Taj invitation and meet-up with fans in UK (21 June 2008)

Michaels.Art.Nouveau

Proud Member
Here in the UK, Taj wants to meet fans tomorow (Sunday 21 June 2008) before he heads back to the US on sunday. I think that it is a great gesture. If you attended then you can post your stories and photos in here, many thanks.

Here is the message from Taj, from his blog:

Quote:
Friday, June 20, 2008
Still in the UK :) What is everyone doing on Saturday(Tomorrow)

I am having a great time in the UK. Not only has Devon been wonderful to us, but I have met some incredible fans as well. I truly missed England. I hadn't been back in over 10 years. I can't tell you how many times this trip has been extended... On Sunday however, I will finally head home. Which leads me to the reason of this post. I would love to see you guys in person if you are in London tomorrow and free. Later tonight I will find an exact place to meet and a time. If you have any suggestions of a place please let me know. And if you are planning on coming let me know on this post as well. The time will most likely be during the daytime. Hope to see some of you there. :)

Posted by Taj
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be attending the meet-up with Taj tomorow, Here my message to Taj on his blog:

Quote:
'Michaels Art Deco' (Murtaza) said...

Hi Taj,
I last saw you with your brothers and dad in 1997 at the 'Landmark Hotel', great memories. I wasn't able to make it to the Devon party because I can't afford to spend much at the moment, hardly anything lol.

Thank you for the invitation to meet you, it is sweet. I would love to come and meet you tomorow, so yes, I will be there.

If I could choose a meeting place then I would like to suggest, why don't we all meet up in the grounds of 'Forty Hall' in Enfield, North London.

Forty Hall is a beutifull environmental and recreation area. It is 107 hectares and consists of 17th century monements and buildings such as the 'Elsying Palace'. If you haven't been here before then I thought this might be a great place to see before you head back to the U.S.

I hope that helps for ideas.

regards

Murtaza
(michael's art deco)

Last edited:
i went and the meet-up was great. taj was very humble and wlcoming with everybody. he even showed us some rare mj footage.

here is some footage from the meet-up, you see me next to taj in the double stripy leather jacket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_J_TsjVAjs

and here is a pic of me and taj:
SA400281.jpg

Last edited:
OMG That video is crazy! Wish I'd been there...v surreal though LOL :-D

Ah wished I saw this thread, I would've hope to have gone. I haven't been on here for ages. The video footage is amazing walking by along with a Jackson.
So where did you all meet up with him?

Back