For 3T fans in or around London (READ NOW)

elusive moonwalker

Guests
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8372480154393525597&postID=1318863960027175521
huntxu3.jpg

taj is wanting to meet up with any fans in london tomorrow b4 he hads back ot the USA. respond in his blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully some of the members here will see this in time to be able to attend. Sounds interesting.

oh how I love the mj fans!! same old, same old..... have a look at all the familar names who have posted a reply to Taj on his blog, yet none of them have posted the info about the meet up on any of the 3 most active mj boards!!

oh how I love the mj fans!! same old, same old..... have a look at all the familar names who have posted a reply to Taj on his blog, yet none of them have posted the info about the meet up on any of the 3 most active mj boards!!

Uhm, neither have you? :lol: :mello:

Last edited:
Uhm, neither have you? :lol: :mello:

the only baord I have a loyalty to and post exclusive info on is mjeurope and I did post about the meet up and have also posted an exclusive report:yes:

One of my friends wanted to go so bad, I felt so bad for her since she didn't get to go :(

the only baord I have a loyalty to and post exclusive info on is mjeurope and I did post about the meet up and have also posted an exclusive report:yes:
LOL....maybe other fans have the same 'loyalty' ;) :)

I wish MJ would arange meet ups with fans. :(

LOL ....MJ is hardly the same as his nephew meeting up with fans. His nephew can walk around the street without being harassed. Michael can't. :(

The only 'meetup' Michael can organise would be a concert :better:

I wish MJ would arange meet ups with fans. :(

That would be too good to be true. I wonder how long that would actually last? 2 seconds until fans would be all over him and he would have no other choice but leave? :laugh:

LOL ....MJ is hardly the same as his nephew meeting up with fans. His nephew can walk around the street without being harassed. Michael can't. :(

The only 'meetup' Michael can organise would be a concert :better:

True maybe he could have done a meet up in 1969 :lol:

Last edited:
there was about 20 fans there, some I recognised, some I didnt. none of the fans who were there are regular posters here on mjjc.It was mainly London fans but some managed to travel from outside London, 1 fan came from Wales and another came from near Devon

there was about 20 fans there, some I recognised, some I didnt. none of the fans who were there are regular posters here on mjjc.It was mainly London fans but some managed to travel from outside London, 1 fan came from Wales and another came from near Devon

I think that was a wonderful thing that Taj did for his fans.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back