The I don't know what I would do without thread.....

I don't know what I'd do without my dog, she is the best gift I ever received :D

I don't know what I'd do without happiness and a sense of humor, probably be in the cuckoo house:tease::lol:

I don't know what I would do without inner peace:angel:

I don't know what I would do without my patience..........

michaelmdjjcqr8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what I'd do without creativity. God was so good to give me some because it helps me in many ways...brings me pleasure, helps get me through, gives me a productive, positive focus for a time. My little creations. They somehow have made a difference in my life...a personal gift to me. I'm grateful.

^ Oh now I see the one picture I missed out on in my last post for that game the other night :lol:

^ I hope you might shed a bit more light on what you are talking about? I am so confused...

Last edited:
Maybe I won't and just leave you wondering :) LOL

My last post before the one I made just then... you see the little MJ pic sitting there? well they were planted all around the board for a game the other night, You had to find 20 of them... I thought I had found 20 but there were a few planted in siggys as well as posts and I counted the same one twice, That one up there was my missing one :eek: :lol:

And it was in one of your posts the whole time? How funny!

Nooooooooooooooooooooow I understand. Good of you to explain. :D

yes :lol: actually a few I found were in my posts :unsure:
very tiring game and never again LOL

They showed you FAVORTISM! I'm making a formal complaint!!!

So...who would I talk to?

(sometimes it's deliriously satisfying to keep a thread off topic)

I don't know what I would do without my patience......

I don't know what I would do without very caring friends, God has blessed me with loyal friends and family, without them I think I'd be very lost. I honestly don't know what I'd do without my mother, very strong woman, and honor to have her... (gonna call my mom now haha)
I don't know what I'd do without the forum period, great way to spend my time... Great wonderful people here *Hugs* to you all. :flowers:

Hmm.. my first post here :wild:!

I don't know what I would do without having the hugs and kisses I recieve from my kids :wub:

I don't know what I would do without my best friend. She's helped me a lot.

I don't know what I would do without music. I'm addicted :D

I don't know what I would do without the strength I have to get through lifes struggles sometimes but I find the strength from somewhere.........

I don't know what I would do without sudafed sinus headache medicine :bugeyed :D

Back