eh? - Lindsay Lohan to marry girlfriend?

L.J

Proud Member
Lindsay Lohan to marry girlfriend?

May 28, 2008 07:36am

0,,6061934,00.jpg

LINDSAY Lohan has told friends she wants to marry her girlfriend, DJ Samantha Ronson, according to reports.

The actress, 21, was seen sporting a huge ring at the Dolce and Gabanna party at the Cannes Film Festival in France, and reportedly told her former lover, British model Calum Best, the pair are engaged, Showbizspy says.
Lohan and openly gay Ronson were also reportedly spotted at one of P Diddy’s infamous boat parties kissing and draped over each other.
According to British tabloid reports, Lohan has told friends she wants to have a partnership ceremony with Ronson at Dolly Parton’s theme park, Dollywood, in July.
She has also been referring to herself as Lindsay Ronson.
But is she being serious?

I didn't know she was with a chick now :unsure:

Well, if they get married, I hope they're happy together. I wish them the best. :)

This is beautiful...there is nothing wrong with this....but she is a little young...I have to admit. Her life has been in turmoil recently too...I hope she's making the right decision. Love is beautiful no matter who is involved..

if she's found someone she loves good for her but i hate that we make a huge deal out of these train wreck celebrities... if she truly wanted to get married she could actually do it since her state of residence now has legal gay marriage so something smells of publicity stunt to me but thats just my humble opinion

Her ''girlfriend'' looks like a man:unsure:

In a gay relationship, one is always the man and one is the woman. Knowing what Lindsay looks like, I knew her girlfriend would look manly before I even saw a pic. Thats just how it is. If its true, well good for her as long as shes really happy.

In a gay relationship, one is always the man and one is the woman. Knowing what Lindsay looks like, I knew her girlfriend would look manly before I even saw a pic. Thats just how it is. If its true, well good for her as long as shes really happy.

That's not always true, I've got friends who are in gay relationships and no one picks it because they are both very much women, neither one comes across as the "man" in the relationship.

In a lot of relationships there is a dominant person and a more submissive person, and it doesn't matter what gender mix they are (straight, gay or lesbian couples).

As for looks, I have two friends who I used to work with at the airport and both of these guys have been seeing each other for about as long as I've known them (about 4 years), and they are both very similar when it comes to "acting like a man, or acting like a woman" and yet they're very different (one is loud and funny and the other is very quiet and thoughtful).

when discussing relationships I think it's dangerous to say "always" when describing behaviours or situations, because they are "always" different :yes:

I still didn't realise that she was or is gay/bisexual, I hope it's not a publicity stunt.

I hate having to say that when it comes to celebrities and gay marriage because you would hope it's real so that we can all start moving forward in accepting homosexuality as part of society and not as a current "social trend" like various groups keep trying to box it in as. :scratch:

Last edited:
That's not always true, I've got friends who are in gay relationships and no one picks it because they are both very much women, neither one comes across as the "man" in the relationship.
Well no its not always the case, I should have used the word always. But all the gay couples Ive known have been that way.

Lol, didn't know she was gay/bisexual.

I wonder if she's ready for marriage though, considering the problems she's had in the past years :unsure:

Well, hope they'll be happy :D

Lindsay Lohan's Lesbian Romance "Evident to Anyone With Half a Brain", Says Dad:

If you were expecting Lindsay Lohan 's family members to come rushing with denials of her close relationship with deejay Samantha Ronson after recent photos of the two surfaced, it isn't going to happen -- at least not from her dad.
When asked about the photos, Michael Lohan, tells 'Us Magazine' that their relationship "is evident to anyone with half a brain."
And adds, "Just like the Marilyn Monroe spread (referring to her nude photos in 'New York' magazine), Linds is my daughter and there are just some things a father doesn't want to see or hear, regardless of whether they are true or false."
He goes on to say that Lindsay, who is now 21, "is a big girl, and she can make her own life choices. Then it is between her and God."
Michael still seems bitter about his separation, and takes a swipe at his ex Dina: "Maybe her mother's life revolves around the tabloids and reports, but mine doesn't. I am into setting a good example and doing good things that don't deceive or exploit my kids."
Likely referring to Dina's advice that Lindsay pose for the nude spread. Dina also commented once it was published that she was very happy with the photos since they were "very tastefully done," and also currently stars in her own reality show with younger daughter Ali.
"But I will say this: While we were a family, you never even saw or heard a negative thing about any of us."
"But since the separation, look at everything that has happened."

i suspected she was a lesbian when she once said in an interview that she thinks that female bodies are more sensual than the male ones.

Last edited:
a lot of females think female bodies are more attractive and are still heterosexual.

and lindsay was first passionate with guys..so..now..apparently she is marrying a girl.

it's possible that she may be bi, but prefers to marry a girl now..

Last edited:
^ ....

See, what I...

Never mind. I don't care.

Anyway, good for Lindsey if it's true. Hopefully it's the real deal.

Back