Dreams about MJ! (Merged)

J5master

Proud Member
I can't find the old thread about MJ dreams so just merge this with the old one please!

I had a dream about MJ last night and it was really vivid. I "regressed' back to my high school days and he came to my school. Me and the student council organized the event and stuff. He was where the same thing he wore to Christian's party. And he was so happy and gracious. I remember for some reason he picked me up and carried me in a joking way :lol: I'm not fat but i'm not skinny either and everyone was shocked that MJ was so strong :lol:

After this event or party i got to talk to him and stuff. I asked him about his kids and all that. Dang it i wish i could remember the conversation! But in a tongue-in-cheek way i asked him "how about that new album" and he freakin laughed at me and shock his head. "Naaaaaa," Basically meaning he wasn't gonna tell me crap :lol:

It was funny. Then my dream switched to me (as Ms. Lovett), Sweeney Todd, Jesse from All My Children, and Simon Cowell surviving armageddon by riding in hot air balloons :huh: LOL

Re: Dreams about MJ!

:lol: You lucky

So then you can't tell us anything about the new album either. Damn. :mello: :D

If I was trying to survive Armageddon, hot air balloon would be my choice as well. :lol:

I had a weird dream too when I was 15. I was dreaming The Thriller ending oobviously he was chasing me with the zombies, I got in to the old creepy house, when Michael broke the door n' he wanted to touch me he wasn't there anymore it appeard the fucking, horrible purple dinasaur Barney, he wanted to give me a hug n' he was saying I luv you so much, give me a hug :puke:
That fucking monster arruined my beautiful dream that's why I hate him :angry:
At least your dream wasn't as traumatical as mine J5 Master ;)

^ lol crazy dream.... :)

I had a dream last night that I was at a fancy hotel and my aunt and I were waiting for Oprah to come on. So when Oprah came on she announcened the Michael Jackson is on the show today, so here comes Michael and he does his interview...then next thing I know is that I am on Oprah and Oprah calls me out and Oprah tells me to introduce my self and I say "I'm Michael's cousin!!" and Michael says" yes she is my cousin, we have been hiding her from the public this whole time!" lol it was strange and at the end of the interview MJ picks me up and gives me a piggy back ride..lol that's all I remebered from the dream. :)

^^^ they've kept you hidden all this years...:lmao:

But in a tongue-in-cheek way i asked him "how about that new album" and he freakin laughed at me and shock his head. "Naaaaaa," Basically meaning he wasn't gonna tell me crap :lol:

Geez, even in dreams Mike won't budge :lol:

Last edited:

^ lol I know hahaha..something is up.. yay

^^^ they've kept you hidden all this years...:lmao:

lol I know..it was soooo strange :lmao: Mike said the family didn't want paparazzis taking pics of me..it was crazy lol, so i was finally unveiled(sp?) on Oprah..

The dream remembered is that I went to a verdict to Michael's trial, his wardrobe was different than the actual wardrobe he wore at the verdict, my dream is that he wear the wardrobe he wear at the American Bandstand 50 for his "Dangerous" performance and I was behind him and hear the verdict say "Not Guilty" I was sohappy about itand that was it. I can think of more dreams if I can.

^ lol crazy dream.... :)

I had a dream last night that I was at a fancy hotel and my aunt and I were waiting for Oprah to come on. So when Oprah came on she announcened the Michael Jackson is on the show today, so here comes Michael and he does his interview...then next thing I know is that I am on Oprah and Oprah calls me out and Oprah tells me to introduce my self and I say "I'm Michael's cousin!!" and Michael says" yes she is my cousin, we have been hiding her from the public this whole time!" lol it was strange and at the end of the interview MJ picks me up and gives me a piggy back ride..lol that's all I remebered from the dream. :)

:lmao: :lmao:

I just had a dream with MJ in it too a couple of days ago. It was one of those weird dreams that don't really make any sense and jump from one place to another....I can only really remember that I was working in some orphanage or something and were playing with the kids and they also had animals...like baby chimps and baby kangaroos and baby tigers and what not...they were all babies. :lol: The kids at the orphanage were of all ages. Aaaaanyways...I can't really remember why but all of the sudden MJ was in my dream and I think he was like visiting the orphanage or something, but I'm not sure. He was wearing a black suit and a red shirt. Anyways, so at first I thought he didn't even notice me or know I'm a fan and I didn't want to go talk to him either because I didn't want to bother him. Then after some time he walked pass me and grabbed my hand and was like "Hi summer!! How's it going? How is your niece doing? *blah blah blah*"....you know...he was asking me all these questions about my family and what not like he'd know me and I was just like "So you have read all my letters??!!!" *in shock* :lol: (apparently I had told him all this stuff about my family and life, etc. in my letters that I had apparently sent to him in my dream...:lol:)...and Michael was like "Oh yeah, I got them all!" and then we just started walking and we were talking like we would have known each other for YEARS. :cheers: :lol: It was awesome! :clapping::lol: And I think that's when I woke up...:( :lol:

Last edited:

:lmao: :lmao:

I just had a dream with MJ in it too a couple of days ago. It was one of those weird dreams that don't really make any sense and jump from one place to another....I can only really remember that I was working in some orphanage or something and were playing with the kids and they also had animals...like baby chimps and baby kangaroos and baby tigers and what not...they were all babies. :lol: The kids at the orphanage were of all ages. Aaaaanyways...I can't really remember why but all of the sudden MJ was in my dream and I think he was like visiting the orphanage or something, but I'm not sure. He was wearing a black suit and a red shirt. Anyways, so at first I thought he didn't even notice me or know I'm a fan and I didn't want to go talk to him either because I didn't want to bother him. Then after some time he walked pass me and grabbed my hand and was like "Hi summer!! How's it going? How is your niece doing? *blah blah blah*"....you know...he was asking me all these questions about my family and what not like he'd know me and I was just like "So you have read all my letters??!!!" *in shock* :lol: (apparently I had told him all this stuff about my family and life, etc. in my letters that I had apparently sent to him in my dream...:lol:)...and Michael was like "Oh yeah, I got them all!" and then we just started walking and we were talking like we would have known each other for YEARS. :cheers: :lol: It was awesome! :clapping::lol: And I think that's when I woke up...:( :lol:

hahaha cool dream it was funny!!!!!....having MJ dreams are sooo cool, I love it....:)

my mom said she had a dream that we finally got to meet Michael Jackson YAY!!!and that we got his autographs and we also spent a whole day with him having a lot of fun ...:) that's a great dream..too bad it doesn't come true..lol

. I remember for some reason he picked me up and carried me in a joking way :lol: I'm not fat but i'm not skinny either and everyone was shocked that MJ was so strong :lol:

... and at the end of the interview MJ picks me up and gives me a piggy back ride..lol that's all I remebered from the dream. :)
Poor Michael must wake up so tired! All he does at night is go from dream to dream of his fans picking them up and carrying them off :lol:

ooo! I remember MJ asking me if he should visit fan boards and at first i was like "YEAH!" and then i was like "just be secure in the fact that we really do love you and we're not creepy stalkerish!" LOL

Poor Michael must wake up so tired! All he does at night is go from dream to dream of his fans picking them up and carrying them off :lol:

Oh I know..lol we need to give MJ a break already.he has been picking up and holding his fans too much, i think he may be tired,let's give him a break :lmao: :) awww but its awesome to have him in our dreams...

J5- that's cool...hopefully if he read our post he would feel some what flattered..lol *crosses fingers* but i clearly doubt he would come here??? hahah I liked your dream though :p

I've been having MJ dreams for three days straight...but I can't for the love of God remember them :mad:

^ Nope :(
I'll start keeping a notebook next to my bed, I'll write them down as soon as I wake up.

I had an MJ dream a couple of nights ago. It was so funny :lmao: I can't remember most of it but I do remember that MJ and I were sitting down and I was watching him try and start the fire in the fireplace. So I walk out for two seconds and come back in, and here's MJ pulling the bed out of my room to throw it into the fire! :lol: and I'm just like "what in the world are you doing?!" and he looks at me, with a straight face and goes "just trying to start the fire". I just laughed and told him to get some fire wood out of the back. He looked down and smiled like he was really embarrassed and got the firewood :lol:

I had an MJ dream a couple of nights ago. It was so funny :lmao: I can't remember most of it but I do remember that MJ and I were sitting down and I was watching him try and start the fire in the fireplace. So I walk out for two seconds and come back in, and here's MJ pulling the bed out of my room to throw it into the fire! :lol: and I'm just like "what in the world are you doing?!" and he looks at me, with a straight face and goes "just trying to start the fire". I just laughed and told him to get some fire wood out of the back. He looked down and smiled like he was really embarrassed and got the firewood :lol:

I love your dream...that is soooo cute :) I can just picture his embaressed face.

haha!!

U guys r amking laugh like anything!
Love the dreams.

I know i have had dreams bout mike, but can never remember them unfortnately!

I did have one last night, but I don't exactly remember it. :(
I did have one though where I was fighting with my ex, and MJ comes out of no where and tells my ex off, and we walk away.
Not that exciting, but there have been more, just don't remember too much.

I did have one last night, but I don't exactly remember it. :(
I did have one though where I was fighting with my ex, and MJ comes out of no where and tells my ex off, and we walk away.
Not that exciting, but there have been more, just don't remember too much.

lucky...at least you remebered that MJ tells your ex off.. :)

My little sister had a dream about MJ and he was her new volleyball coach............

.........yeah, thats about it.......

.....lame, but whatev!

I had a dream that I was at DisneyLand and Michael was there so I followed him. When I got to his room he was crying looking at his hand and there were white marks on his hand (Michael was black). He then looked at a picturebook with pictures of him and Lisa Marie Presley (like in 1994) and he was crying. In the book he had a divorce paper and he signed it. Then, Michael went to sleep and became less visable as I woke up. :sad:

I had a dream that I was at DisneyLand and Michael was there so I followed him. When I got to his room he was crying looking at his hand and there were white marks on his hand (Michael was black). He then looked at a picturebook with pictures of him and Lisa Marie Presley (like in 1994) and he was crying. In the book he had a divorce paper and he signed it. Then, Michael went to sleep and became less visable as I woke up. :sad:

That is a depressing dream. :( Poor MJ

awww I'm sorry..poor MJ

I've only had a dream with Michael in it once. I was at his house, but it was like a palace made out of gold... and my goodness, he seemed 10 feet tall, lol. He had his back turned to me and in the dream I yelled "Michael Jackson!" But he never turned around and I'm still disappointed to this day, lol.

I had a Mj-dream a while ago!
The Jacksons reunited and they first came to Belgium. :DThey first came to my little village LOL 'what a coïncidence!' They didn't sing though. They placed beach-volleyball in a red tent!:doh: They won and I ran to Michael (it was a bad-era Michael), I gave him a big hug and I said he played great! Then I went to the other brothers and while I was showing that I knew all of their names, Michael grabbed my arm and he put a red bracelet on my arm:). Then I had to go, I remember I first went through a kitchen with a lot of vegetables because the Jacksons liked vegetables:). Then I went home and I told everybody on the forum that Michael and the Jacksons were in Belgium and that I saw them:wild:!!

End of my Michael-dream.

nice dream.. I wonder what that red bracelet that Michael put on your arm was for??he was gonna ask you to marry him? no just kidding :) aww cute, great dream

Back