advice needed please!

angelofhope

Proud Member
So this is my situation.I would appreciate all your input on this.
I am in a very new relationship right now. I gave 'conspiracy' to my boyfriend to read. He read it and said it made some good points, but he dosen't know what he feels about michael's innocence either way but wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. he thing is he says the book dosen't explain mj's eccentricities, and he finds it hard to understand my support of mj. This guy is so nice, he's a sweetheart, but how do I defend Mj without sounding fixated?, and how do I explain my emotional connection to him, because mj is a big part of who I am. Thanks in advance!
Katix

I understand what you mean. I always wish that the people I care about would understand and love MJ as much as I do, because my feelings about MJ are a big part of who I am as well. It doesn't sound like you really need to defend him, as long as he doesn't say anything bad about MJ. I don't want to sound mean, but as much as we would all like for everyone to love MJ, not everyone is going to be able to see through the "eccentricities" and appreciate him the way the fans do. I would just try explaining how much he means to you and what you like about him, and he'll either understand or he won't. I don't think that would make you sound fixated, as long as you don't bring it up all the time or anything. After all, being a fan of MJ is a part of your life, and if your boyfriend is going to be, he should be able to accept that, and at least try to understand why you feel the way you do. that's just my :2cents: I hoped that helped you a little bit!

So this is my situation.I would appreciate all your input on this.
I am in a very new relationship right now. I gave 'conspiracy' to my boyfriend to read. He read it and said it made some good points, but he dosen't know what he feels about michael's innocence either way but wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. he thing is he says the book dosen't explain mj's eccentricities, and he finds it hard to understand my support of mj. This guy is so nice, he's a sweetheart, but how do I defend Mj without sounding fixated?, and how do I explain my emotional connection to him, because mj is a big part of who I am. Thanks in advance!
Katix

Always be true to your heart..!

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
So I should educate him about Mj? The true to my heart comment really touched me Sdeidjis!
That's exactly it it- Michael is my heart forever. In the deepest depths of my soul I KNOW his innocence and his goodness. But it is hard explaining this to others.

Ignorance is cured with knowledge.... The more he learns the more understanding he will be (hopefully).

The thing is, if you can get him to accept your love for Michael then that's more than than enough. He doesn't have to agree with you though and some people just won't change, as long as he doesn't judge you or question you then it should be all good.

So I should educate him about Mj? The true to my heart comment really touched me Sdeidjis!
That's exactly it it- Michael is my heart forever. In the deepest depths of my soul I KNOW his innocence and his goodness. But it is hard explaining this to others.

Dear AngelofInnocence,
I am pleased that you are pleased...your very welcome~~~

If you think about it...You already have the answer to the question (s) you seek ...

"mj is a big part of who I am".

People that touch our lives will either accept/love you in an evening gown or in a pair of jeans...Don't allow "anyone" to ever change you into something or someone your not..!

Always, be true to your heart, your soul, and most of all to yourself~~~

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
I wouldn't try to shove it down his throat either. Time is needed. But even so he may decide he doesn't belive in Michael at all. But as long as he believes in you and respects your love of MJ than all will be well.

My husband doesn't like him at all.

Back