J.Dupri: Janet And I Are Ready for Baby..... (Janet surprised)

IvanaIloveMJ

Proud Member
Monday, June 23, 2008

normal_cartier09.jpg

Jermaine Dupri told People in an interview on Sunday that he and Janet are ready for a baby:

Jermaine Dupri: Janet And I Are Ready for Baby

By Shayna Rose Arnold
Originally posted Monday June 23, 2008 11:15 AM EDT

Janet Jackson might feel "allergic to marriage," but the pop star is ready to have a baby, says longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri.

"Yeah, soon," Dupri told PEOPLE Sunday at a dinner party hosted by New Era and Belvedere Vodka at West Hollywood's STK restaurant. "Right after the tour." (Jackson, 42, recently announced she'll be on the road this fall.)

The producer - who has a daughter, Shaniah, from a previous relationship - is so excited to start a family with Jackson, he doesn't even care if it's a boy or a girl.

"It really doesn't matter," he explained at the even honoring rapper Nelly. "Janet would be a great mom. She was around so many brothers and sisters all her life, so she's got to know what that is [like]. And her mom is a great mother."

According to Dupri, Jackson is also a great companion. "The greatest thing in life is just to have a friend," he said. "When I have problems in life, I share them with her. When she has a problem, she comes to me."

----------------

Janet calls into LA's KIIS FM this morning

Janet phoned into Ryan Seacrest's 102.7 KIIS FM morning show in Los Angeles this morning to promote her upcoming tour.

During the interview, she revealed the following new things:

- She is considering performing songs from the Janet Jackson and Dream Street albums on the Rock Witchu Tour.

- As of right now, the setlist for the Rock Witchu Tour is 45 songs and she is working on cutting it down.

- Her upcoming MTV reality show will be titled Triple Threat and they are looking for contestants who can dance, sing and act. The winner of the show will get a deal in film, television and music.

- She was also surprised to learn that Jermaine Dupri told People Magazine in an interview over the weekend that they are ready to have a baby.

The full audio of the interview can be streamed online at KIIS FM's website.

http://www.kiisfm.com/cc-common/med...sfm.com&SITE_ID=842&STATION_ID=KIIS-FM&TRACK=

source: janet-xone

Last edited:
WOW. She would be a great Mom. I can see it in her.
But I wonder if JD's words were distorted or if they are true.
I wonder why Janet was so surprised?

not suprizing... ;)

It was gonna come sooner or later...

:wild: Yessss....

Do you realize how much I've been thinkin' of this, being a possibility... and now it may come TRUE...

:clapping: Good luck Janet!!!

Aaaw that would be so great. They would be perfect parents :yes:

maybe once they have a baby
they'll get married...
i wish they well

Back