DVD would contain a selection of the greatest versions of each title.
Destiny Tour (more than 80 concerts), Triumph Tour (more than 50 concerts), Victory Tour (more than 50 concerts), Bad Tour (more than 120 concerts) the majority of them was filmed entirely by MJ's private cameras in high quality…More than 500 hours of amazing live performances, and there's no a single DVD! This is a total lack of respect towards the fans…It really is time to act!

MjTunes pays royalties for the right to broadcast audio content; the various executives (Epic, Sony…) can’t ignore this request or the profit they could make, it’s a matter of good business sense. With your signatures we'll have the necessary support to make our requests and realize our expectations!

Sign this petition, tell about it to other MJ fans you know, post this news on your sites and blogs, and one day we will succeed!

>> Clic Here To Sign The Petition

Re: New Petition for a BAD TOUR / VICTORY TOUR DVD Official Release

Surely the original Bad Tour 1988 Petition is enough for at least a first release?

there is no original or a most important petition one, there is a new petition for a good fight in one appropriate MJ website. you see what the petitionspot.com have done ? nothing !!

The project to demand a Live on DVD never ending and all the fans must be united on this one also, even if we see various petition in thousand MJ website, why not ? is it a unnecessary fight ?

there is no original or a most important petition one, there is a new petition for a good fight in one appropriate MJ website. you see what the petitionspot.com have done ? nothing !!

The project to demand a Live on DVD never ending and all the fans must be united on this one also, even if we see various petition in thousand MJ website, why not ? is it a unnecessary fight ?

.......I AGREE

Is there any real point to this? There have been MANY petitions with THOUSANDS of signatures and theyve all gone by the way side. We as fans cant make Sony or Michael give us any new material on DVD. And even if they do, fans will just complain anyway.

i understand "Incorporated" friend, but "MjTunes.com" is not a general petition website, it's a webradio with an official contract and they pay royalties to an european company who work with Sony and co.

This is an advantage maybe to make this project more "Official" than a regular petition website, with thousand of petitions and no contact with sony or Mj at all.

And concerning the complain of the fans about something released, this is always the same story, only a few part of the fans, the ones with a big mouth who talk for all the silent and quiet ones. The majority is silent because they enjoy what they have...look for Thriller 25th, how many complains ? thousands ? and how many buy it ? millions !! lol

Sign The Petition : Bad Tour / Victory Tour Dvd Official Release

40-year career including more than 30 solo years since Off The Wall and only one concert on Official DVD (Dangerous Tour Bucharest from the Ultimate Collection) and few concerts broadcasted on TV during the HIStory Tour, that’s all.

Michael Jackson is the greatest artist of all time and sadly least commercially exploited one, fans are tired of running back and forth and looking for any possibility to download or purchase illegally concert videos of poor quality.

MJ is one of the artists to have completely missed the step of DVD area and this nonsense must be stopped.

Whether it's Sony BMG, Epic or MJ himself, we all must express our dissatisfaction and demand a release of any of those concerts in good quality.

The perfect option would be a DVD “Best Of” of each tour. Each DVD would contain a selection of the greatest versions of each title.
Destiny Tour (more than 80 concerts), Triumph Tour (more than 50 concerts), Victory Tour (more than 50 concerts), Bad Tour (more than 120 concerts) the majority of them was filmed entirely by MJ's private cameras in high quality…More than 500 hours of amazing live performances, and there's no a single DVD! This is a total lack of respect towards the fans…It really is time to act!

MjTunes pays royalties for the right to broadcast audio content; the various executives (Epic, Sony…) can’t ignore this request or the profit they could make, it’s a matter of good business sense. With your signatures we'll have the necessary support to make our requests and realize our expectations!

Sign this petition, tell about it to other MJ fans you know, post this news on your sites and blogs, and one day we will succeed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sign The Petition : Bad Tour / Victory Tour Dvd Official Release

i'm sorry i can't get it will not let me

but you can go to this website o.k here it is mjtunes.com i'm sorry that i can't get it but you can go to this wensite mjtunes.com

Last edited:

Okay this is a bad idea, if some people actually thought about these things we might get a bad tour dvd released

I want a link too,I would gladly sign it

Okay this is a bad idea, if some people actually thought about these things we might get a bad tour dvd released

Yeah, it is a "BAD" idea.

Get it?

muahahahahaha

Sign it!

If Bad tour ever does get released i hope that it's the 1988 version and not the 1987 version

Yeah, it is a "BAD" idea.

Get it?

muahahahahaha

Sign it!

No its a bad idea, more preperation is needed! people need to stop blasting petitions left right and centre

so what we should do about it

I am at work at the moment, so will reply in full later, but I have thought about a good approach for a while and will PM mjtunes about the idea I have, it mainly involves Los Angles 1989 which is the best shot we have of seeing anything bad tour pro :)

Perhaps the only way for us to get more pro concerts released is to request old concert footage from television archives.

Sign The Petition : Bad Tour / Victory Tour Dvd Official Release

I want a link too,I would gladly sign it

The link to sign this petition is in my first post of this thread ;)

And "mjdvds" with a nickname like this we can expect better from you :D
Of course this is not a useless idea at all, the world history and the humanity is build around the fact that if you don't fight for your rights you'll get nothing. And in this case, i think the mjtunes website do it in the good way, this is not a small site like i said, they gives royalties and have many contacts.

How do you think the fan community should do for get such DVD's ? light us up with your ideas or send them to the mjtunes team, smart friend.

As far as i'm concerned, i think the more way we fight, even if it's in various petition or letters to sony or various TV channel we must do it. people who don't do nothing and complain, if one day we got something with such petitons, they'll be the first one to buy it (without any thanks, i presume).

Don't be ungrateful, each small idea can become useful. For each small step we made a progress

i like to sign the Petition but the problem is that i can't read it cause is not in English at all :no: :cry: please can someone help me i can't read it in france :(

Last edited:
mjtunes is in english also, you can switch between various language, you just need to clic on the bouton "internationnal" and choose the one you want. I think they made the text both in english and french, and maybe in spanish.

But even in foreign language just sign it, this is for the good cause,no need to understand everything or debates for hours, we need Triumph, Victory and Bad Tour in DVD, that's all !!! lol

If Sony saw this as good music sense it would have been released at the time

I really doubt this will ever happen cos I doubt Mj thinks any of them are perfect , even the Bucharest one is edited between 2 concerts

Its a shame tho but i think he`s more likely to release a History concert or something totaly different ( PLEASE NOT ANOTHER ALBUM HE ALREADY RELESED!!!!)

I’m not sure about what you’ve just said, it’s more deeper than we thought…this is not only the sony or MJ guts to release it or not, but a manner for them to find an agreement.
This is a copyrighted and financial problems, that’s all… and as a fan I don’t care all this stories!!

And I don’t think MJ don’t release it because of a lack of perfect aspects of the various tours…Bad Tour is certainly the most accurate and powerful tour ever created and as for the Victory Tour we don’t have any prove that he don’t like it. And as for the HIStory concert he can take various cities concert and make a DVD best of with really good material.

In fact, did Sony or MJ are not up to do it, don’t have the wishes or guts or whatever, I really don’t care...as a fan, as a customer, these artistic values, public ones, i deserve it; we deserve it !

If all this actors had decided to make theses tours one day, why censor them for the entire fan community now, these is a lack of respect.

Last edited:
Back