About the Jackson Family

gLOVE

Proud Member
Does anyone know when the Jackson Family moved out of there house in Encino?

That place seemed the next best thing to Neverland!

And does anyone know where about in Barnstaple, Devon they are living right now?

And does anyone know where about in Barnstaple, Devon they are living right now?

I don't think the Jackson moved out of the Havenhurst home in Encino. On the Jackson-Source Website, there is a audio interview with Tito Jackson and he said that he was looking to purchase a home for himself in Devon, but the entire family was welcome to use the home if he decides to purchase one. They would use it for a vacation home. I think all of the Jacksons are back in the United States/California.

I think Jermaine stay there. Joe and Kathiene goes back and fore to Las Vegas and Encino.

no ones in devon. they only went there to film some of the documentry they are making for Uk t.v. no ones moved anywhere.and only a few mwmbers of the family live at encino anyway

They never moved out of the Encino home.

The last I heard Tito Jackson was looking to buy a home in Devon.
He was just in Devon and London with good friend Claudia Lynx, and sons TJ and Taj,
and they were apparently staying at the DUrrant Hotel. This is what my girlfriend
was told by her sister that works by the hotel, they were actually seen on Saturday.

Tito Jackson and good friend Claudia Lynx at a school in Devon:
ma3jDJhn2e.jpg

oh i see... I thought they all actually moved to Devon and are still filming there.. lol.. Silly me.. Its so confusing with the media..
Are they still in in London or Devon? At least some of them...

I was told by someone who knows a family living in Encino that the Jackson family moved out... Thats why i was wondering.. hmm..

oh i see... I thought they all actually moved to Devon and are still filming there.. lol.. Silly me.. Its so confusing with the media..
Are they still in in London or Devon? At least some of them...

I was told by someone who knows a family living in Encino that the Jackson family moved out... Thats why i was wondering.. hmm..

Trust me, had the Jacksons moved out of Havenhurst, then entire United States and the world would've known. That home has always been a tourist attraction(un-official toruist attraction). When people hear about Encino, the first thing to come to mind is the Jacksons. When I have guest from out of town come and visit, the first thing that asked me is where is Encino where the Jackson live. The Jacksons put that town on the map....:D

Last edited:
to end the confusion

1. The house in Encino is still the Jackson family home, and like any other family home, various family members regualarlly visit or live there.

2. Tito, and his his sons TJ and Taj RENTED a house in Appledore, Devon for the purpose of completing a documentry. They had planned to stay just as long as necessary for the tv cameras but enjoyed their time in Devon so much , they extended their stay by a few weeks.

3. ALL Jacksons have now left the UK, Tito and TJ left first and Taj left last sunday, 22 June.

Back