‘the Jacksons Original Album Classics’ Set

rockstar

Proud Member
The-Jacksons-Original-Album-Cl-4360.jpg

‘THE JACKSONS ORIGINAL ALBUM CLASSICS’ SET

Esprit International Limited (Eil.com) have announced the UK release of 'The Jacksons Original Album Classics' (Sony BMG; catalogue number: 88697304722) for June 16, 2008.

This is a 5-CD album set comprising of the album releases 'Jacksons', 'Goin Places', 'Destiny', 'Triumph', and 'Victory'. Each album is housed in a mini-LP style card picture sleeve with the complete set presented in a card slipcase.

Click on the link below for more details:-
http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=436062

i have them all..but ill be buying this..idk why i continue 2 buy re=releases lol

I'll buy them is the sound has be remastered, because those albums deserve to be remastered as the sound quality isn't very good anymore.

i'll buy it too cause i don't have the victory cd at all i don't care i'm getting anyway :yes: :clap:

this is hard! since I'm a new fan I don't have any of their music (I did buy some songs on iTunes but I mean I haven't got any cd's/vinyls). Vinyls are so pretty so I wanted to buy them but now, I see this and it's much more easy to put a cd on my computer... but vinyls areso nice too!!!!!
damn, I'll first try to find some money :D!!!

There's no 2300 Jackson St. either.

Most fans don't consider that a proper Jacksons album, since there's no Michael.

Anyway, I have all the albums, but I'll probably buy this anyway. Just to have the remastered sound. ;)

Most fans don't consider that a proper Jacksons album, since there's no Michael.

Anyway, I have all the albums, but I'll probably buy this anyway. Just to have the remastered sound. ;)

There's also no Marlon (except on the title song, but he didn't participate in the video), what does that got to do with it? The others are Jacksons, it's not like it's a Van Hagar record.

Back