when you listen to Michael Jackson music do you feel like you're perform?

rockstar

Proud Member
when you listen to Michael Jackson music do you feel like you're perform?

that's how i feel when i listen to MJ music :yes: :dance:

Last edited:
Yes, all the time I feel like I'm performing. I always wish I need more room to do so.

Yeah ;) I think I know what you mean... Everytime I hear one of his fast songs, like Wannabe Startin' Something Im always doing some moves while listening :p I really can't help it!

thank you for sharing it :yes: :)

:yes: MJ music get us going and we honor him on are feets of love :yes: :heart:

100000%, if im on my own i dance all the time to his music,

that's how you know that music is the rhythm of soul of happines of life will dance on and on forever is free spirit of soul :yes:

i think we show have game that we can win prize for the best MJ fans to dance like MJ? what do you think of that

I DO perform when i listen to his songs lol
Whenever im not in complete public i dance and sing(Usually with my zune as the mic) to all his songs.

i sing in shower :yes: but i'm shy but i'm going to learn myself not too and i maybe post it on youtube.com cause one person is helping me you maybe know her she is fan in here she goes by mjroxworld

Hi rockstar :) :) :)
Girl, you KNOW I "perform" when listening to Michael Jackson, and my kids will stand up and testify to that! lol in the car, in the kitchen, doing laundry, helping with homework, babysitting the little tike, working on my music, WHATEVER! I wanna get back up on stage so bad and get to really performing again! unfortunately I don't dance so well. I'll stick to my singing. hahahaha

I don't ever sing along with Michael Jackson songs so I guess I don't perform in that way, but I do dance to them...and then it's just moving however my heart desires at the moment...no planned choreography. So I'd say that is not really performing either. Just doin' my thing.

And it looks like for some of you, performing to his songs is your thing, so that's great!

I'm sure he just wants us all to have fun and enjoy his music in whichever way we do. :)

If there is CCTV footage on me going to and from work or on the way to Tesco, they will lock me up for sure. I bust out moves on the street every day!!! I really can't help it. On the Opera interview he says that the music compells him to move...I feel exactly the same way.

Back