Forever came today

that's a cute video.. hahaha Michael-"i'm the skinnest Jackson" :)

MAN! I loooove this song! I was just listening to it on repeat earlier today~*~*!!!!!

I love the stage and their outfits! they look so "clean"!!!!!
I think I just downloaded this performance!

Last edited:
"The skinniest Jackson" Man that voice ! :wub:
Fun video, and great song.

It's one of my favorite J5 songs!!! It's great and I love the beat!
Thanks for this video. I haven't seen it before. :lol: @ the outfits... They are cool!

Last edited:
Woohoo! I posted that vid on youtube :) Yeh I loved that performance..'the skinniest jackson' lol

MAN! I loooove this song! I was just listening to it on repeat earlier today~*~*!!!!!

I love the stage and their outfits! they look so "clean"!!!!!
I think I just downloaded this performance!
You cannot love that song anymore than I do. I am that song's biggest fan:yes::D

does anyone have a full list of the different performances at the Carol Barnett show including the dates from when it was?

I have every performance of the Jackson Five on the Caroll Burnette show. I think they made a total of 3 appearances, one in 1974, one in 1975 and then again I think in 76. I can't remember totally what they performed on each show. But the one from 74 I think they did a skit in a music class with Carol and they sang some of their hits and "This Old Man". Then in 75 I think they did a vocal groups tribute, singing songs from "The Supremes", "The Mills Brothers" etc... and some of their own hits. Then in 76, they did "Forever Came Today" and "Body Language", I think.

I love it to INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!

(and no no no!!!! you cant love it beyond infinity and beyond LOL!!! - cause I do!!!!)

Back