Katherine Jackson says Thank You to Devon people!

SimonMJJ

Proud Member
June 18, 2008

Katherine Jackson (who is now back in USA) sent a message to the North Devon Newspaper.

Here it is:

We just want to thank everybody in
Devon who showed us such a great time there. We love it.
The beautiful scenery and the green hills were breathtaking
and the people and the hospitality was incredible.

We had a young man who was working for us who took us up
to meet his parents, an hour's drive from Devon. They were so
nice and they treated us with open arms. We also enjoyed the
rain there! It was so peaceful. Devon has so much history.

We had the opportunity to visit a hillside mansion and the owner
was so nice he gave us a tour of his house. It was unbelievable
the history in that house. It also had some of the most beautiful
gardens I have ever seen.

We really enjoyed ourselves and we look forward to coming back soon.
We left three special people, at a special place.
So we hope that Tito, Taj, and Claudia are having the time of their
lives like we did in Devon.

Trent and Katherine Jackson,
Los Angeles.

(Trent is a cousin of Michael Jackson)

This is a picture of that same day back in Devon with Tito
Jackson and best friend Claudia Lynx being filmed by Channel 4
in The Jackson's family home in Devon, England.

0CjBP4LgSc.jpg

It was very generous of her to take the time to write ths note to bless the towns people of Devon. And to also mention her appreciation for some further kindnesses extended to them while there, was very sweet and thoughtful as well. It really gives us a feel of the nice time they had there. :)

Thanks for posting. I thought the whole family returned to the U.S. I wasn't aware that Tito, Taj and Claudia were still there.

They have all gone now.
It just shows you once again that the family that the media has been portraying as bizaar and strange are not so at all. In fact they are very well adjusted and unspoilt by celebrity and money and fame. No family has gained more fame and fortune as the Jackson family, yet amidst the media attack and public naysayers, they manage to be still sweet and humble.

Last edited:
I love Katherine.. Its so nice they have found a place where they enjoy spending time and are left alone (mostly). It was a good decision :-D

Mrs. J is a classy lady

Devon pics - with their friend Claudia Lynx

8gJxg6cmKn.jpg

8X10tWICsD.jpg

37E7GICldt.jpg

DYSAOZomtx.jpg

9ua0FmpiJS.jpg

wf05fkt88s.jpg

I8h5zLuPeq.jpg

Last edited:
This is funny...guy's just a bit late - source is the North Devon Journal

=====================================

GMTV presenter turns up at the Jackson family's temporary home in Appledore

15:47 - 16-July-2008

APPLEDORE will be featured on GMTV on Friday as presenter Richard Arnold is filmed trying to track down the Jackson family.

The film crew arrived in Barnstaple on Tuesday and Richard Arnold set out on the trail of pop's most famous family.
He soon arrived in Appledore, picking up a Hocking's ice cream along the way.
He made it to the Jackson's temporary home at XXXXXXXX , only to find they have already left.

The Richard Arnold Show, featuring Appledore and the Jackson 5, will be aired on GMTV on Friday morning (July 18) between 8.35am and 9.25am.

====================

I X'd out the street name - as advised by moderators regarding addresses and locations

APPLEDORE will be featured on GMTV on Friday as presenter Richard Arnold is filmed trying to track down the Jackson family.

The film crew arrived in Barnstaple on Tuesday and Richard Arnold set out on the trail of pop's most famous family.
He made it to the Jackson's temporary home at XXXXXXXX , only to find they have already left.

The Richard Arnold Show, featuring Appledore and the Jackson 5, will be aired on GMTV on Friday morning (July 18) between 8.35am and 9.25am.

====================

I X'd out the street name - as advised by moderators regarding addresses and locations
I think I would like to see this. Thanks.:D

====================

That's a bit dumb :hysterical:

Back