Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

haha I wondered when and who was going to bring this up now that we see a possible MJ with a possible girlfriend.

I wish I had something to add to this but I really don't know what more can be said. The nice thing about this thread is that it shows how much support Michael WILL have when or if he finally does come out with a love interest. We want him happy.

It's hard for me to see how he is because I don't see him really. Oh I did want to add something to this thread that hasn't been mentioned before. Since it is all speculation and interpretation, where is that interview from one of the photo sessions he had last year where it was mentioned that the King of Pop had found his Queen... now the context might have been off, but if we are reading into things anyways, that might be something worth speculating about. :lol:

Did MJ find love in the Dark?? OF COURSE HE DID...and she's about HALF his age!! OMG!!

hpim1759km1.jpg

^^ *chokes on chips*

OMG GOOOO MIKE!! :hysterical::mello:

Sure he found love in the dark....because he wasn't able to SEE a damn thing behind that black scarf and sunglasses.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Sure he found love in the dark....because he wasn't able to SEE a damn thing behind that black scarf and sunglasses.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
OMG you are good.:lmao::lmao:LMFAO

Yer tellin me....and the fact that her BAZOOKAS probably got in the way in the dark too!!

You know, you think you know someone....someone who comes on all shy and all....and here he is, all the time - A PLAYA!! LOL!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha you were the one saying he had to find someone young! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!! I BLAME YOU .. :lmao: only joking :lol:

She looks in her 30's to me. Well old enough. I have my thoughts on it, but I wish them well :) if it is him.

I think I am not the only one who wished he find someone young and pretty and loves him for him and intelligent, kind, caring, etc. :lmao: ..

ANDD LOOK WHAT WE GOT.

WISH GRANTED. lol

..if it is him ahha. :mello:

I think I am not the only one who wished he find someone young and pretty and loves him for him and intelligent, kind, caring, etc. :lmao: ..

ANDD LOOK WHAT WE GOT.

WISH GRANTED. lol

..if it is him ahha. :mello:

And to think...he really really LIKES Pink Heels that big!!

And to think...he really really LIKES Pink Heels that big!!
LOL :lmao: hey I seen women wear those kinna pumps a lot (has to be some kinna in-fashion thing, and no not because I live in LV ), does not mean they are .. what.. that word lol.

I have red pumps in my closet but I barely wear them anyway cause they hurt. :mello:

LOL :lmao: hey I seen women wear those kinna pumps a lot (has to be some kinna in-fashion thing, and no not because I live in LV ), does not mean they are .. what.. that word lol.

I have red pumps in my closet but I barely wear them anyway cause they hurt. :mello:

Pumps??? You said PUMPS??? THose aren't PUMPS!! THey are THESE type of shoes...

sexy1.jpg

OMG my head hurts now.. Is this really MJ!!:lol:
I'm sure we will find out soon enough.... IF IF IF IF IF, it is him in the pics.
There will have to be another sighting of them.. somehow. Hmm.

I'm sure we will find out soon enough.... IF IF IF IF IF, it is him in the pics.
There will have to be another sighting of them.. somehow. Hmm.

I hope we find out soon...wow!!!I can't wait to find out because all i see is YES its him..NO it in not him :lmao: its so funny to read these :eat:

Did MJ find love in the Dark?? OF COURSE HE DID...and she's about HALF his age!! OMG!!

hpim1759km1.jpg

OMG girls you're so funny :lmao: :hysterical:

I should admit I'm jelouse but I really wish from the bottom of my :heart: his happiness in every aspect of his life :happy:

I hope we find out soon...wow!!!I can't wait to find out because all i see is YES its him..NO it in not him :lmao: its so funny to read these :eat:
LMAO I KNOW!

"No, it's definatley not him, his walk looks wrong"
"YES It's him, those are his hands!"
"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE"
"That ain't him noow, what he doing on Montreal? He is in Vegas?"
"That is possibly him, the chair pics were taken on Monday so it's possible he might of made a quick trip?"
"I think it's him, his body and walk.. it does look like that"
"WOAH SHE FINE."

and etc. :) :lmao:

I really wanna know though..omgaaaaaaaaaaaaa. *pulls face* lol

Last edited:
I wanna know too!!omgh i hope we didn't just get punked :tease: lol........

LMAO I KNOW!

"No, it's definatley not him, his walk looks wrong"
"YES It's him, those are his hands!"
"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE"
"That ain't him noow, what he doing on Montreal? He is in Vegas?"
"That is possibly him, the chair pics were taken on Monday so it's possible he might of made a quick trip?"
"I think it's him, his body and walk.. it does look like that"
"WOAH SHE FINE."

and etc. :) :lmao:

I really wanna know though..omgaaaaaaaaaaaaa. *pulls face* lol

:lmao: start a poll on here: Is the picture w/ the blonde chick really Mike??? :lol::hysterical: omg it been crazy and interesting today!!

Well, OBVIOUSLY....Mike didn't READ this thread and listen to what I had to say....I wanted him with someone NEAR HIS AGE!!! For CRYING out loud!!

Well, OBVIOUSLY....Mike didn't READ this thread and listen to what I had to say....I wanted him with someone NEAR HIS AGE!!! For CRYING out loud!![/QUOTE

Oh I know lol... But is this even true though??OMG I want to know already!!!!!!if it is I am proud for him!!:D

Well, OBVIOUSLY....Mike didn't READ this thread and listen to what I had to say....I wanted him with someone NEAR HIS AGE!!! For CRYING out loud!![/QUOTE

Oh I know lol... But is this even true though??OMG I want to know already!!!!!!if it is I am proud for him!!:D
I AM PROUD TOO.. BUT LIKE I WANNA KNOW IF ITS REALLY HIM OR NOT, THEN I CAN BE FULL OF PROUD-NESS..LOL :lmao:

I'm like, 50/50 about these pics. :hysterical: I think its him.. but then I dont think it is.. lol frustrating myself oh jeez. :mello:

Last edited:
Back