Mel B To Duet With Janet Jackson

Victory2004

Proud Member
Former SPICE GIRL MELANIE BROWN is teaming up with superstars [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JANET [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JACKSON[/FONT][/FONT] and MISSY ELLIOT to have another crack at solo success.
Scary Spice's solo career slumped prior to the girl group's recent reunion; her last single failed to reach the top 40 in the U.K.
But the now Los Angeles-based star is preparing a comeback, with the help of some very influential friends.
She says, "I not scared of having another try. I am working with the best producers ever. I am now ten tracks in to my [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]new [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]record[/FONT][/FONT].
"I am doing something with Janet Jackson which should be amazing. I am also going to hook up with Missy again." http://www.pr-inside.com/mel-b-to-duet-with-janet-r625958.htm

Last edited:
I hope for this is a lie. Why would Janet was to do a duet with with a talentless Spice Girl like Mel B.

Am I missing something what's wrong with mel b? I didn't follow the spice world or mel. The only opinion I have is that they are talentless but why the ew's? lol

this sounds interesting....maybe JJ should also do another colabo with MJ??? Would be nice....

Mel B Admits There Is No Janet Jackson Duet

11 Jul 2008

showbizspy.com has posted a report on which Mel B finally admits that she lied about collaborating with Janet on her new album.

Former SPICE GIRL MELANIE BROWN has been forced to deny reports she is working on new tracks with superstars JANET JACKSON and MISSY ELLIOTT -just weeks after boasting about the collaboration.

Last month (Jun08), the Los Angeles-based singer told a British publication she is preparing to relaunch her solo career with help from some very influential friends.

She said: "I am doing something with Janet Jackson which should be amazing. I am also going to hook up with Missy again."

But Brown has now backtracked over the comments, saying: "There's no truth in that."

this should prove interesting. providing that jermaine dupri stays away completely

I love Mel B, and if that's true, it will be awesome! Thanks for posting!

Re: Mel B Admits There Is No Janet Jackson Duet

11 Jul 2008

showbizspy.com has posted a report on which Mel B finally admits that she lied about collaborating with Janet on her new album.

Former SPICE GIRL MELANIE BROWN has been forced to deny reports she is working on new tracks with superstars JANET JACKSON and MISSY ELLIOTT -just weeks after boasting about the collaboration.

Last month (Jun08), the Los Angeles-based singer told a British publication she is preparing to relaunch her solo career with help from some very influential friends.

She said: "I am doing something with Janet Jackson which should be amazing. I am also going to hook up with Missy again."

But Brown has now backtracked over the comments, saying: "There's no truth in that."
Oh well.. that's about it then.

Back