Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

There is another song that ties in with this theory. Remember the "Butterflies" remix with rapper Eve?
When Ape just asked about kids, I remember, I too had a question about that due to this remix, here are eve's rap.

Intro: (eve's rap)
Trackmasters, uh oh she just your type right, trying to figure out how you could play a major part up in her
life right. Shorty got your mind tight and everytime you see her walk by start thinkin bout your night like
she all thats in your eyesight. And every since the first say you seen her thinkin she the WIFE type. You figure she'll be perfect lovin you. Fantasize the tingle from her fingers rubbin you. Tryin to analyze the
situation, you feelin crazy, want it there forever, whats so special 'bout this lady? Feelin like you wanna
cool back, but you know you perfect for her, you got all what them fools lack, Maybe you should make THIS THING HAPPEN, RAISE SOME THINGS, swingin on the porch while the KIDS NAPPIN. you got everything elese you need, SNATCH HER UP FILL that EMPTY SPACE, she can make your life COMPLETE.

Then Michael's voice is heard singing the start of the song, "all you gotta do is just walk away and pass me
by" and etc.
Eve's 2nd and final rap:
You like wait stop, the way that she got you hot, Excited, said you need what she got
Entycin, MOMMY like the cream of the crop, pressure gettin heavy 'bout to make your heart pop
ALL YOUR LIFE YOU WAITED FOR THIS CHICK, nobody told you it would feel like this, do anything
to feel that kiss, wanna giver her whatever you got IN FRONT OF MILLIONS MAKE IT KNOWN, WHATEVER
THE PLOT

when this song was played on the radio not long afterwards Michael and his record label began their public fued and this gem faded away and was almost forgotten about and not spoken of.

The lyrics to eve's rap send chills, don't they?

Thank you thank you^^^ I kept thinking I wanted to look that up to add those lyrics and every time I'd come in this thread I'd forget about it..hahahah Glad you added it.

:( I just had edited in this big long thing.. and then I pressed the wrong button. It is now lost into cyberspace .... humph* Maybe I will try again later after I recover :lol:

Last edited:
Way ta go, Moddie777! That really does tie in well. I forgot all about Eve's rap in "Butterflies."

Now I had a thought... bringing her possible side up in this. What if she has children? How would that work? The media doesn't seem to care who they hurt. Their lives would be changed dramatically as well, as would her family wouldn't it? And IF (a big if) she has children as well, they will also have a father. How can they make that work? How will the transition be? HOW HOW HOW..lol.. His children grew up this way so it is just what they know, but if she does actually have some, how could they adjust to it? Then again, he hasn't mentioned children in any music so maybe there aren't any.

(over active imagination I have?? :lol: I think about these things sometimes.. )
She and MJ would have to be creative in whatever way that may be. God will help them figure that out. He's been helping them with everything else. Since they both have a relationship with God, they both will ask Him for guidance together.

Also, as a single father MJ often takes his children with him to keep them nearby which is why they've had to adjust to him traveling and such. But overall, he keeps them out of the spotlight.

If he's married to someone that he fully trusts, and he has to leave for a little while to do what he does, his children would most likely be able to stay home until he returns. Don't forget, this marriage is supposed to be much different for him. He's been craving to do what regular people do, so it seems like the best place to start is at home.

The only way her children's father would become an issue, is if he is active in her life for some reason. If there is nothing happening between them, other than the children, and there is peace between them, he'll just be saying MJ is his children's stepfather.

This is exactly why it is really important for people to not rush into new relationships after break-ups. You have to let some time go by so everyone truly knows where they stand. If she and her ex have truly gone their separate ways, there should be nothing for her ex to adjust to. They should have already moved on.

As for her children, if she's the custodial parent, she's the one that makes decisions pertaining to the children, not the father. If her children's father is the custodial parent, then that's a different story.

Also, it doesn't quite feel like the media is going to be all over MJ and his new wife. Maybe this is the part that God is working on right now. Maybe this is why He's having them wait a little longer. If the media interferes with something that God is working on, it is only going to work against them anyway. Therefore, it wouldn't be wise for them to do that. They should already be able to tell by now that God is the one that has been pushing them back. To date, everything they have been trying has come to naught, and it would seem that by now they have noticed.

That makes lots of sense what you have said. Maybe I imagine some things being worse than they would actually be. I was imagining media or overly fanatic fans following (if she has them) her kids even when with their father. Putting myself in her shoes. I am sure every precaution would be taken as well for them and their well being. It is interesting.

Do you think this really is how it is... so far we seem to be talking about someone no one has seen. (well not no one but if there truly is someone, she hasn't been presented or anything.)

Do you think he meant for us to discuss it as it unfolds? hahah Him and his mysteries.. :) lol.. (it is really a beautiful one though... This one has ALL the Disney love stories beat!)

I don't know if he minds. In comparison to the type of discussions people were having based on the lies that had been told, it sure seems like this is less painful for him than those discussions.

Besides, it's time to turn the page and read the new chapter. The new chapter is about a happier MJ and the songs are a reflection of that.
:yes:

Last edited:
There is another song that ties in with this theory. Remember the "Butterflies" remix with rapper Eve?
When Ape just asked about kids, I remember, I too had a question about that due to this remix, here are eve's rap.

Intro: (eve's rap)
Trackmasters, uh oh she just your type right, trying to figure out how you could play a major part up in her
life right. Shorty got your mind tight and everytime you see her walk by start thinkin bout your night like
she all thats in your eyesight. And every since the first say you seen her thinkin she the WIFE type. You figure she'll be perfect lovin you. Fantasize the tingle from her fingers rubbin you. Tryin to analyze the
situation, you feelin crazy, want it there forever, whats so special 'bout this lady? Feelin like you wanna
cool back, but you know you perfect for her, you got all what them fools lack, Maybe you should make THIS THING HAPPEN, RAISE SOME THINGS, swingin on the porch while the KIDS NAPPIN. you got everything elese you need, SNATCH HER UP FILL that EMPTY SPACE, she can make your life COMPLETE.

Then Michael's voice is heard singing the start of the song, "all you gotta do is just walk away and pass me
by" and etc.
Eve's 2nd and final rap:
You like wait stop, the way that she got you hot, Excited, said you need what she got
Entycin, MOMMY like the cream of the crop, pressure gettin heavy 'bout to make your heart pop
ALL YOUR LIFE YOU WAITED FOR THIS CHICK, nobody told you it would feel like this, do anything
to feel that kiss, wanna giver her whatever you got IN FRONT OF MILLIONS MAKE IT KNOWN, WHATEVER
THE PLOT

when this song was played on the radio not long afterwards Michael and his record label began their public fued and this gem faded away and was almost forgotten about and not spoken of.

The lyrics to eve's rap send chills, don't they?

OMG. I love this version if the song also. :wub:

ANNND WOAAH I JUST REALIZED EVE'S LYRICS GO INTO ALL OF THIS. :eek: awesome!
aww Michael :( just readin' this.. really show Michael like really LONGS for this mystery lady. lol got him going crazy for her aww. :wub:

The bolded part made me curious lol. :mello: ooo the mystery. This is getting better by every post guys! MORE! :D

Last edited:
Alright I am going to try this one more time and I hope it doesn't get erased before it gets posted. Won't be what I said before but.. something like it.

This is what I just LOVE.. here..:

"but you know you perfect for her, you got all what them fools lack, Maybe you should make THIS THING HAPPEN, RAISE SOME THINGS, swingin on the porch while the KIDS NAPPIN. you got everything else you need, SNATCH HER UP FILL that EMPTY SPACE, she can make your life COMPLETE."

"said you need what she got
to feel that kiss,"

This shows just how complete and perfect this is. Look where he is focused. It's not about how wonderful HE is and why she should chose him, as many men would. He already knows he is perfect for her, he knows himself. What I think is beautiful is that he lets her know that she has something worthy to give in this relationship as well. It is not a one way street. So where she may feel not good enough for whatever reason, he lets her know that this isn't the case. She is actually everything that he desires. She has what he is missing. The one thing that is lacking in his life is everything she is. Also...he has what those FOOLS lack meaning he is everything she needs. All the men prior to him were lacking in every area that he shines in, such as his romantic nature. It isn't monetary. It is about who they are together. Each of them make the other complete. They fit so perfectly that together they are whole. They each fill the places that were empty, for the other.

It's very beautiful, and by sharing that with the rest of the world they are showing what real love should be (I think). This world is lacking a good role model for a loving relationship. By this being shared in song, and everything that has been shared in this thread, we all get to benefit from the love they have found. It is truly a miracle that they found each other, and even more so that we all get to share in that at some level. Everyone is blessed by true love. Just think of when you get to spend time in the company of a couple who have been married and in love for decades. To see that love gives everyone hope and an example to learn from.

OMG.. why did I just cry when I read your post...

lol, no but seriously, this is touching.

Awwww this is soooo romantic. I hope MJ finds her soon.. or is with her!!!:)

Very nicely put, Ape. So glad you all are now able to hear what he was saying and can tell what he was doing. In the midst of all the noise and all the commotion that was swirling around him, he was focused on love. It became obvious when he released the box set.

He wasn't doing anything wrong to anyone back in the early 2000's. Especially not what people with dirty minds were thinking. He was too busy trying to get that chick and Sneddon came in and interrupted him. But even then, MJ did not take his mind off of her or what he was feeling. He kept going. It's showing in the songs.

You know what else? "Hold My Hand" not only sounds like the type of song that women can go up to the alter to, but it also sounds like a song that men could actually use to propose.

The way that MJ hangs on that "s" when he says, "So, if you jussssst..." it's like he's saying, "Hold my hand. That's all you have to do."

Last edited:
I hope so too...but THIS marriage should be long-lasting...no fly-by-night stuff....this needs to be for real. He needs someone to stand by him AND HIS CHILDREN for a long time!

Sooooo, it looks like the serenading will continue. And he sure sounds beautiful doing it.

Sooooo, it looks like the serenading will continue. And he sure sounds beautiful doing it.

I agree. He sounds AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME! :) Now...what about "Heaven Can Wait"?!! :wild: I loooooooooooove that song! I think that is probably one of the most ROMANTIC songs I've ever heard! :wub: :stretcher What's your take on that one? :D

Last edited:
Silly, Summer :lol: *hands her some candy to pacify her* hehe.

I'm not that familiar with the song, Carousel, and I just now read over the lyrics and it seems it is more about two people who tried to make it work even though they realize they are too different. What I had remembered only, and why I made the comparison with Butterflies , are these lines:

But I want her to be mine
I started talking
She kept on walking
She disappeared into the crowd

and then the lines from Butterflies:

All you gotta do is just walk away and pass me by
Don't acknowledge my smile when I try to say hello to you, yeah

Oh wow..great observation! :yes:

And thanks for the CANDY!! :wild::clapping::lol:

Silly, Summer :lol: *hands her some candy to pacify her* hehe.

I'm not that familiar with the song, Carousel, and I just now read over the lyrics and it seems it is more about two people who tried to make it work even though they realize they are too different. What I had remembered only, and why I made the comparison with Butterflies , are these lines:

But I want her to be mine
I started talking
She kept on walking
She disappeared into the crowd

and then the lines from Butterflies:

All you gotta do is just walk away and pass me by
Don't acknowledge my smile when I try to say hello to you, yeah

Ok, first of all.. I don't know why I am quoting your post.. just seems like the thing to do.. :D

I can solve the mystery ones and for all.. they mystery girl is me.. why you ask? I am mysterygirl, right.. and 7 cause MJ's favorite number is 7 (2+5 is 7, right?) Ok,, so far so good.. Then in carousel he says that he loves a girl who comes from a place with popcorn and candy.. that's where I'm from.. and actually.. my favorite things ARE waterballon fights and climbing trees..
And here's why it couldn't be me.. I'm an atheist... :hysterical:

I hope that MJ finds his love, and that it will be a true Disney style romance!!

Oh my god, this is a mysterious story indeed.. :scratch:

Ok, sorry.. I know what I wrote was not really into the mood of this thread.. I just don't like how you guys have to bring god into everything.. ALLforMJ you wrote this:

If a woman is not truly grounded in The Lord, MJ will be able to tell. He seems like he will test her to find out where she is spiritually. His spirituality is very important to him. It is the center of his life and if she isn't spiritual as well, he won't be able to fully bond with her. His spirituality clearly shows in his songs. You often hear him using Biblical terms.

Example:

* Should I get down on my knees and pray?
* This is injustice. Woe unto thee.
* Somebody hurt my soul now.
* I look to the Heavens to fulfill its prophecy. Set me free.
* When we pray, will you promise me you'll always stay.
* Deep in my soul, baby.
* I thank the Heavens above that I met you.
* Here abandoned in my fame. Armegeddon of the brain.

These were pulled from a variety of songs and there's more that can be found from just listening.

He reads his Bible. He doesn't just have it. He reads it, and he applies it to his life. If he wasn't applying it to his life, he would not have been able to endure so much.

Yep. He's gonna test her. Testing her to see where she is spiritually, is almost like looking for the one that can fit the glass slipper in Cinderella.

You can imagine him doing that, huh?

I don't know.. to me this is too much.. What do you actually mean by this.. what if the girl MJ likes, is not much into religion.. I mean.. you don't know who it is.. You are assuming that she is all that.. while she could be just herself..

well.. we are really just speculating based on what we hear in the music. If God is a part of bringing them together, which it sounds like He would have to be (though if you are an atheist then you wouldn't see it that way) then she would probably have to be open to having God work in her life for them even to be brought together.

Also it sounds as though Michael has a close relationship with God, and so he probably would hold that important in the woman he finds if he wants her to be the one for him. Long legs and a beautiful outside only goes so far. It seems that he would want someone who is very beautiful on the inside as well. Not saying that a person can't be beautiful on the inside without knowing or believing in God.

Someone else wanna take over from here?

If he wants a "divine love" then I don't know how that can happen without God in the picture.

well.. we are really just speculating based on what we hear in the music. If God is a part of bringing them together, which it sounds like He would have to be (though if you are an atheist then you wouldn't see it that way) then she would probably have to be open to having God work in her life for them even to be brought together.

Also it sounds as though Michael has a close relationship with God, and so he probably would hold that important in the woman he finds if he wants her to be the one for him. Long legs and a beautiful outside only goes so far. It seems that he would want someone who is very beautiful on the inside as well. Not saying that a person can't be beautiful on the inside without knowing or believing in God.

Someone else wanna take over from here?

If he wants a "divine love" then I don't know how that can happen without God in the picture.

I don't know what to say, I guess I am excluded from this conversation, when I don't believe in god.. I will just read.. it's still interesting..:yes:

No, you can say what you think. :) that's what forums are for. The only one who could tell us we are wrong is Michael and his lady right? Or people who really knew for real. Since we don't (that I know of) we are all free to say what we think. Everyone's opinion is valid.

I want to ask if one of you guys can intrepret a song i have in mind? idk if its right though.. i just want to know your insights about this song.

I just Can't stop Loving you. :unsure: if any of you guys can..if it relates to this

Last edited:
I don't know what to say, I guess I am excluded from this conversation, when I don't believe in god.. I will just read.. it's still interesting..:yes:
Sorry if what I’ve said made you feel cut off, mysterygirl7. I didn’t know you were atheist and that you have feelings for a man that is God-fearing. Actually, I think that's kinda special.
:yes: :flowers:

No, you can say what you think. :) that's what forums are for. The only one who could tell us we are wrong is Michael and his lady right? Or people who really knew for real. Since we don't (that I know of) we are all free to say what we think. Everyone's opinion is valid.

But you seem to be much more clever than me anyway... but thanks, I might add two ungodly cents another time...

Back