The I miss the surgical Mask Thread

Some people says Michael looked like a criminal or loon but I think he looked incredibly mysterious, sexy, gorgeous :wub: :dribble:
If he wore the mask for drama Who the F cares? I don't have too many pics cuz I'd could find it so if you miss the surgical mask too you can share your pics :wild:

doodoo-invincible-era_1075.jpg

mask.jpg

lyons122yq20kz.jpg

michael-jackson.jpg

cooooooolfinger.jpg

013.jpg

4z9huec.jpg

Thanks for posting these ;D... I love the picture of Michael giving the finger to the paps....hahahaha that's PRICELESS :p

Last edited:
^omgg that one is beautiful! :eek: and the one were all the press is around him looks funny, his face is like ''Why me?'' :lol:

Last edited:
God i want to rip it off and kiss him, is this why he did it to torture us from seeing that Sexylicious, Schmexy smile? Bad boy Mike!

God i want to rip it off and kiss him, is this why he did it to torture us from seeing that Sexylicious, Schmexy smile? Bad boy Mike!

:lol: you crack me..you are sooo funny!! yuppppp..!I bet thats why he does it though.to torture his fans from not seeing his cute smile :p

Last edited:
:lol: you crack me..you are sooo funny!! yuppppp..!I bet thats why he does it though.to torture his fans from not seeing his cute smile :p

Thankyou hunni, im just really happy as exam period is over here, and you's caught me in a *bad* mood! *(WINK)*

Thankyou hunni, im just really happy as exam period is over here, and you's caught me in a *bad* mood! *(WINK)*

YW..haha well thats good that your exam period is over :D hehe we all have those naughty moments :lol: :p

Michael is so funny, with these masks. He made a fashion out of it lol!

I really really liked the mask!! It such a great and unique thing to wear! Only he could have done that. :D

mickson those pics are wonderful :wild: :wub: even though I can't help to feel jelous for Lisa n' Deborah but thankyou so very much :happy:

Back