be very cool if Michael Jackson did Fans day at NeverLand

rockstar

Proud Member
i was thinking when i was listen to MJ on my ipod i got for my birthday that MJ should open NeverLand ranch for his Fans to have fun and celebrarty

he should tell it on news around the world let his fans come to neverland for free for the whole week or muth sorry about my spelling i just asking

what do you think of that idea? :)

oh my god. That would be so cool! That's like my dream to visit there and visit him. Hopefully he would be there to meet people, but if that wasn't an option it would still be really nice to see neverland.

that's would be so cool if that happen for real there will be biggest party at neverland grooving MJ all night :giggle: :party:

i think peopl that werent mj fans would come and crash it and stuff i you work ever detail out i dont think it would work but that is an AWEAOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!

is AWEAOME IDEA EVER what i can do is when i'm createding a big MJ b-day card for him for his b-day i'll also ask him in the lettle to ask him he could do that too

and also too i have anyother idea too i think MJ should have a specail day with all the special people who have specail needs like me
MJ should have day world disablility day at neverland what you think of that too :)

:lol:

so i'll ask MJ in my lettle that what he think of that idea :yes: :giggle: i think that idea is good idea :yes:

i remeber i send him a lettle to him i can't remeber what mouth it is :yes: i got no reply back from him i don't understand why :yes: :mat:

i think MJ would love to have all his fans there at his neverland we can have KFC and ICE CREAM, CANDY, PARTY, DANCING, and we can see if MJ sing for us :yes: that be so cool

i hope comes true :yes: :pray:

i can't wait cause it'll come true soon i hope so cuae my dream is to go to neverland and met michael jackson in person ooh well :)

Back