MJ women's T-shirt???

TialovesMJ

Proud Member
Hey does anyone know a good site where i can find an MJ women's T-shirt..????Thanks :)

aw thanks again. I ordered an MJ shirt yayaya!!

here it is:
Mymjshirt.jpg

its small i couldn't get it bigger.

Last edited:
your welcome I think Mike needs an official store though...those people sell negative shirt too..it's mostly negative shirts...some of it is actually defamatory...

your welcome I think Mike needs an official store though...those people sell negative shirt too..it's mostly negative shirts...some of it is actually defamatory...

:). ohhh i know, I saw that. some shirts were good, but others were negative..ugh

hahah Thanks L.J.. i have no idea how to use ebay though.. hahah how crazy is that???thanks though

^^ that sucks!! man there was this very cute MJ shirt. It has Mj of course with ET with him. Too bad it was sold out!!!grrrrr lol :)

aww no i don't have it, and i don't even know how i came across this shirt, i was just looking at a bunch of sites with MJ shirts and I came across that shirt w/ ET..it was cute. I wish i remebered that site so I can show you the picture.

i would love to get a MJ tee shirt, but i'm a big girl so i dont know if they would make them in my size.

For me...there are three things that people that have been natually blessed with that "always" have a hard time finding...

1.) Cute/Cool Shirts large enough...

2.) Bathing Suit Tops

3.) 34" - 36" Length Pants...

That's 3 of the reasons why I don't enjoy shopping for cloths...

For me...there are three things that people that have been natually blessed with that "always" have a hard time finding...

1.) Cute/Cool Shirts large enough...

2.) Bathing Suit Tops

3.) 34" - 36" Length Pants...

That's 3 of the reasons why I don't enjoy shopping for cloths...

aww, dont worry, ur not alone!
im too little and skinny and i find it hard too, most of the time the clothes are too big, shoes are too big (im trying hard to find a black LA Gear shoe from MJ clothing line), and also i saw on ebay some really cute watches but i know they would also be too big for my whrist! :(

Back