Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

You forgot the "CAN I WEAR MY HOT-PINK STILETTO POLE-DANCER SHOES TOO??" to that dialogue!!

This was such a good PUNK job, I wouldn't be too surprised if we find out that ASHTON KUTCHER HIMSELF pulled this one off!! :lol:!!!

MJ has released a song pouring his heart out about being in love. Now, why would he hide his face if he was out with the one that he's in love with? That doesn't add up.

You forgot the "CAN I WEAR MY HOT-PINK STILETTO POLE-DANCER SHOES TOO??" to that dialogue!!

This was such a good PUNK job, I wouldn't be too surprised if we find out that ASHTON KUTCHER HIMSELF pulled this one off!! :lol:!!!
OMG YOU MADE ME SPILL MY WATER ON MY LAPTOP. :hysterical:!! good thing its nowhere near my keyboard or I would of been fried. :lmao:!!

Last edited:
MJ has released a song pouring his heart out about being in love. Now, why would he hide his face if he was out with the one that he's in love with? That doesn't add up.

That is so True..I would think MJ would want to show his face with the girl he is in love with, not hide it behind this diguise!!!good point

It's okay if someone else writes some of the songs that he sings. MJ has already said he doesn't sing anything that he doesn't mean.
:yes:

So, someone is tugging at his heart.
& we all wanna know who is tugging iiiiiiiiiiiiit. :wub: One day we will know when he shows the world.. :)

Last edited:
He's following his heart. Which means something about the woman is pulling him towards her.

He's following his heart. Which means something about the woman is pulling him towards her.
AWW IT SOUNDS SO ROMANTIC. :wub::wub:

:mello:

*blows nose loudly* :boohoo

AWwWwWwWwwWwwwwwwW. *squeals* :wub::dancin:

Notice that he went from singing songs like "Heartbreaker" to singing songs about giving his all. Look at the way that he worked on "For All Time" by himself.

Cupid paid Mike a visit. lol

Last edited:

Could be the pink shoes. ;D

:ursofunny:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :lmao:

^^:lol:..who is this mystery women ...
Me.
secret.gif

:shifty:..

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH.

I WISH. :mello:

... or am I? :shifty:

LMFSOJSVVHBK OKAY OKAY ILL STOP. :lmao:

Last edited:
And according to the recent photos she's supposed to help him make these mysteries unfold while he's covering his face, right?
:lol: :lol:

And according to the recent photos she's supposed to help him make these mysteries unfold while he's covering his face, right?

:hysterical: I know..... !!!;P wouldn't he want to show his face while out with his love??/

Maybe she unfolded the mystery stuff fabric.. thingy sheet on his face when they were alone? lol not outside? :lol::mello:

Aww man I really wanna see this mystery girl he has in his life. :shifty: aww :wub:

Last edited:
Maybe she unfolded the mystery stuff fabric.. thingy sheet on his face when they were alone? lol not outside? :lol::mello:

Aww man I really wanna see this mystery girl he has in his life. :shifty: aww :wub:

ME too.."who is it"??heheheh :wub:

Back