Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

does anybody have a picture of michael wearing red on valentine day like moddie777 mention ? I had never seen this picture and I think there is a good point there!!

lol good prediciton Sasha!!:yes:
OMFG. That post wasn't meant for this thread lol. :hysterical:
I was in the "Do you expect something by or around 08 29..2008?" thread, and then posted, and somehow it ended up here in THIS thread. :mello: Sorry for that "prediction". :lmao: Let's hope I did not JINX anything now, haha..

But I do want to see who he is in love with soon.. :wub::mello:

OMFG. That post wasn't meant for this thread lol. :hysterical:
I was in the "Do you expect something by or around 08 29..2008?" thread, and then posted, and somehow it ended up here in THIS thread. :mello: Sorry for that "prediction". :lmao: Let's hope I did not JINX anything now, haha..

But I do want to see who he is in love with soon.. :wub::mello:

OMG sasha!!!Opps....:lmao::hysterical:

What I love about all of this is it is very nice to see him looking like he feels uplifted...like he has something nice to think about that is not painful. When you're in love, you have nice things to think about throughout the day. And if you can couple that with other things in your life that's going well too, it just tops it all off.

Mike deserves happy thoughts. He has spent the majority of his life making other people happy and he deserves to be happy too.

I second this! But will his fanbase be accepting of the New Michael? Will we come together or will some want to or attempt to divide due to jealousy? Michael deserves all the best.

does anybody have a picture of michael wearing red on valentine day like moddie777 mention ? I had never seen this picture and I think there is a good point there!!

google the date tyffany, along with the words, " MJ COURT PIC", I am sure You'll be able to find it, I think I found that picture on a fan picture site or something. Can't remember exactly been such a while.

^^ *goes and does that as well* :p

*back, thinks that she found it* does he have a black coat (forgot what its called) over his red vest??

Last edited:
v1.jpg
v11sf1.jpg
v2.jpg
v5.jpg
v6.jpg
v7.jpg
v10.jpg
v8.jpg
v9.jpg

:wub::wub: He looks happy.

Last edited:
One thing I notice about these pics (not only that he is happy, but since everyone is joining in on the symbolism on what things can mean) ... his broach lol. & I am comparing it to the Invincible drawing waaaay back pages ago. :lmao::mello: The broach looks like a light, star thingy.. and from a part of what the star/light thingy means in the Uri website in the drawing.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To the left of the magnificent eye is a symbol from an outer planet. To the right a striking and wondrous star. A pentagram representing the five elements of the universe:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EARTH, AIR, FIRE and WATER. Do you know what the fifth element is?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is an ancient symbol, the oldest star. Originally discovered by the Sumerians in ancient Syria, the star was held as a sacred object. It shines [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so beautifully over the entire magic of Michael Jackson.[/FONT]

LOL I'm not good @ this.. but whatever I gave it a shot. :p JEEEESH :lmao:

Last edited:
What I love about all of this is it is very nice to see him looking like he feels uplifted...like he has something nice to think about that is not painful. When you're in love, you have nice things to think about throughout the day. And if you can couple that with other things in your life that's going well too, it just tops it all off.

Mike deserves happy thoughts. He has spent the majority of his life making other people happy and he deserves to be happy too.

I agree 100%. He truly deserves to be happy. Especially after the kind of ordeal he was put through...I hope he will have nothing but happiness, love and peace for the rest of his life. I truly pray God for that for Michael. He's been put through enough...he should be left alone to enjoy life now.

thankyou summer , yes its me on the avatar ...thank for my dress lol
I ll keep the link on youtube to see the other video !! I want to see speechless specially lol how he react??
Thankyou so much ....

Oh you mean, when his mood seems to change when Speechless starts? Sure, I can try to make a video of that. I'll try. :)

I second this! But will his fanbase be accepting of the New Michael? Will we come together or will some want to or attempt to divide due to jealousy? Michael deserves all the best.

Well, I am sure there will always be those who will find something to complain about...And I am sure there will be girls who will be jealous if they know Michael is in love with someone other than them. :rolleyes: :lol: But I'd hope that most fans would be happy for him. I mean, isn't that the main thing? That he's happy and doing well?

OMG, did anyone notice how HANDSOME he looks in that suit??!!!! :wild::wild::wild: :stretcher :stretcher Look at the LEGS!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! *faints* :wub:

Last edited:
I knew someone would find it! Great! You all are on the ball!!!! It's been so long since, I've seen those pics, I was wrong, it was a red shirt and vest with the color red in it, lol.
My husband and I, both have relatives who are attorney's. The wadrobe of "the accused" is often times the subject of many private counsultation. You are advised how to dress and what colors you should stay away from all together. The more serious the charges the more the attornies are paying attention to every detail. The more attractive the female, the more she is told to lose the makeup and pull her hain back in a bon.
"Red" would not be an appropriate color for a trial of this magnitude, even though Michael looked very chic and dapper. It was a very personal statement he was making.

yeah he does look good in that suit hahah :D :woohoo: :D As long as MJ is happy. I would be happy,even if he is in love too then thats even better. he deserves it :D

Last edited:
Again, it seems like something is going to be very different this time. I think partly because this thing is taking its time forming. By it happening slowly, he gets to feel it out and see what it's doing. How often does he get a chance to feel something out in his fast moving life? Not very often. Also, have you noticed there seems to be no pressure on it or coming from it? You can look at him and tell.

This is how you know that God is in it...

Also, Mike was going through the most stressful time in his life between '03 and '05. Yet, he looked more energetic during that moment in time than he did in '01. It was only near the very end that he started showings signs of being tired. But up until that point, he became more and more vibrant. Have you ever witnessed anything like that?

Last edited:
Again, it seems like something is going to be very different this time. I think partly because this thing is taking its time forming. By it happening slowly, he gets to feel it out and see what it's doing. How often does he get a chance to feel something out in his fast moving life? Not very often. Also, have you noticed there seems to be no pressure on it or coming from it? You can look at him and tell.

This is how you know that God is in it...

Also, Mike was going through the most stressful time in his life between '03 and '05. Yet, he looked more energtic during that moment in time than he did in '01. It was only near the very end that he started showings signs of being tired. But up until that point, he became more and more vibrant. Have you ever witnessed anything like that?[/quote]

Nope...but that's one of things I admire so much in him. His strength. It is absolutely AMAZING how strong he is. You can't help but to admire and love that about him. It is very inspiring. But then on the other hand it feels almost "unfair" in a way that he always has to be the strong one...That must be really tiring at times. You know, I'm sure no matter how strong you are...there still are times when you just wanna let all your guards down and cry your eyes out and let someone else comfort you. But in Michael's case it seems like he's always the one taking care of others and worrying about others and making sure they are okay...no matter what he is going through himself. And sometimes it feels like he would deserve a "break" from it....and would deserve to let others take care of him for a change. You know, I think it would be great if he would find someone who truly loves him and whom he truly loves...so that he'd for once have someone who'd take care of HIM...so that he could take a break from "being the strong one" at all times. Does that make any sense? But anyways....I really REALLY admire his strength. And that's one of the things that helped me get through losing my dad to, as weird as it sounds. You know, I was a "daddy's girl", I loved my dad and admired him and he was always there for me and it was SO DIFFICULT to lose him. But then I saw what Michael was going through and how STRONG he was and when I saw that I was like "Gosh...he is going through something that is ten BILLION times more difficult...and look how strong he is...Just be like Michael, summer. Just hang in there." That's how I got through it. That's what I meant with hiw strength being an "inspiration".

having some techinical difficulties, 'stuck' with lowercase for the moment and its a wonder i even made it in, to post this...

a couple things i wanted to comment on as far as my personal 'take' on what's been discussed ..

me, like queen g, hearing so many songs all at once within the last few years as well, so, many revelations abound as a result of that and this thread

for one, stranger in moscow rekeased in 1995 (relative to matters of 1993) wasn't the first song where he talks about the pain of lonliness where referenced a few pages back (can't do the "quote" thingy with my tech difficulties) ... just wanted to point that out because,

i'm observing that stranger in moscow seems to be a follow-up 'message' to follow-up what was said in the previoius album, dangerous of 1992, in the song, who is it

stranger in moscow in and of itself, is coming from two perspectives

one, michael's talking about things related to his work life, "here abandoned in my fame...swift and sudden fall from grace etc.,

at the same time, he also takes it to a personal level

he repeats a number of times, i'm living lonely baby!" and is crying

him saying "like a stranger in moscow", is in order to get "that someone" he's singing specifically to, to relate to the depth of the lonliness,

no greater feeling of abandonment and lostness than a stranger of all things .... in moscow of all places

the 'message' is a follow-up to who is it. where he is very conversational and asks the same question in three different ways almost as to demand an answer

he asks,

"do you really see i'm lonely?" - "can you really feel i'm lonely" - "did you really feel i'm lonely?"

those things in s.i.m. are said for her to really see, really feel and really know he was still lonely in 1995 as in 1992

if you'll notice in the album just prior in, twymmf he'd said, "my lonely days are gone!" and he was so happy about it and so full of hopefulness

until dangerous,

where she 'just up and ran away'

and which made him questioin whether she'd ever really 'felt' him in the first place

its also why the entire song is conversational as he goes back and forth "talking to himself" in trying to figure out what happened

and is the reason he asks, 'or is it just a lie' - "it" being the fact that there was a completing connection of oneness that he'd felt very sure about until she did what she did

and then why in the history album, he's making it clear that he's still all alone in yana

and

sputtering all that pain in the adlib, "i'm living lonely baby!" in s.i.m.

in s.i.m., , he's in conversation again, asking the question over and over again, "how does it feel when you're alone and you're cold inside?"

who would just 'up and run away' from him (from his perspective), especially someone who has acknowledged his lonliness and connects it with her own, it would be, someone who's "alone" (obviously) and "cold inside" (again, from his, "then" perspective)

alone without him and he perceived her as being cold inside just for being able and willing to do something like that so he's asking, 'how does it feel huh how does it feel huh how does it feel'

then goes on to tell how he feels, and asks for mercy just as he did in who is it, ("i pray this punishment will have mercy on me)

it also seems to make sense why he mentioned in invincible (the song) the many ways he's tried to "get through"

he mentions the same thing in got the hots which fortunately was released most recently and is a happy song which would seem to indicate that now he understands the 'way' in which he is, and has always been, deeply and spiritually loved and perhaps now appreciates it for what it was/is, as revealed to him in recent years, by the holy spirit or the universe if some prefer

eg., perhaps a deaf ear, or a "cold" eye, was turned to the "materiial" things he may have mstakenly felt he needed to present for him to be loved and now knows that nothing is further from the truth because we can see as allformj has pointed out in a past posting, references to those things is not in his most recent music, only love is.

when you think about it, its easy to imagine him "going there" seeing as how its always been such a normal part of his life, so quite naturally he brings that with him wherever he goes, however, it has not been necessary for love, and perhaps it took all this for him to know that, beyond a shadow of a doubt

god is good

god is love

love is the answer

god is the answer

i may be leaving a few things out of the following thought about love from the bible, the binding document upon which this spiritual relationship is built, because its late and i don't feel so good right now (i'm ok overall, just a.t.m.)

"love is patient, love is kind, love does not keep account of the wrongs, love rejoices with the truth, love believes all things, hopes all thiings, love never fails"

on the surface this to me looks like the "story" of two people who have taken patient and kind to new levels in human relating, spiritually relating i will say

and seems a beautiful story, as long as preconcieved notions don't get in the way
on either side

maybe this is why its got all the disney stories beat ape

because of (presuming things are the way they seem) it being a true story, and as we all know, truth can be a lot of times much more profound than fiction

the best news to me is, we may be discussing the two best 'ben friends' there can be

what are the odds

lord, have merrcy

Last edited:
Can I request that you come in here more often to write your thoughts SOS? The greatest love story. I hope it is true. Divinely brought together. It's really fascinating, and overwhelming really, to think that it could be a reality. That the story that has been present as a common thread in some way throughout his life, music, poetry, could become, or be true. It seems to be too unbelievable, though it also does seem to be present.

I wonder if the lady has been a constant in some way throughout his life. I wonder (if it was about the same one) if she knew that she was the one bringing him through these emotions in some way, or if she had no clue. I wonder if it is something he even thought about, or if he just sang the music.
(letting my imagination go here with possibilities) What if God had planned for them to be together all along and had breathed whispers of hints to them throughout their lives without them really being aware of the full meaning? Imagine that God has a plan for him and for this lady, and while they are living Gods will things are going well, but when they step outside that path, they not only affect their own lives individually, but affect the others as well somehow, putting more distance between themselves and Gods plan. What if the words in song, poetry or story or dreams are Gods message to them of what is, or is to come, but without seeing the whole picture, is not fully understood. What if all this time they were connected in some way without being fully aware of it. If their actions were somehow a reaction to the other, but on a deeply subconscious level so that their lives had parallels. Or maybe more, or different than a subconscious level that tells them to take notice of certain things, but is easy enough to discount as not real, or made up from their own minds. Could that be a possibility?

Maybe I am getting this mixed up with the "Griffin and Sabine" books I have (very cool books btw). That's similar to what I imagine anyways. Where two people are connected, but they aren't even fully aware of it at first till one sees a drawing that the other had dreamed or imagined being drawn, and it lights up a memory of that for them, enough to take notice. Till eventually all the pieces of the puzzle, or mystery, are clear enough to see and it can't be denied anymore. Without the other side of the puzzle, how would it be known? Good books. They really get your imagination going. So that's what brought up my fairy tale idea with regards to all what has been said in this thread. Just possibilities. Would make for a good Disney romance :) .

^ maybe i posted too much, i just now tried editing a bit, truth is more important than anything other than privacy, as for posting more thoughts i guess specific questions would help as i have such limited time these days - my daughters can't stand to see me on here as it takes so much time from them - i liked your comments btw

I don't think you posted too much. I understand about you not being able to be on here much. Soon I won't be either. I hope you are feeling better today.

Can I request that you come in here more often to write your thoughts SOS? The greatest love story. I hope it is true. Divinely brought together. It's really fascinating, and overwhelming really, to think that it could be a reality. That the story that has been present as a common thread in some way throughout his life, music, poetry, could become, or be true. It seems to be too unbelievable, though it also does seem to be present.

I wonder if the lady has been a constant in some way throughout his life. I wonder (if it was about the same one) if she knew that she was the one bringing him through these emotions in some way, or if she had no clue. I wonder if it is something he even thought about, or if he just sang the music.
(letting my imagination go here with possibilities) What if God had planned for them to be together all along and had breathed whispers of hints to them throughout their lives without them really being aware of the full meaning? Imagine that God has a plan for him and for this lady, and while they are living Gods will things are going well, but when they step outside that path, they not only affect their own lives individually, but affect the others as well somehow, putting more distance between themselves and Gods plan. What if the words in song, poetry or story or dreams are Gods message to them of what is, or is to come, but without seeing the whole picture, is not fully understood. What if all this time they were connected in some way without being fully aware of it. If their actions were somehow a reaction to the other, but on a deeply subconscious level so that their lives had parallels. Or maybe more, or different than a subconscious level that tells them to take notice of certain things, but is easy enough to discount as not real, or made up from their own minds. Could that be a possibility?

Maybe I am getting this mixed up with the "Griffin and Sabine" books I have (very cool books btw). That's similar to what I imagine anyways. Where two people are connected, but they aren't even fully aware of it at first till one sees a drawing that the other had dreamed or imagined being drawn, and it lights up a memory of that for them, enough to take notice. Till eventually all the pieces of the puzzle, or mystery, are clear enough to see and it can't be denied anymore. Without the other side of the puzzle, how would it be known? Good books. They really get your imagination going. So that's what brought up my fairy tale idea with regards to all what has been said in this thread. Just possibilities. Would make for a good Disney romance :) .

wow-- so you took all of this from the book.. or do you really think this could be the way it is for the two of them??

I want more Disney stories, they make MJ (I'm MJ) speechless!! :cheeky:

Are those your initials?? :D cool.

I really don't know if that's how it could be for them. I don't know if it is even in any way realistic (well..it doesn't sound realistic I know). I was just letting myself imagine I guess. To think of possibilities. To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not goTo right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage

:huh: ummmm what was I saying? Got carried away there.

Oh yes.. only that I saw parallels to that story and what I could imagine by reading this (and the last) in the dark thread.

Last edited:
Are those your initials?? :D cool.

I really don't know if that's how it could be for them. I don't know if it is even in any way realistic (well..it doesn't sound realistic I know). I was just letting myself imagine I guess. To think of possibilities. To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not goTo right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage

:huh: ummmm what was I saying? Got carried away there.

Oh yes.. only that I saw parallels to that story and what I could imagine by reading this (and the last) in the dark thread.

Yes those are my initials! :yes:

WOW.. you certainly know how to rime :D

I think, Michael must dream of something that, as someone was saying, is even better than Cinderella or anything like that.. I wonder what his type really is.. I have no idea.. he seems to like all types of women.. From Diana Ross to Brooke Shields.. I think he believes in true love.. the only one..

no, I know how to google lyrics ;) It started with "to dream" then "the impossible dream" came to mind, and then more, taking over, and I thought it'd be best to just look them up. It's just me being silly.

It might have been me mentioning that this is, or could be better than any Disney love story. I wouldn't think it is a "type" how many would think of a type. I don't think that it's the outside or superficial anyways. I would imagine his type would just be true, or real.

I think you are probably right with this:
I think he believes in true love.. the only one..

:lol: @ queen g. I am impressed at you knowing how to spell that Don coyote Keyhotey quicksote :p I used to have a really cool shirt with him on it. Illusion.

Last edited:
Here's Something elese, you may have discovered. We have already pointed out, the newly added bridge in "For all time", was to her but did you notice, Michael also gives her a sweet little message at the very end of the song? You will not be able to make it out if the volume is too low. It sounds as if he or the studio people purposely drowned out his voice and place the music over it but you can hear him singing something.
I can't make it ALL out, it is very short. Anyone wanna try and post what you think you are hearing, please do, I wanna know.

Back