Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

^^^ Lol. Summer, you have a wild and crazy but fun imagination!!!:D :yes:

^^^ Lol. Summer, you have a wild and crazy but fun imagination!!!:D :yes:

Yup..."There's IMAGINATION WORKING"....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Ain't got no "imagination problems" over here! :lol: :lol.: I guess that's just the "kid in me". Or the "clown in me". Or it's the "creative side of me"... whatever way you wanna see it, I guess. :lol: It's just fun. :yes:

Yeah, this thread is about loooooooove, roooooooomance and COMEDY!!
:lol:

hahaah :lmao: where is the love? bring more romance... must read moreeeeeeeeeeeeee romanceeeeeeeeeee *breathes* eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!hehehe :lol: :D

Yeah, this thread is about loooooooove, roooooooomance and COMEDY!!
:lol:

Yup...all the good things in life!!!:kickass: (Now, can we include CHOCOLATE into the stories somehow too then I'd have all I need in this thread!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:)

You guys are in charge of the "romance"....I'll be your "side-kick" throwing in some "comic relief"! :tease::lmao: :lmao:

yummmm chocolate :candy: :lol: yes, please do keep brining in the comedy Summer its funny!!:D

Last edited:
The important thing that we need to remember...

No matter what curve balls that life throws our way..."Always be true to heart..!"

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

No matter what curve balls that life throws our way..."Always be true to heart..!"

So true, Sdeidjs. And Mike definitely needs the type of woman that can be a true heart when life thows a curve ball.

I think that's one of the things he'd use to determine if she loves him for him.

:yes:

True...But what if your heart has been broken into a million pieces...? Which "part" of the heart do you follow then? :scratch:

True...But what if your heart has been broken into a million pieces...? Which "part" of the heart do you follow then? :scratch:

You would then surrender to God and put all trust and faith in him. Allow him to lead you in the right path, pray to him and ask him for guidance, ask him, in his name to reveal to you, your lifelong spiritual mate and believe him when it's revealed. As Michael has done.

The part that you always save for yourself.

When someone breaks your heart, then you have to love yourself that much more.

Last edited:
Heartbreak sucks. But we just have to move on. And it's so true, you just have to love youself..just as AllforMJ said above.

So true, Sdeidjs. And Mike definitely needs the type of woman that can be a true heart when life thows a curve ball.

I think that's one of the things he'd use to determine if she loves him for him.

Smiles~~~

Heartbreak sucks. But we just have to move on. And it's so true, you just have to love youself..just as AllforMJ said above.
Yeah, it does suck. But, rising above it makes you stronger and wiser.

Also, when you have had your heart broken, as Moddie777 stated above, you will go to God. That way He can dust you off and help you move on. He'll also explain to you what you just went through so you'll recognize those warning signs next time and take a detour.

Last edited:
^^ its can be pretty hard to do, and its hurts real bad!!! But you are so right AllForMJ!!!everything you stated above is true :yes:

I hope there are no restrictions on posting these words here now? I just remembered, I had this. Do you guys remember the book "My World"? Supposedly it is/was a book of Michael's
original art/poems and pictures. There was alot of confusion with the approaching release sate of this book. Fans emailed Raymone and she replied saying somehting about Michael not endorsing it( rumor was dieter stole the material that was published in the book), it was released only in London ( i think), on 4/24/06). Everyone wanted to know the lyrics for "You are so beautiful". According to that fan, here they are:

You are so beautiful, to me
your true love showed me the way
the way, I had to go
I walked with you
A thousand miles
through hurtful lies
Standing strong with you
fighting this all through( so through)
You are so beautiful
You are so colorful
You are magical
You are salvation to me
you near dried my tears
washed away my fears
The hole in my soul was covered up
Because you,,,,,,,you are so beautiful
You are all that I am
Deep in my heart

(the words below are at the very end in Michael's handwritting according to that fan that posted).
"you were there".

Moddie777, you are the greatest!! I was searching all through my computer trying to find this and could not find it anywhere. I started looking for it right after summer had posted what the MJNI president said about the phone call she got from MJ.

Look at those words...

He wrote that during the trial. See what his mind was on?

I am SO glad God was shielding MJ's mind during that rough time period.

Last edited:
I'm glad too :).. Moddie777, you have this book??wow... Thanks for sharing this with us.

Awwwwwwww shucks AllforMJ. How sweet. Ya' know what. doesn't some of the words/lyrics from 'you are so beautiful" remind you of something? He first said them on 6/26/05 the day the "goodbye" message was made public. It in part reads: "YOU WERE THERE when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love, held me, DRIED MY TEARS and carried me through".
This is further proof to me that this lady was at the trial. She was there and her presence there in support of him during that awful time in his life made a huge impact on his being. Remeber they already had a romantic history( according to his lyrics and songs),Her being there at this critical time, sealed it for Michael. This was the final test.

I hope there are no restrictions on posting these words here now? I just remembered, I had this. Do you guys remember the book "My World"? Supposedly it is/was a book of Michael's
original art/poems and pictures. There was alot of confusion with the approaching release sate of this book. Fans emailed Raymone and she replied saying somehting about Michael not endorsing it( rumor was dieter stole the material that was published in the book), it was released only in London ( i think), on 4/24/06). Everyone wanted to know the lyrics for "You are so beautiful". According to that fan, here they are:

You are so beautiful, to me
your true love showed me the way
the way, I had to go
I walked with you
A thousand miles
through hurtful lies
Standing strong with you
fighting this all through( so through)
You are so beautiful
You are so colorful
You are magical
You are salvation to me
you near dried my tears
washed away my fears
The hole in my soul was covered up
Because you,,,,,,,you are so beautiful
You are all that I am
Deep in my heart

(the words below are at the very end in Michael's handwritting according to that fan that posted).
"you were there".
Huh? No what book? Mike wrote this during the trial? Can I get a fill in please I've been meaning to post in here for a while it looks interesting but you guys always seem to be in some deep discussion so I just lurk and read a bit lol

I'm glad too :).. Moddie777, you have this book??wow... Thanks for sharing this with us.

No, MJbabe21, sadly I don't have the book. I got the lyrics from mjnewsonline back in 2006. Many fans from there had purchased it and started posting info from it but when raymone made a big deal out of it in emails, they stopped. I can't remember all that was going on with this book at that time, but I sure like the lyrics, don't you?

Awwwwwwww shucks AllforMJ. How sweet. Ya' know what. doesn't some of the words/lyrics from 'you are so beautiful" remind you of something? He first said them on 6/26/05 the day the "goodbye" message was made public. It in part reads: "YOU WERE THERE when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love, held me, DRIED MY TEARS and carried me through".
This is further proof to me that this lady was at the trial. She was there and her presence there in support of him during that awful time in his life made a huge impact on his being. Remeber they already had a romantic history( according to his lyrics and songs),Her being there at this critical time, sealed it for Michael. This was the final test.
Yep! MJ's June '05 message is definitely a two part message. He included everyone that's dear to him. He is such a sweetheart, isn't he?

After he placed his situation into God's hands, it's like God said, "Okay. Don't worry about anything, son. I got this. You just go ahead and finish working on your music and checking out that lady that you like." And it's like Mike said, "Okay. Thank you so much, Lord. That's exactly what I will do." Next thing you know we were getting that beautiful box set called "The Ultimate Collection" that was filled with music from when he was a kid all the way to that present year. A lot of work went into that. He just kept going. That's how you can tell that he placed his total trust in God. That's also why he just quietly sat in the courtroom and waited for everything to end.

Last edited:
Huh? No what book? Mike wrote this during the trial? Can I get a fill in please I've been meaning to post in here for a while it looks interesting but you guys always seem to be in some deep discussion so I just lurk and read a bit lol
Hi BPYTD!

Not sure what happened with the book. Just know that MJ was not fully behind it. But, for some reason, he hand wrote the lyrics for "You Are So Beautiful" in a copy of the book for someone. I think that's how they got the lyrics if I'm remembering correctly.

:)

Last edited:
Hi BPYTD!

Not sure what happened with the book. Just know that MJ was not fully behind it. But, for some reason, he hand wrote the lyrics for "You Are So Beautiful" in a copy of the book for someone.

:)
Hi!! And thank you. But what was the book about then? I'm confused it was his poetry book that he was writing but someone else released it? was he planning to release it? :scratch:

Hi!! And thank you. But what was the book about then? I'm confused it was his poetry book that he was writing but someone else released it? was he planning to release it? :scratch:
Don't know all the details. Maybe someone else here can provide more info. According to Moddie777's post above, the book was only released in London. Doesn't seem like it got very far or we would have been hearing way more about it. I bet many of the fans decided not to purchase it because doing so would have been giving money to someone that had betrayed MJ.

Don't know all the details. Maybe someone else here can provide more info. According to Moddie777's post above, the book was only released in London. Doesn't seem like it got very far or we would have been hearing way more about it. I bet many of the fans decided not to purchase it because doing so would have been giving money to someone that had betrayed MJ.
Oh ok well thank you for helping

Back