Jackson Surprises 'View' Host Sherri Shepherd

rockstar

Proud Member
Janet Jackson made a dream come true for TV host Sherri Shepherd by making a surprise appearance on her talk show "The View."

Shepherd has long been a fan of the singer and recently announced she would be willing to sleep in the street to secure tickets to Jackson's forthcoming tour.

But the pop star made a surprise guest appearance on the show on Tuesday and presented a delighted Shepherd with seats to one of her fall concerts.

Shepherd was overwhelmed, embracing Jackson and telling her, "I'm such a fan of yours. I have every album; I have every poster; I have all of your program books. Aside from Michael (Jackson), you are my second favorite, girl."

Jackson will open her Rock Witchu tour in Vancouver, British Columbia, September 7.

Shepherd was overwhelmed, embracing Jackson and telling her, "I'm such a fan of yours. I have every album; I have every poster; I have all of your program books. Aside from Michael (Jackson), you are my second favorite, girl."

LMFAO. She actually said that to her?! I wouldn't say that!

Yeah, I was taken back when I saw that. Michael is my fave too, but if I met Janet I wouldn't be like "You're my 2nd fave after Michael" (even tho it's true) lol, that would just be wrong.

Last edited:
Yeah that's kinda gotta sting a little especially when saying it to her face so sherri kinda killed the moment there.

WOW :clap: for Janet Jackson she is sweet heart :yes: WOW I LOVE Janet i wish i was pretty like her and look thin like her she is so nice and sweet i really love to see her in concert too i really like her music too i have her new album it's really good :yes:

Yeah for Janet :clap: i love that Janet i wish i could be like her :yes: :cry:

here is the date tour:

Here is the complete schedule of Janet Jackson tour dates:
September 10 Vancouver, BC General Motors Place
September 13 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena
September 19 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay Events Center
September 20 San Diego, CA San Diego Sports Arena
September 25 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena
September 27 Detroit, MI Palace Of Auburn Hills
September 28 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
September 29 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
October 1 Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden
October 2 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center
October 4 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum Complex
October 5 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
October 7 Fort Lauderdale, FL BankAtlantic Center
October 15 Washington, DC Verizon Center
October 17 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
October 21 Houston, TX Toyota Center
October 22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center

THE JACKSONLOGIST that's only dates i saw but i'll let you know about it or you can go in jackson jackson wbsites to find out more of her tour dates o.k :flowers: :yes:

The part about Michael was so unexpected but hilarious, considering Janet went on the show just to give her tickets, it was so funny to see her say Michael was still her fav! Wonder how Janet felt about that aahahaha!

Back