Potter film actor killed in fight

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
BBC.co.uk:

An 18-year-old actor died after a fight in London in which three other men were stabbed and another suffered injuries to his face.
Rob Knox, who had a small part in the next Harry Potter film, died at about 0100 BST after he was stabbed outside the Metro Bar in Station Road, Sidcup.
In a statement his family said: "Rob was kind and thoughtful and would always help others out." Police said a man, aged 21, had been arrested on suspicion of murder.​

And after this we had media making full blown smearing campaign of this year Moscow-based Championship League finale due to its "extreme" dangers. UEFA cup finale in Manchester ended with knife stabbing too.

Last edited:
Moscow went really well though didnt it, they praised the organisers for the job they did, there was no trouble at all, Manchester was disgusting! and the sad thing is in the media, its glasgow that is being painted with the same brush as the rangers fans causing the trouble.

Omg! That's horrible :mello: Why do always young, talented people die so young.. :(
I thought first it would be Radcliffe or Grint - luckily it didn't - but it doesn't make this any better.

I love Harry Potter! omg how sad. Anyone know what his role was? or was he just an extra?

A teenage actor who appears in the next Harry Potter film was stabbed to death trying to protect his younger brother from a knifeman yesterday.

Robert Knox, 18, who acted alongside Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, became the 28th teenager killed in Britain this year, and the 10th in London to die from stab wounds.

Relatives said his role as Marcus Belby in the film, due for release in November, was set to launch his career as an actor.

Mr Knox was a member of the same rugby club as Jimmy Mizen, the 16-year-old "gentle giant" fatally stabbed in nearby Lee, south-east London, two weeks ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-brother.html

See?
That's why I hate fights!

If they're near bars or people drinking... Even worse!

Back