What's the code for...

The One.

Proud Member
LOL this is very random just came to my mind last night when I accidentally woke up in the middle of the night :lol:

So here's how you play:
I'll ask a "code" for something, for example What's the code for perfect sandwich?
And the next person answers, for example Code for perfect sandwich is bacon, eggs and plenty of butter :)puke:)

And then asks another code :D

I know, it's silly... but if you're bored come here and play ;D
You can really use your imagination!

I'll start:

What's the code for summer?

Last edited:
An outdoor BBQ with lots of family and close friends, laughter, sun, and butterflies.

What is the code for the best supper?

EDIT: Soul food, my mother cooking :lol: Being so full your sleepy :lol:

Whats the code to success (in your own view)

Last edited:
Passion towards what you do, supportive family & friends and a positive determination.

What's the code for great holiday?

Relaxing.. that's what I like to do... go away and leave any worries you have behind and just have fun :)

whats the code for a perfect dessert?

Can I just say Tiramisu or Creme Brule? (sp?)

What is the code for a perfect job?

yes you can both of them are OMG!!!!!!!!! drools :lol:

Good team work with your co workers... and enjoying the job you are in, I think that's important

what is the code for a perfect marriage?

oh my...you are asking someone who failed at it..

Alright, I will give this a go.

Two people dedicated to each other, loyal to each other, who love to do things for each other and appreciate each other. They continue learning about each other and growing with each other throughout their lives. They don't take each other for granted and when there is a problem, they deal with it together and try not to let their pride get in the way but remember the love they have for each other while arguing.. They avoid doing things that would hurt or bother the other. They work together for their family. They serve each other but do not feel like servants. They enjoy each others company but also allow each other time without the other and time with friends. They don't do things that could be questionable to the other or make them insecure in the marriage and if one feels insecure, they get comforted by the other and assured that they are still loved etc...They don't have secrets that would be harmful unless it is something like a surprise they are planning. hmm...the secrets one I am unsure of actually. I also think that being each others best friend is important and I think passion is important to keep alive by doing nice romantic gestures for each other. Helping each other is important...

I am sure there is plenty plenty more but a perfect marriage would have true love and would last forever.

What is the code for a perfect day?

No clashing with anyone,

having the opportunity to bless at least one person,

get a few things done that you hope to,

be able to be outside for a bit and notice the birds and such,

have a quiet time at some point,

have some laughs with those you love'

just to list a few things.

What is the code for a good book?

interesting, mentally stimulating, entertaining and/or edutaining

what is the code for a true friend?

Someone who gives lots of grace.

What is the code for an ideal pet?

Trainable and tuned into the masters' preferences of desireable 'pet behavior'

What is the code for a real man?

Well, that leaves my pet out. :lol:

A real man? Geesh...don't give me an easy one to answer. Let me think about this...

(this is personalized for my values, don't want any guy reading this and thinking if they are not like any of this they are NOT a real man. Wouldn't want to offend) :no:

A man who has depth along with a keen sense of humor, who sees the best in others and/or their potential even if they are not there yet, merciful, patient, mature, one who extends grace, listens, is not afraid to cry and feel, compassionate, resourceful, faithful, loyal, sincere, honest, one who appreciates the little things in life and God's creation, and obviously believes in God, has a hunger for knowledge and more important would not hesitate to ask God for wisdom when needed, humble, teachable, has a childlike heart, respectful, has a song in his heart that always wants to escape, worshipful heart as well, strives to be a blessing to others or is watchful for opportunities where he might bless someone, can admit when he is wrong and can say he is sorry, is otherly, prayerful...and...protective. ;)

wow, this is long. And I have never really thought about this before.

What is the code for a succesful camping trip?

Last edited:
wow doozy question doozy answer! :yes:

a map of the campgrounds, nice large tent with all stakes firmly in place, sleeping bags, bug repellant, hand sanitizer, sandwiches, fruit salad and other fruit in a cooler on ice, juice and water, nearby showers, laptop electrical outlets :) :yes: :unsure:

what's the code for a good root beer?

a great blender, plenty of ice, nice and sweet and delicious fresh fruit and yogart

what's the code for a night out on the town?

Good company and conversation, a nice atmosphere, good food, good company :lol:

what's the code for loyalty?

I'm allergic to it so I don't know :lol:

what is the code for patience?

Deep breathing and counting to ten before you blow a fuse :lol:

Whats the code for a perfect romantic meal for two?

Being with someone you love, and that's all you need. When your heart is happy nothing else matters.

What's the code for being a good driver?

me i drive people up the wall

whats the code for a good film

For me it's a good chick flick... not much into horror or action I like something fun to watch that will make me laugh with a little romance in there too :)

whats the code for a true friend?

Loyalty, trust, honesty, compassionate, respect, someone that knows how to keep their mouth shut when you confide things to them.

What's the code for creativity

A calm, quiet atmosphere with no or few distractions, and a focused mind open to exploring any idea that might pop up and lend itself well to, and/or compliment, the particular project on hand. And then going for it!

What's the code for packing well for a three week visit to another country?

Credit card with no limit and just leave...lol

OR

Open suitcase, insert toiletries, underwear, clothing, cell phone and lap top. Oh and a camera if you have one. close it up. Put on your adventure boots and mind, and go! (I don't put much thought into packing. It is more about the trip and experience than whether I remembered my favorite shirt or not...come to think of it, I don't have a favorite shirt anymore)

What's the code for family?

people who belong together due to being bonded spiritually always, emotionally usually, mentally often, physically for a time and season

what's the code for forgiveness?

Last edited:
Back