The Jacksons - 5 Cd (album) Set / Out 16 Jun ~uk Only~

I'l buy it if its remastered, I have 2 out of 5 of those albums

I have all of those albums, but it would be a good deal if they're remastered, because the audio, especially on "Destiny" is way too low.

I have all of those albums, but it would be a good deal if they're remastered, because the audio, especially on "Destiny" is way too low.
I thought Destiny was good except for blame it on the boogie which was pretty low, I felt the same about lovely one on Triumph cos it isnt as good as the lovely one that is on the ulatimate collection

I have the records and they sound better than the CDs. And the artwork is larger, lol. And there's a song called Heartbreak Hotel that's not on the CD. This Place Hotel, what's that? :p

I have the records and they sound better than the CDs. And the artwork is larger, lol. And there's a song called Heartbreak Hotel that's not on the CD. This Place Hotel, what's that? :p

This Place Hotel is Heartbreak Hotel. They changed the name cause, I think, Elvis (?) had a song titled Heartbreak Hotel.

This Place Hotel is Heartbreak Hotel. They changed the name cause, I think, Elvis (?) had a song titled Heartbreak Hotel.

I know that. It was a joke. Whitney Houston also has a song called Heartbreak Hotel, which is a different song from Elvis' & The Jacksons and the name wasn't changed. Lots of songs have the same title. It was called Heartbreak Hotel on the original Triumph album and also the Live album. I've never understood why it was changed when they were released to CD later. The title "This Place Hotel" makes no sense.

Last edited:
does anyone know if they have remastered this for sure?

Im pretty sure they are i dont see the point n re-realeasing them n a box set form without remastering them, that would be pointless
still, they havent said they have been remastered for sure though

no bonustracks on it? I only buy 'm if there are some 12'' versions or something with it..

Why does it say "uk only" on the thread? it will be sell worldwide right?
i heard of a brazilian site that will sell it here, but its 3 times the price in UK. So I will definetly buy it on amazon...
the price is great and I've always wanted these cds and never found them anywhere.
From The Jacksons I only have 2300 Jackson Street and The Very Best of...so this came in a good time! :D

Nothing new? no remastering? always the same...¬¬

Sony sucks!

I'd get them if they were remastered too, as I have them already. They seem to just be the same as the orignal CD releases with no extra tracks.
I think they were individually released earlier this year as there are 2008 listings for each of them on Amazon. According to eil.com they will be packaged in mini-LP style card sleeves, so something like Visionary, so they'll be really cute and nice to have. Heres the address... http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=436062

Lv x

maybe this last cd was not a big succes, for many years the cd was still available everywhere for years and years, while the others cd's are more succesfull that sony decided not to add this one to the box

Does anybody have this yet, what is it like? I've not seen it in stores yet, am not sure whether to get it as I have the originals and am very happy with them. I know we got Michaels ablums remastered but that's different, plus were not sure if these are definately remastered or just repackaged. Lv v

*** bump ***

Could anyone who bought this cd-set can comfirm whether it's remastered?

shame as i already have all of the albums but im intrigued to find out the extras on the discs, are there going to be interviews like on the re-mastered rereleases of thriller and bad etc. ?

Well, I've received them today and I'm really disappointed about them.

The 5 cd's are in slipcases without any booklet and the tracks are not remastered! (but it's still a nice collectors item)

Well, I've received them today and I'm really disappointed about them.

The 5 cd's are in slipcases without any booklet and the tracks are not remastered! (but it's still a nice collectors item)
well thats just poop then....

Back