MJ concert footages with music of pirates of the caribbean

MichaelD

Proud Member
Hi there,

I created a short videoclip with some concert footage of Michael. For the background music I decided to use music of "The Pirates Of The Caribbean", the song entitled "The Black Pearl".

Hope you like it and pleae leave some comments :) Enjoy it!

Last edited:
That is an amazing music, really mysterious like Michael so I think it fits to his style.

thank you :) this is my second video I've ever done. So, there is much space for improvement..

Realy cool. First i have read what u do i have thnk no way that dosent work. But its realy cool:clapping:

Realy cool. First i have read what u do i have thnk no way that dosent work. But its realy cool:clapping:

People really are different. :eek:

I immediately watched this video because I thought that the music and Michael's dance would fit well. I was right! ;D

thank you.

I immediately watched this video because I thought that the music and Michael's dance would fit well. I was right! ;D

same here. When I first listened to the Pirates-Soundtrack I was immediately thinking of Michael and his majestic moves.

Here is a second video which is actually my first one. But I wasn't satisfied with its result so I decided to choose "The Black Pearl" for background music.
The following one includes some different footages (e.g. Earth Song and History), but I didn't make it to the end. The song I used is "War" from the movie "Pearl Harbor".

yes, Pirates of the Carribean's music is one of the best soundtracks IMO. I think John Williams is one of the greatest composers in terms of soundtracks. He has composed all of the Steven Spielberg's films' music and all of them are great and really fit to the themes. First I heard POC's music I was thinking about that it must have been a John Williams music, which is not, but very similar.

Back