MJ gifs?

The Islander

Proud Member
Do you have MJ gif files/pics which you would like to share?

Last edited:
Uh I have about 233 gifs...lol. Here are some of my favs

6hf1u2sux8.gif
americanmusicawards1yh3mj2.gif
ani40lqg9.gif
ani50xu1.gif

badt13tu3.gif
goinbacktoindianauz7.gif

loveismymessage02xy0nb4.gif
mjbreakfastgif3nizx8.gif
ptidq4ju6.gif
speed08iv3hb9.gif

speed04ns3.gif
thrillermike2le1.gif
vcb3jy0qszn9.gif

Last edited:
Uh I have about 233 gifs...lol. Here are some of my favs

Ohhh, I have an ask then. Do you have gifs with Michael moving his pointing finger (like in Remember The Time video...)? If yes, could you post them? Thanks :)

Ohhh, I have an ask then. Do you have gifs with Michael moving his pointing finger (like in Remember The Time video...)? If yes, could you post them? Thanks :)
I don't have the finger gifs, sorry.

hi groove,

i am always surprised on what people have collected. did you collect them one by one or is there a site full with those things?
Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi groove,

i am always surprised on what people have collected. did you collect them one by one or is there a site full with those things?
Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm I got a lot from steady-laughing.com and jetzi...and just randomly from forums.

Oh I forgot this one! I made it myself 2 years ago because I just loved that performance lol

twymmf2vw1.gif

Last edited:
oh that's cool. I like that one. I wish I knew how to make them

It's easy actually...you just need a good program. I used to have some Jasc animation program. You can also make them with Image ready by Adobe.

Last edited:
thanks to all the pple who re posting these
i absoluteyl adore these gifs/animations wish i could learn how to make them i m filled with funny ideas lol:wild::wild:

Are there any gifs that are 50x50 here?

Back