‘WHY I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON’ The New Book

i wrote as much i what so you can write as much as you what :yes:

so tell mt what does Cc: means?

I have yet to find a man that has ever been more loving, trusting, loyal, interesting, intelligent, funny, compassionate, understanding, and very caring.

Mr.Jackson has shown me how precious a human being’s life can be no matter what your circumstance (s), your many hopes, dreams, goals, and aspirations are…

He believed in me, trusted me, encouraged me, and gave me the strength to change circumstance (s) that I truly thought were next to impossible to overcome/achieve…

We were there for each other when we needed a Comrade/a true friend the most…

For whatever reason (s) Mr.Jackson & I crossed paths on our journey, God has given us the rarest, and most precious gift of all…

The legacy of a true friendship and the true love of our life..!

HEAL THE WORLD~~~”EDUCATION IS THE KEY”

Suzanne M. (Susie) Deeds
June 6, 2008

Last edited:
Sdeidjs that was so beauitefull that was wounderfull what you say about MJ :clap: :cry: :cry: :cry: :)

Last edited:
Hello all the ppls we need more people be cool if some of are ppls be in book that's be very :cool: :yes:

I LOVE KING OF POP I LOVE KING OF POP I LOVE KING OF POP I LOVE KING OF POP I LOVE KING OF POP

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Back