Jackson Designers: Michael & Janet To Issue Fall Collections

mickson177

Proud Member

janet_michael_jackson_25_b.jpg
Jackson Designers: Michael & Janet To Issue Fall CollectionsBy Njai Joszor
Posted on 06/25/08

addthis_pub = 'singersroom'; addthis_brand = 'Singersroom.com'; Icons and siblings Janet and Michael Jackson are headed to a retailer near you in the very near future. According to recent reports Michael Jackson has teamed up with Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier for a line, while Janet is looking forward to releasing a lingerie line.

The King of Pop, who is also rumored to working on a deal to perform in Las Vegas has his eye on fashion. Legendary designer Christian Audigier spoke with PEOPLE recently stating “It’s the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen.”

The line which is expected to premiere this fall will be carried by Kitson Couture owner Fraser Ross who says he has faith in Michael’s line “Michael Jackson is an international pop icon who has had a huge following throughout his career. I think people will think it’s hip to wear his line. Through all his ups and downs people still love him. He still has a huge fan base.”

As for Ms. Jackson, she has remained relatively mum on details for her new line, except for an announcement at the Versace Menswear Show during Milan’s Fashion Week over the weekend where she told reporters “I’m working on it.” The underwear range is due to hit stores later this year.

What do you think.... would you rock Michael or Janet’s gear?

http://www.singersroom.com/news/entertainment-story-1859.asp

Last edited:
I think both their collections will be great!!

janet_michael_jackson_25_b.jpg
Jackson Designers: Michael & Janet To Issue Fall CollectionsBy Njai Joszor
Posted on 06/25/08

addthis_pub = 'singersroom'; addthis_brand = 'Singersroom.com'; Icons and siblings Janet and Michael Jackson are headed to a retailer near you in the very near future. According to recent reports Michael Jackson has teamed up with Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier for a line, while Janet is looking forward to releasing a lingerie line.

The King of Pop, who is also rumored to working on a deal to perform in Las Vegas has his eye on fashion. Legendary designer Christian Audigier spoke with PEOPLE recently stating “It’s the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen.”

The line which is expected to premiere this fall will be carried by Kitson Couture owner Fraser Ross who says he has faith in Michael’s line “Michael Jackson is an international pop icon who has had a huge following throughout his career. I think people will think it’s hip to wear his line. Through all his ups and downs people still love him. He still has a huge fan base.”

As for Ms. Jackson, she has remained relatively mum on details for her new line, except for an announcement at the Versace Menswear Show during Milan’s Fashion Week over the weekend where she told reporters “I’m working on it.” The underwear range is due to hit stores later this year.

What do you think.... would you rock Michael or Janet’s gear?

http://www.singersroom.com/news/entertainment-story-1859.asp

Thats awesome, cant wait.
Anything with Michaels name... I WILL WEAR! :D

while Janet is looking forward to releasing a lingerie line.
ROTFL!

wooohooo michael's clothes are gonna be all up in my closet or on my back this Fall. this is so exciting. Michael is doing big thAngs. I love it!!!

oooooh! with Ed hardy!!!
That could mean some AWESOME designs!!!! :yes:

Back