first new Rebbie song in 10 years

cheers for the headsup, just downloaded it sounds good.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the news!

Do you know if the song is also available on Itunes?

edit: yes, the song is also available on Itunes... I just downloaded from there!

Last edited:
This is cool, thank you. I was just looking up some Rebbie stuff on You Tube recently. Thanks again :)

great! Rebbie could have been such a fab jazz singer..her voice is so soothing and mellow...anyways so glad she is still lending her vocals here and there.

OMG this is great news I really like Rebbie alot and her singing voice is brilliant. I hope that maybe she will release a new album soon :D

I've met Rebbie about ten years ago here in the Netherlands. She's great and a very nice person. I love her personality, because she is very optimistic. I asked her about the alligations of Michael, and she said that Michael will be fine. She even said that I reminded her on her brother Michael. I realy was like huhh, but that was so nice to hear. I asked her why I reminded her on Michael, and she said that I had the same way of speaking and even my hand were similar to his. hahaha, anyway she is a very warm and nice person. I love her

^^ Wow that's a nice story :) Why was she here in Holland?

Well I didn't ask her why she was in Holland, but I saw her in a beauty shop. I was there with a cousin. I was looking for a strawberry handsoap. But I dropped it and it felt in front of her feet. I said excuse me, but I didn't realize it was Rebbie until she began to sing Billie Jean. Haha Then I knew it was her. I invited her to come with us to drink a cup of thee at a local restaurant. And we talked for about 45 minutes. We ate an piece of apple cake together. I told her it was my favorite cake and she said that Michael liked it too when he was younger. So nice :D hahaha. When we were about to go I said if she would give my love to Michael.
I gave her my phone number and she called me back only once.It was about 2 years later. And she realy gave my love to Michael. After that we've never seen each other again. But I know she is a very nice person.

I would definately welcome a new Rebbie CD. I always thought she had a great voice.

Well I didn't ask her why she was in Holland, but I saw her in a beauty shop. I was there with a cousin. I was looking for a strawberry handsoap. But I dropped it and it felt in front of her feet. I said excuse me, but I didn't realize it was Rebbie until she began to sing Billie Jean. Haha Then I knew it was her. I invited her to come with us to drink a cup of thee at a local restaurant. And we talked for about 45 minutes. We ate an piece of apple cake together. I told her it was my favorite cake and she said that Michael liked it too when he was younger. So nice :D hahaha. When we were about to go I said if she would give my love to Michael.
I gave her my phone number and she called me back only once.It was about 2 years later. And she realy gave my love to Michael. After that we've never seen each other again. But I know she is a very nice person.

Was she by herself in the beauty salon,and what did yall talk about for 45 minutes!!!?

No she was with a friend, it was a man. He was about i think 60 years old. His name was Frank. He said nothing at all! And first we talkes about coffee. hahah a weird subject actually, but she told me what she liked to drink, with sugar of milk, stuff like that. And then I asked about Michael, she talks very slowly so it took quite long time to hear the whole story, but it was interesting.

Great, looking forward to hear it^^ Wouldn't suprise me if Rebbies new material comes out loong before LaToya's Startin' Over :p

No she was with a friend, it was a man. He was about i think 60 years old. His name was Frank. He said nothing at all! And first we talkes about coffee. hahah a weird subject actually, but she told me what she liked to drink, with sugar of milk, stuff like that. And then I asked about Michael, she talks very slowly so it took quite long time to hear the whole story, but it was interesting.

THANX FOR THAT..U R SO KIND...u r lucky also!!!!

I've met Rebbie about ten years ago here in the Netherlands. She's great and a very nice person. I love her personality, because she is very optimistic. I asked her about the alligations of Michael, and she said that Michael will be fine. She even said that I reminded her on her brother Michael. I realy was like huhh, but that was so nice to hear. I asked her why I reminded her on Michael, and she said that I had the same way of speaking and even my hand were similar to his. hahaha, anyway she is a very warm and nice person. I love her

omg u r so lucky! and she just sat down and talked with you even though you were a complete stranger to her? That was very nice of her..out of all the jackson sisters she has always been the most grounded and the one with the best voice :)

omg u r so lucky! and she just sat down and talked with you even though you were a complete stranger to her? That was very nice of her..out of all the jackson sisters she has always been the most grounded and the one with the best voice :)

that's very sweet of her, isn't it? I thought it would be nice to sit and drink something. I think it would have been selfish if I only asked her for an autograph... so we went to a local cofee shop... and we talked... so nice... i love her and the whole Jackson family

Back