Pic's of MJ and his Smart!

Dri

Proud Member
I would like to see more pics of Michael with his little Smart! :)

Please,share for us!Thank you!

era_mj_invincible_wma2000-07.jpg

awww how cute... MJ looks adorable with his the little car!!!

I've never seen this pisture before, the car is so cute.
I hope someone have more pictures like this one:p.

oh i know.. i hope someone posts more of these pictures up ..:)

I'm confused what does little smart mean?

the car in the picture, is a 'Smart' car

http://www.smartusa.com/
http://www.smart.com/

Environmental management system

Here is the stated smart Environmental Policy: "With our products, we are setting a milestone for environmentally-compatible individual mobility. Every day, we live an efficient and dynamic environmental management system that is aligned towards on-going improvement."
Now, we understand that those can just be words or that we can really live with the spirit of that commitment. We choose the spirit! And then we back up that intention with rigorous independent examination. Our environmental management system was certified to DIN EN ISO 14001 standards in February 1997 at our Böblingen facility. Annual internal and external audits ensure that this system is consistently applied.
Our environmental policies are not just for smart. We want our suppliers to be environmentally smart too. So the suppliers who have gathered in smartville work with us in an environmental protection workgroup to coordinate environmental efforts and set future strategies. We live together as a smart community honoring the environment and our natural resources.
Future focused recycling

Truly smart recycling doesn't happen after a car is used and ready for disposal - it starts with the initial design concept and fits every component into a known "lifecycle". So we analyzed alternatives and chose 100% recyclable synthetics for things like our dashboards and wheel housing covers. We brainstormed how to reduce the number of components and how to assemble them. Examples include our dashboard air system that was reduced from twenty separate pieces to one single molded part. Even our exterior door panels can be easily changed and recycled. When you own a smart, you'll find yourself pointing things like these out to your friends - they'll become part of your environmental statement

Keep your powder dry

The entire vehicle bodywork of smart is powder coated rather than painted. Powder coating uses 40% less energy than conventional painting methods with zero solvent emissions and no water consumption. Powder "overspray" is collected and is 98% reusable. This is a great example of eco-friendly solutions that also provide excellent finish quality.
Facility energy

If you are truly eco-friendly, your attitude stretches beyond the product itself to everything you do. In our smartville production center, we have analyzed and increased the thermal insulation of our buildings to minimize heat loss. We collect the excess heat generated from our injection molding machines to heat our paint booths. We even have our own natural gas fired thermal energy station that supplies our hot water and some of our electricity. Environmentally sound buildings, intelligent people, technologically advanced car.
Waste not, want not

We are fanatics on waste. Yes, we like recycling, but our initial thought is to always avoid the waste in the first place. So we work with our suppliers to source our parts in returnable containers. And when waste is unavoidable we don't stop there - we grade it, collect it, analyze it and recycle it.
smartville

People know smart is different just by driving by our smartville production facilities in Hambach, France. Our architects specified exterior surfaces to be made with a material named Trespa, 80% of which comes from fast-growing European timber. We have eliminated materials like formaldehyde, CFC and asbestos. Our entire complex is nestled in the green hills of the Lorraine region using ample green space like fields, meadows, and fruit tree orchards to more fully integrate smart with the environment.

Last edited:
awww I had never seen this before! He looks so cute with the little Smart...Does anyone have more?

I love that car. :) I know that MJ cares deeply for the environment, and I admire him a lot for caring enough to actually do something about it unlike some celebrities who claim to be "green' and then drive hummers or something and fly around in personal jets everyday. I plan on getting some kind of environmentally safe car once I learn to drive (and have enough $ :wink:)

oh, this is a little off topic, but does anyone know what event he was at when he wore the outfit in that picture?

Last edited:
awwww....how cute! I feel like I'm talking about a little baby, cause the car is so little and cute!lol
Did he drive it away in that pic??? If so...."run for your lives!!!" just kidding, Im sure he's brushed up on his driving, lol

awwww....how cute! I feel like I'm talking about a little baby, cause the car is so little and cute!lol
Did he drive it away in that pic??? If so...."run for your lives!!!" just kidding, Im sure he's brushed up on his driving, lol

hehehe lol.... i wonder if he did drive off..hmmm?

Hey Michael, if you're looking for a driver.. give me a call! ;)

[...]

oh, this is a little off topic, but does anyone know what event he was at when he wore the outfit in that picture?

this outfit Michael wore at the World Music Awards 2000 in Monaco. So the photo must be taken in this night, look at his headdress. :yes:

Ok!I read a storyof this car on that site ... Read...

"2000 • Michael is 41 years old

Monaco, May 11th

A whole week Michael was in Monaco because of the World Music Awards. Fans of all countries arrived there, too in order to see him. From time to time the scenes at the hotel were frightening. It was so hard that Michael always left and entered the hotel through a little side-entrance. It’s even said that one time he came out of the hotel in the middle of the night with Prince and his Bodyguard Wayne to get a bit fresh air! At night there were hardly any people.
… But besides this there had also been something special!

A fan remembers: I always have to think of the scene were Michael drove in this sweet little ‘Smart’-car which was a present from the WMAs. Apparantly he wanted that we could see him so he took this little car without darkened panes. I think that he soon wished he hadn’t done so, because within seconds the car was heavily mobbed by fans. They literally lay on it and screamed so loudly that my stomach turned around. The ‘Smart’ was not able to drive. I really prayed that there would come the time when they let the car go and that the panes wouldn’t break — otherwise that would have ended badly for Michael and many others!
But we also did something very special and good! At the end of Michael’s stay all the fans got together and wrote Michael a letter. A FttF-team member proposed that to us. We promised to stay calmer when he’d leave. We knew that he had his children with him and we were sure that he didn’t want them to see such a chaos! At least for his children Michael wants peace. And it worked!! (at least almost :) )! We all were very proud of us, and for the first time we felt like a real family. That I will never forget!"

>http://www.mjfriendship.de/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=47

Searching and I read on a site of my country that he bought in June 2000, four Smart&Passion cars. Price-€9000!

"Em Junho, Michael Jackson rende-se ao smart. O cantor compra 4 smarts (4 smart&passion pretos). É também lançada uma serie especial de 300 unidades, o smartmusic. Esta versão conta com jantes de liga leve, rádio CD, e caixa de CDs. O seu preço: €9000."(This artcle is in Portuguese)

http://computadordebordo.com/artigo.php?id=1&topic=5

sorry if this is a dumb question, but can MJ drive lol or did he get someone to drive him around in it

Dump?!Sorry but not for me and some MJ's fan too...

I don't see MJ in normal situations like drive,eating,sleeping...And this things,FOR ME,is so cool!

I'm sorry!

^ lol...so if anyone see's MJ driving clear the way :p lol just kidding :)

Back