Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Here's Something elese, you may have discovered. We have already pointed out, the newly added bridge in "For all time", was to her but did you notice, Michael also gives her a sweet little message at the very end of the song? You will not be able to make it out if the volume is too low. It sounds as if he or the studio people purposely drowned out his voice and place the music over it but you can hear him singing something.
I can't make it ALL out, it is very short. Anyone wanna try and post what you think you are hearing, please do, I wanna know.
Someone posted the lyrics from the booklet that came with the T25 CD for Japan.

He said, "We can make lovin'." If you listen very closely, you will hear him clearly.

:yes:

Is this what you're talking about?

Last edited:
OOOhhh the plot thickens...I'd ask you to tell me more, but then again, I don't want to intrude too much into MJ personal matters...personal matters are just that, personal....

Last edited:
having some techinical difficulties, 'stuck' with lowercase for the moment and its a wonder i even made it in, to post this...

a couple things i wanted to comment on as far as my personal 'take' on what's been discussed ..

me, like queen g, hearing so many songs all at once within the last few years as well, so, many revelations abound as a result of that and this thread

for one, stranger in moscow rekeased in 1995 (relative to matters of 1993) wasn't the first song where he talks about the pain of lonliness where referenced a few pages back (can't do the "quote" thingy with my tech difficulties) ... just wanted to point that out because,

i'm observing that stranger in moscow seems to be a follow-up 'message' to follow-up what was said in the previoius album, dangerous of 1992, in the song, who is it

stranger in moscow in and of itself, is coming from two perspectives

one, michael's talking about things related to his work life, "here abandoned in my fame...swift and sudden fall from grace etc.,

at the same time, he also takes it to a personal level

he repeats a number of times, i'm living lonely baby!" and is crying

him saying "like a stranger in moscow", is in order to get "that someone" he's singing specifically to, to relate to the depth of the lonliness,

no greater feeling of abandonment and lostness than a stranger of all things .... in moscow of all places

the 'message' is a follow-up to who is it. where he is very conversational and asks the same question in three different ways almost as to demand an answer

he asks,

"do you really see i'm lonely?" - "can you really feel i'm lonely" - "did you really feel i'm lonely?"

those things in s.i.m. are said for her to really see, really feel and really know he was still lonely in 1995 as in 1992

if you'll notice in the album just prior in, twymmf he'd said, "my lonely days are gone!" and he was so happy about it and so full of hopefulness

until dangerous,

where she 'just up and ran away'

and which made him questioin whether she'd ever really 'felt' him in the first place

its also why the entire song is conversational as he goes back and forth "talking to himself" in trying to figure out what happened

and is the reason he asks, 'or is it just a lie' - "it" being the fact that there was a completing connection of oneness that he'd felt very sure about until she did what she did

and then why in the history album, he's making it clear that he's still all alone in yana

and

sputtering all that pain in the adlib, "i'm living lonely baby!" in s.i.m.

in s.i.m., , he's in conversation again, asking the question over and over again, "how does it feel when you're alone and you're cold inside?"

who would just 'up and run away' from him (from his perspective), especially someone who has acknowledged his lonliness and connects it with her own, it would be, someone who's "alone" (obviously) and "cold inside" (again, from his, "then" perspective)

alone without him and he perceived her as being cold inside just for being able and willing to do something like that so he's asking, 'how does it feel huh how does it feel huh how does it feel'

then goes on to tell how he feels, and asks for mercy just as he did in who is it, ("i pray this punishment will have mercy on me)

it also seems to make sense why he mentioned in invincible (the song) the many ways he's tried to "get through"

he mentions the same thing in got the hots which fortunately was released most recently and is a happy song which would seem to indicate that now he understands the 'way' in which he is, and has always been, deeply and spiritually loved and perhaps now appreciates it for what it was/is, as revealed to him in recent years, by the holy spirit or the universe if some prefer

eg., perhaps a deaf ear, or a "cold" eye, was turned to the "materiial" things he may have mstakenly felt he needed to present for him to be loved and now knows that nothing is further from the truth because we can see as allformj has pointed out in a past posting, references to those things is not in his most recent music, only love is.

when you think about it, its easy to imagine him "going there" seeing as how its always been such a normal part of his life, so quite naturally he brings that with him wherever he goes, however, it has not been necessary for love, and perhaps it took all this for him to know that, beyond a shadow of a doubt

god is good

god is love

love is the answer

god is the answer

i may be leaving a few things out of the following thought about love from the bible, the binding document upon which this spiritual relationship is built, because its late and i don't feel so good right now (i'm ok overall, just a.t.m.)

"love is patient, love is kind, love does not keep account of the wrongs, love rejoices with the truth, love believes all things, hopes all thiings, love never fails"

on the surface this to me looks like the "story" of two people who have taken patient and kind to new levels in human relating, spiritually relating i will say

and seems a beautiful story, as long as preconcieved notions don't get in the way
on either side

maybe this is why its got all the disney stories beat ape

because of (presuming things are the way they seem) it being a true story, and as we all know, truth can be a lot of times much more profound than fiction

the best news to me is, we may be discussing the two best 'ben friends' there can be

what are the odds

lord, have merrcy
Oh yeah. You're riiiiiiight. It sure does go back to "Who Is It." It's in the line where he says, "I can't take it 'cause I'm lonely!"

See, this is why I love what he's saying in the song "The Way You Love Me." He said, "you came in time." It's nice hearing him say this. It means he doesn't feel as lonely now. I'm sure he's very much looking forward to the rest, but at least it's nice to see that what's presently playing out still brings him joy. It's in his voice.

This is also why I keep looking at these verses from "You Are My Life" and "Someone In The Dark."

"You Are My Life"

Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own
I was lonely

You suddenly appeared
If the person suddenly appeared, then they appeared unannounced.

"Someone In The Dark"

All alone wishing on stars
Waiting for you to find me
One sweet night I knew I would see
A stranger who’d be my friend
If he was wishing and waiting for someone to find him and someone suddenly appeared, then his wish came true.

"The Way You Love Me"

I was alone in the dark when I met you
You took my hand and you told me you love me
I was alone
There was no love in my life
I was afraid of life and you came in time
If there was no love in his life until this person came, as he said in "The Way You Love Me," then this person brought love to him and kept showing him love continuously. This is why he said her ever-present love held him, and why he said he would treasure her devotion.

Even the way that he said good-bye to her before leaving after being exonerated and going overseas shows that he was saying good-bye to a friend that he fell in love with. It kinda sounds like something that would be said to a Summer love before going home.

Now, he's back from overseas and what is he doing? He's putting out love songs again. Why is he sounding happier? Because he made it through everything and his lady friend is still around.

He is experiencing an upturn in all areas of his life right now. It's happening for real.

We can tell there's an upturn taking place in his love life because he released a love song where he is actually singing the words "I'm in love." He also sounds sincere. He especially sounds sincere near the end of the song. He's even acting like he is.

Then, there are all the positive things that are taking place with his music and other projects. Look at the success of Thriller 25. Look at the way that it shot up the top of the charts world wide. Look at the positive response that he's getting for the song "Hold My Hand" that he's singing with Akon?

Look at the way people have been doing things to show their appreciation for him. It's happening everywhere. It's happening via television, radio, in print and on the Internet. There are people of all races showing their appreciation for him. The people showing their appreciation for him are little kids on up to adults.

He's got to be feeling elated right now. There are many wonderful things happening simultaneously. It's all happening for real.

And do you see who gets all the glory?

God gets ALL the glory, because it was God's hands that Michael placed EVERYTHING in.

:D

Also, because God IS involved, I think the media will know not to interfere with MJ's new relationship in any negative way. God already showed the media during the trial what he thinks about their behavior when they are being selfish. As the entire world watched, God sent the media home writing stories that contain the words innocent, exonerated, vindicated, not guilty, cleared, acquitted and free. The only time they got the chance to use the word defeated was when they wrote about the person that set off the media storm. God is the mightiest warrior alive.

Last edited:
Even the way that he said good-bye to her before leaving after being exonerated and going overseas shows that he was saying good-bye to a friend that he fell in love with. It kinda sounds like something that would be said to a Summer love before going home.

Thank you for writing more :)

How did he say goodbye to her? I missed that part I think.

summer did upload more video on youtube about mj in london????
Thankyou :angel:

Thank you for writing more :)

How did he say goodbye to her? I missed that part I think.

^^ I am wondering too :yes:
Go and read post #576. While you are reading it, keep in mind that I've already pointed out that he was telling her he needs her in "One More Chance" and "Fall Again." Also think about what he's saying in "For All Time."

He was talking to her in that part of his thank you message, and this also shows that he was in love before, during and after the trial.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52601&page=39

Last edited:
Oh, I never realized that was a goodbye. Something I am wondering. He must have said goodbye then to her for real as well right? Why did he say goodbye?

I was not around after the trial till a while ago, I heard about him being in Bahrain but nothing more. What happened during all that time? Basically the last couple of years?

Oh, I never realized that was a goodbye. Something I am wondering. He must have said goodbye then to her for real as well right? Why did he say goodbye?

I was not around after the trial till a while ago, I heard about him being in Bahrain but nothing more. What happened during all that time? Basically the last couple of years?
It doesn't seem like it was a permanent good-bye. It just seems like he said good-bye because he was going away for a while to recuperate. He left shortly after saying that. "For All Time" is the first love song he released since returning to the U.S. So, that shows the good-bye was temporary. Plus, the way he said, "I'll never forget you" shows he was going to keep her on his mind. "For All Time" shows that he did.

Last edited:
Hahaha of course :D :yes: He is a true romantic for sure!!!

Last edited:
as an aside, and this just may initially read as a bit mixed up because i seem to have arrived at understanding something by reasoning it backwards lol, but anyway, this may make sense in the end,

i was noticing the line that says, 'you can't run away the past is said and done" made me wonder how mj came to terms with the 'running away'
which he evidently did, as he also says, "i need us to carry on"

at some point he came to understand that her heart was continually with him even though she did that, maybe because he knows that love doesn't change being that love is the alpha and the omega

then i started thinking about the line in invincible where he says, "how does it seem that you ain't checkin' for me" and in the same song mentions not being able to "get through" no matter how he "try to"

then i got to thinking about how some persons i know of have missed many of his songs due to where they were along their spiritual journey, rendering their lives as somewhat "sequestered" in a sense, from the secular musical scene etc., ....

then ... i got to thinking about how when mj was reported to have left the religion of his upbringing in the late 80s and how that particular religion "forbids" contact with anyone who dissassociates themselves,

then i got to thinking about how devestated a friend of mine was when the love of her life did something similiar and how obligated she felt in that (same) religion to "prove" her devotion to god by leaving him alone...

... now i said all that to say ... it could lend an explanation to why he wasn't "getting through" and how it seemed she wasn't checking for him

well as most people who have been through the "religious" ropes can attest, eventually one comes to a point of spiritual maturity and realization (in other words they "wake up" lol don't anyone be offended please lol... just trying to get this point made ) everyone matures into their spirituality which the "religiion" a lot of times helps them to attain, then they are no longer "dependent" upon a "religion" and in their maturity are able to exercise choices that come from their own heart and their own spirit

ok, and so when he went through the trial, she too was in a different "religious" place as far as having gained greater understanding and without the 'restrictions' was able to run to him (so to speak) without hesitation in 2003

because even though something outside a person (like a "religion") can impede communication, there is nothing that can impede the actual holy spirit of true love, that lives within the spirit and heart of a human being, thus devotion was manifested in the end, after all they had been through in (spite of? so to speak) the religion of their youth

it would make sense for how a spiritual 'bond' could exist despite her "leaving" and how at this point it can be considered that "the past is said and done" giving rise to the expression, "i need us to carry on" -

ok that's it, just wanted to say that

another aside off topic, fyi - my pm is almost full and my tech difficulties currently hinder me from getting in there to either clean it or return a pm

so for my kind, concerned friends, i'm fine....ruptured a blood vessell in my right eye and its a bit annoying and also i'm a bit bothered despite of my composure, otherwise i'm fine, really and thank you very much for inquiring, all is well and all will be well, which is my personal motto and thanks very much, again

i'm a little concerned as others are that mj might not appreciate this open "analysis" however, the thing that makes me feel ok with it is insofar as it can serve as an aid to understanding for those to whom this all is relevant, again, if things are as they seem, and - who knows - perhaps mj has his "advisors" to talk to and perhaps his "lady friend" has this thread among this "multitude of counselors"

allformj, i appreciate what you said about god's spirit protecting it from the press (well my words) i love the way you put that, yes, like pharoh, they better be taking notice of what happens when they mess with that which belongs to jehovah, and if we're onto something, this "story" definitely does

Last edited:
Wow SOS. That actually sounds like it makes perfect sense. I really don't know what else to add. It sounds very much like that could be what happened. It's easy enough to talk about when it sounds like a fairy tale but when it sounds all so realistic, yes, suddenly it feels very private. But like you say, whomever this really is relevant to can probably find comfort, or support or maybe some guidance in this as well. :) and she would know that she has the blessings of (many of) the fans as well.

One of the reasons why the house of worship is important is because it gives those that do not know they can have a relationship with God a place to go and find out. Once they find out, it is their responsibility to speak to God on their own. It is when they start speaking to Him on their own that they start growing. He is a teacher as well as a parent.

I truly feel that Michael is as spiritual as he is because of the distance that has been placed between him and regular people. Because of the great grap, he needed someone to talk to. From listening to the way that he speaks and reading things that he has written, like his poems, it's obvious that he spent a large amount of his time talking with God. It shows.

If his mother did not have him out going door to door with the Watch Tower, he would have had even less exposure to the home life of regular people. Thank God for Katherine Jackson because she is the one that introduce him to God.

About this thread. I sometimes have mixed feelings and wonder if certain things should not be discussed. But then something says, "No, do it. People need to know that not only was he innocent while going through that trial, but he was also in love and she was on his mind the whole time."

When I look at the way that he put out these song and really listen to them, I notice that he was not hiding his feelings. He released these songs himself. It's nice that he was doing it. It's the only reason why we're able to look back and see that he was in love. When you look at what he's been singing and look at his appearance...that glow...that smile...you can also see it.

Also, I truly feel that God is going to continue stopping the media until they learn to stop on their own.

Last edited:
I don't know if I should write it here, but I think MJ loved one woman in his life. And I read some of his songs... I see that and more: does he regret something?
But MJ wants to be happy.MJ wants find a love.

But I believe it doesn't think more in this woman and he turned the page of the book.
MJ wants "one more chance" ...

One of the reasons why the house of worship is important is because it gives those that do not know they can have a relationship with God a place to go and find out. Once they find out, it is their responsibility to speak to God on their own. It is when they start speaking to Him on their own that they start growing. He is a teacher as well as a parent.

I truly feel that Michael is as spiritual as he is because of the distance that has been placed between him and regular people. Because of the great grap, he needed someone to talk to. From listening to the way that he speaks and reading things that he has written, like his poems, it's obvious that he spent a large amount of his time talking with God. It shows.

If his mother did not have him out going door to door with the Watch Tower, he would have had even less exposure to the home life of regular people. Thank God for Katherine Jackson because she is the one that introduce him to God.

About this thread. I sometimes have mixed feelings and wonder if certain things should not be discussed. But then something says, "No, do it. People need to know that not only was he innocent while going through that trial, but he was also in love and she was on his mind the whole time."

When I look at the way that he put out these song and really listen to them, I notice that he was not hiding his feelings. He released these songs himself. It's nice that he was doing it. It's the only reason why we're able to look back and see that he was in love. When you look at what he's been singing and look at his appearance...that glow...that smile...you can also see it.

Also, I truly feel that God is going to continue stopping the media until they learn to stop on their own.

I fully support MJ and all that he has gone through. May THIS one be "The One" for now and always....

As far as worshipping in a church...I always go back to the Bible for an answer for this question:

"Pray in Private

Matt 6:5-6
5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
(NIV)"

I fully support MJ and all that he has gone through. May THIS one be "The One" for now and always....

As far as worshipping in a church...I always go back to the Bible for an answer for this question:

"Pray in Private

Matt 6:5-6
5 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
(NIV)"
LindaC781, I think what you have posted is the perfect way to end the discussion in this thread.
:flowers:

Let God have the last word...

I hate to add after you have said end discussion...but I wanted to say how much it helped me to have people post their prayers in the pray and fast thread when praying for me. I really needed that. Maybe it would have done the same had I not seen the prayers, but it gave me a chance to pray WITH people, and gave me peace. I believe that scripture means that the ones who pray for the sake of being seen. That isn't actual prayer anyways. That is showing off and being fake if it is not from their heart to God but just to be seen to make themselves look good. I think that's why I, for the longest time had a problem with saying God bless you. Seems silly but until I was able to do it without feeling like it was contrived, then I shouldn't say it or I'd be like the hypocrites. The difference is, hypocrites won't pray when nobody is watching will they? If it is just for show. So really it comes down to what your motives are and what is in your heart. If we all stuck to behind closed doors to pray then the prayer and fast thread would be empty and I know that thread has blessed so many people. Now maybe I misunderstood your usage of it though, but I really wanted to add that because I don't want people to stop sharing about God and their relationship with God. It's really nice. Part of it will always be personal and so private, but if we can share a bit of it with others, it can be a beautiful thing that we all can learn and grow from (quite paralleling this thread idea as well).

(maybe this might help too)
Matthew 5, 13-16

Salt and Light

13"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
14"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Last edited:
AllForMJ,

I am terribly sorry to intervene now when the discussion is over. I am not really used to posting in the forum that much, probably the Pray and Fast thread is the only where I still do. This topic was so intriguing though and somewhat related to that one, I just had two say a couple of things.

In the Bible it is also written:

I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. - Matthew 18 :19-20

One of the reasons I enjoyed more all of your comments rather than posting is because I have no insight to offer. I can only join all of you in wishing Michael the very best in finding the true love that he so rightfully and abundantly deserves.

God's will be done and may the Lord bless you all.

Actually, God's going to get the last word no matter what. He always does.
:D

I remained pretty quiet most of the day, but something just came to me a moment ago and it seems like I'm supposed to post it. Right now, I'm on my way home. So, I'll post it after I get there.

Something just came to me explaining why God used a woman.

Last edited:
I remained pretty quiet most of the day, but something just came to me a moment ago and it seems like I'm supposed to post it. Right now, I'm on my way home. So, I'll post it after I get there.

Uhm...maybe because Michael is a man and straight and interested in women? :bugeyed Just a wild guess....:tease::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry...!!! :lol: I had to! :lol: Because that kind of cracked me up because it was so cute in a way because it was like "Wow...a WOMAN?!" :bugeyed :lol: Sorrrryyyy!!! :lol: Don't mind me...I have a weird sense of humor!! :tease: :lol: :lol: Can't wait to read what you had in mind though, AllForMJ! :)

Nice to read all the thoughts here. :) And I can't remember who posted the "pray in private" part...but I liked it, because that is one of the things from the Bible I often quote too.

Last edited:
just to add a bit to the point about church, worship and praying in public or private, i feel these are different things that often get collapsed into one thing, the way i see it

while its very true that no one need go to church to pray, bible believers congregating has an expanded purpose - its so that the body of christ can be built up which takes place among members of the body - many times we don't go to a place to congregate and for many reasons, as long as we "do not forsake the gathering of ourselves together" Hebrews 10:25, "forsake" according to the New Merrriam Webster Dictionary, "to give up entirely" because when we do gather, it is as the scripture quoted above, "where two or more are gathered in my name, there i am also" - true god is with us all the time, however, when we gather, our spirits blend to create 'one' spirit which is why he says, "there i am also" - praying in public serves a different purpose, that of joining spirits upon one intent, whether it be healing or helping in some way and where spirits are joined, it is not "in public" as much as it in "congregation" among fellow believers for the purpose of strengthening, praying in private is a personal relationship aspect, with our father who hears in secret, so all that to say, no we do not have to "go" anywhere in order to pray and yet if we do, it serves a different purpose than just the prayer itself

ahhhhh We want to know.. Can't wait to see your explaination!!:D :)

Uhm...maybe because Michael is a man and straight and interested in women? :bugeyed Just a wild guess....:tease::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry...!!! :lol: I had to! :lol: Because that kind of cracked me up because it was so cute in a way because it was like "Wow...a WOMAN?!" :bugeyed :lol: Sorrrryyyy!!! :lol: Don't mind me...I have a weird sense of humor!! :tease: :lol: :lol: Can't wait to read what you had in mind though, AllForMJ! :)

Nice to read all the thoughts here. :) And I can't remember who posted the "pray in private" part...but I liked it, because that is one of the things from the Bible I often quote too.

:hysterical::hysterical:

:lmao::giggle:

Back